eve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone knows Clinton was a crook, and personally I think he should currently be rotting in prison, but most of what I read had to do with Clinton.

Aaahhh, Steff....No truer words were ever spoken. Finally, we stand in total agreement. :t2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

HI FOLKS, I must add that we are in a RELIGIOUS CIVIL WAR in our country and if you are a BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN we have a responsibility to take part in it. Some of us are not aware of this I know,but your VOTE for the REPUBLICANS is a VOTE FOR A GODLY AMERICA, In the past it was fine to vote INDEPENDENT or GREENPARTY etc. etc. but TIMES HAVE CHANGED we are in a FIGHT FOR OUR CHRISTIAN HERITAGE please do not waste your VOTE on these parties, we need to become ONE at this point. JESUS SAID YOU ARE EITHER FOR ME OR AGAINST ME........TAKO

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's funny that Christians have bought into the two party system hook line and sinker.

Is there another one? We don't have much of a choice but the difference between the candidates is stark.

Like you, I can see how things like the Patriot Act (or the Patriot Act itself) will eventually eat our Constitution completely away....but that all began with judges who read "abortion rights" into the Constitution. Once we have allowed the Constitution to be changed by fiat on a flimsy interpretation we have fallen on a slippery slope.

When we demand that judges apply laws instead of reinterpreting them we will have found good footing to change this. I believe we have hope only because we have a Constitutional republic....but JUDGES hold the key.

Bush has proposed some very good (righteous) judges. That tells me more about his character than all the conspiracy theorists who believe he's got a hidden agenda.

I am convinced that he is a christian trying to navigate through dangerous waters, both political and spiritual. He needs our support in prayer more than we realize, I think.

However, I also see the Democratic Party as having absolutely no scruples whatsoever. Any lie will do as long as it works! I am disgusted by the harm they have caused and they are STILL trying to divide this nation for their own purposes. Shame on them!

We have become a country almost evenly divided by those who are attempting to live an honest life and those who want to party, party, party without respect to the Creator who gave them the ability to breathe.

But the police state you "think" Bush is trying to bring in is only a matter of time no matter who is the President.

Dark days ahead...but where sin abounds so does God's manifest power and grace all the more.

What? Me worry? :o

Yod, I am not a democrat. You should not referr to democrats that way. Most of the democrats I know are christians and very good people. Just because the people on television that claim to be democrats are ratty people doesn't give you the right to talk about my friends that way.

I am a very conservitave Republican that happens to think that our present administration is an evil thing into itself and will ultimately destroy us all if they stay in power. It is not just Bush himself it is his entire staff with few exceptions. Kerry doesn't look much better if any, but we need a change. If we are going to remain a free country we have to get the present administration out of office and start working with what we have left in washington to try and turn things around. Bush and his staff have put us in a place that we can not sustain. We will either succomb to terrorists or bankrupsy..... either of which will destroy this nation. One with bombs the other with starvation, and that seems to be my choices this election.

I switched back and forth seveal times and am beginning to understand why Kerry is known as a waffler. He changes his mind when he decides he is wrong. Bush can't even think of one thing he has done wrong in the past 4 years. Both are liers, both are skull and bones and bohemian grove, both are globalists but at least Kerry will admitt that he has changed his mind on issues.

Who knows maybe we can get him to change his mind over a lot of things. At least he is willing to listen and change when necessary.

Sam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

It's funny that Christians have bought into the two party system hook line and sinker.

I hear you, Steff. But, I'm not laughing one bit. It's rather sad.

Everyone needs to turn off the TV. That would be a good start. Then, examine each candidate/Party in light of what they say/do and what Scripture teaches.

But, until then I will mostly refrain from political debates because they cause too much strife.

Let us be found praying, sowing, and reaping until our Lord comes.

PS. Moore's film was a bit biased, obviously, but his information was, for the most part, correct.

A better documentary on the situation is Alex Jones' 9/11, The Road to Tyranny. If you found Farenheit 9/11 stimulating, you'll find this other one shocking.

Moore is making a bundle off of his movie, while Alex Jones' permits you to copy and distribute his DVDs for educational purposes.

No mixed motives there.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

1. Is it not true that the reason we did not bomb the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War was because we knew they could retaliate?

2. Is it not also true that we are willing to invade Iraq now because we know it cannot retaliate- which just confirms that there is no real threat?

3. Is it not true that those who argue that even with inspections we cannot be sure that Hussein was hiding weapons, at the same time imply that we can be more sure that weapons exist in the absence of inspections? (Before the war)

4. Is it not true that the UN

• Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The blame America crowd being the democrats I assume? Because you don't even wanna go there once you find out where I got those questions. And Yod, I do have a good response in the works so hang tight :D .

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The blame America crowd being the democrats I assume? Because you don't even wanna go there once you find out where I got those questions. And Yod, I do have a good response in the works so hang tight :D .

The blame America crowd are the ones who believe most of those statements are true...and they can be democrat, republican or independent...

Guest kitkat
Because you don't even wanna go there once you find out where I got those questions.

So are you saying these questions are relevant because they came from a Liberal think-tank?

Kat

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

HI THERE, In response to some of the post, and not to make excuses for REPUBLICANS or DEMORCATS, but on occasions, I feel we ALL become a little INDIGNANT and we do have our slips of the tongue, this is HUMAN and it does bother me some but i try to look beyond that,and to look at the LARGER PICTURE, that is, WHAT THE PARTY STANDS FOR and WHICH SPECIAL INTERST GROUPS are in THAT PARTY, this is ALL IMPORTANT because, THAT PARTY WILL CONTROL HOW AMERICANS( ESPECIALLY THE NEW GENERATION ) are to be brought up, and under WHAT KIND OF INFLUENCE. As far as not talking about RELIGON or POLITICS, I beg to differ, WE MUST talk about these TWO because it has such influence on our lives, these TWO things i feel is a matter of life and death. Throw away the T.V.? It's up to you but, i feel how can we make good decisions as CHRISTIANS if we keep ourselves IGNORANT of whats happening in our world around us, I don't think thats the prudent thing to do, we can look forward to PEACE in heaven later, right now WE HAVE TO BE THE SALT OF THE EARTH......TAKO

• Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Those questions came from a staunch Christian Republican Kitkat. They are all very valid questions, and while you may not like the answers they bring up, it does not make them any less valid. The US has too long meddled in the affairs of other nations and it has made us a lot of enemies, that is a fact. While most of the meddling was not the fault of the american people that still leaves us to deal with the mess.

America is not the world's policeman, we should be concentrating on our own problems not other people's problems. We should start by stopping our involvement in other countries affairs other than dealing with trade and what the constitution has outlined.

The War in Iraq violates the constitution because only Congress can make a formal declaration of war. They cannot legally under the Constitution grant that power to the President without making a constitutionl amendment. Hence president Bush is in violation of the constitution, they have just tried to justify it with legalese.

If pointing out the mistakes that we have made and saying we shoud strive to do better is blaming America, then yes I am blaming us. We should learn from our mistakes yet we seem to be doing the two steps forward 3 steps back routine.

Edited by Steff