JCISGD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I think another indicator that a cult is a cult is that if you decide to leave, you are banned, banished, forgotten, shunned etc.

I do think there are true Christians within the Catholic church, however, I think they have found Christ in spite of the RC church, not because of it. That's just my opinion ...... for now anyway. God looks upon the heart God will reach out to the true seeker.

Of course, there are nonChristians who are attending churches all over the place. It's a heart matter and with the RC church, it seems to be more about outward appearances, rituals etc.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The atrocities of the Catholic Church throughout history are well known and factual and it matters not if those in congregations are in the dark, they are supporters of these things by default if they do not take pains to know the truth.

I wish this was not true.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Pope Benedict XVI was talking about Jewish people, you just used selective quotes to make it seem worse, it's also all in interpretation, I interpret as he's refering to Jewish people.

Peace out

~Beka Fix

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Pope Benedict XVI was talking about Jewish people, you just used selective quotes to make it seem worse, it's also all in interpretation, I interpret as he's refering to Jewish people.

Peace out

~Beka Fix

hi Beka, keeping in mind that God speaks to the consciences of all people, everywhere and that even if they have not heard the gospel, they have rejected Gods voice, also that Jesus is clear that "no one comes to the Father" except through Him. To say as the Pope does in the first sentence, that those who seek peace, do good and live with a clear conscience, will be saved is in contradiction to what Jesus (who is God) says.

If ive misunderstood, i welcome your correction.