WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

andy, this particular thread was posted automatically by worthy-news. that's why it got going despite being another thread discussing it.

I was just referring to Parker's statement below, I probably should have quoted it.

:emot-hug:

And it deserves comment every time something like this comes up!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.75
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

It's wrong, a shame, sinful, but must we focus on it? Are you sure we aren't flogging a dead horse....

Phil 4:8 (NASB) Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

I'm not "dwelling" on anything. But the reason that crap like this is occurring is because Christians like you and I kept silent and did nothing to slow down this runaway train. Silence may be golden, but gold is of no use to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Pretty clear to me that this IS WRONG. What is the world coming to??? :emot-hug:

It's wrong, a shame, sinful, but must we focus on it? Are you sure we aren't flogging a dead horse....

Phil 4:8 (NASB) Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

I'm not "dwelling" on anything. But the reason that crap like this is occurring is because Christians like you and I kept silent and did nothing to slow down this runaway train. Silence may be golden, but gold is of no use to the Kingdom of Heaven.

That's not quite what I meant. Out there, we MUST fight against it. In here, we are preaching to the chior. And, we preached to the chior for 33 pages on the other thread. I am exhausted.

We don't know whom in the "choir" of this forum may agree with the decisions made by denominations such as these. We must never be quite, no matter whether we are in the choir or in the street. No offense, but if you are exhausted with it all, than rest and don't read the thread.

We don't know whom in the "choir" of this forum may agree with the decisions made by denominations such as these. We must never be quite, no matter whether we are in the choir or in the street. No offense, but if you are exhausted with it all, than rest and don't read the thread.

The Worthy chior is singing against that decision!

Amen and amen, Andy. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

There is a positive note on this.Gays have been serving in the churches the only difference before and after voting is that church goers will know who they are.We may not approve gay clergy but it does not mean there are no concealed ones present as we speak.

Blessings

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

There is a positive note on this.Gays have been serving in the churches the only difference before and after voting is that church goers will know who they are.We may not approve gay clergy but it does not mean there are no concealed ones present as we speak.

Blessings

interesting point...

1Co 4:5 Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Blessings

There is absolutely no positive side to any gay person being ordained as a pastor.