WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Ahhhhh guilt MG, don't let it work. This is about an Islamic School (with full indoctrination to all the tenants of Islam including sharia law and jihad) it doesn't belong on American soil. If that bothers you amor, well your not American so, so what.

Quaker huh, thats the group in England that just voted that its okay to be a practicing gay get married and be a Christian (oxymoron if there ever was one)

Link here

Not much chance of guilt affecting anything I say, SP. I live in the light of the Lord and curse the darkness for what it is. And I totally agree; muslim institutions don't belong here.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, and who after the Muslims?

No one. Just the Muslims.

Correct. :th_frusty:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Sadly, the Quakers aren't what they were founded to be.

But I digress.

The problem with this school is not just that it is Islamic, but that it is an expansion of a Saudi academy.

Would you, Amor, what an expansion of an American or Israeli academy in your country?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

No 'islamic school' should exist in the U.S. Where's a good earthquake when you need one? :laugh:

Why not, isn't freedom of religion enshrined in your constitution? Which other groups would you favour banning: Hindus, Jews Buddists,Mormons, Adventists, Catholics, JW's, Episcopalians?

My apologies in advance if you are not a Brit, but you live in England, right? The land that has surrendered itself to Islam and Sharia law?

I would be surprised if Amor is a native Briton...... :thumbsup:

What's that supposed to mean? I believe in plain speaking say what you mean rather than post a silly little comment followed by an either sillier smiley. Who or what do you think I am?

I'm not sure...but I don't think you're a native Briton. Call it a hunch. And I believe in plain speaking as well. The smilies are just to make me look cuter when I post. :laugh:

Presumably there's some simplistic stereotype I don't fit. Muslims are like this, native Britons (a term admitedly usually reserved for the population here before theAnglosaxon invasions) like that. The worlds a much easier place if you treatpeople like bits of cardboard.

Sadly, the Quakers aren't what they were founded to be.

But I digress.

The problem with this school is not just that it is Islamic, but that it is an expansion of a Saudi academy.

Would you, Amor, what an expansion of an American or Israeli academy in your country?

Yes contemporary friends are rather more staid and conservative than we were in the 17th century. That's probably why nobody bothers trying to persecute us anymore.

anyway london's awash with American secondary schools and outposts of obscure mid-Western colleges the more the merrier I say; and both the Israelis and the Saudi states also have their substantial educational beach-heads here already. International education is one part of the British economy that is thriving despite the current recession, and I should add is the sector that employs me, so I'm a big enthusiast.

Correct. :thumbsup:

Hate's contagious, it doesn't stop that easily

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

No 'islamic school' should exist in the U.S. Where's a good earthquake when you need one? :laugh:

Why not, isn't freedom of religion enshrined in your constitution? Which other groups would you favour banning: Hindus, Jews Buddists,Mormons, Adventists, Catholics, JW's, Episcopalians?

My apologies in advance if you are not a Brit, but you live in England, right? The land that has surrendered itself to Islam and Sharia law?

What's that supposed to mean? I believe in plain speaking say what you mean rather than post a silly little comment followed by an either sillier smiley. Who or what do you think I am?

I'm not sure...but I don't think you're a native Briton. Call it a hunch. And I believe in plain speaking as well. The smilies are just to make me look cuter when I post. :D

Presumably there's some simplistic stereotype I don't fit. Muslims are like this, native Britons (a term admitedly usually reserved for the population here before theAnglosaxon invasions) like that. The worlds a much easier place if you treatpeople like bits of cardboard.

So you are now advocating for the ressurection of the Caliphate? :laugh::blink:

Guest shiloh357

Correct. :thumbsup:

Hate's contagious, it doesn't stop that easily

NOt talkingn about hate. Islam is simply incompatible with American values and does not really belong here. One does not have to hate Muslims to hate Islam.

I'm not sure...but I don't think you're a native Briton. Call it a hunch. And I believe in plain speaking as well. The smilies are just to make me look cuter when I post. :D

So you are now advocating for the ressurection of the Caliphate? :laugh::blink:

What are you talking about?

I'm advocating working for a free tolerant society where people have the freedom to choose to follow whatever faith they wish. Not a particularly radical or modern idea, after all its been enshrined in the US constitution since 1789.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Do you think the US constitution should be ammended to enable the persecution of Muslims to begin?

That's your analogy...you deal with it. :thumbsup: