IGNORED

Pangaea Supercontinent

Blien

Guest HIS girl

If you look at national dress, customs, songs, dance...there are striking similarites all over the world -

Even "dreamtime" stories around the globe are similar to each other.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Exactly!

Walla, thanks for the link! I'm going to get this book too.. I love the video he has explaining the theory

http://www.thetaxpayerschannel.org/graphic...ion/fonte23.mov

I just realised something..... something really scary!

around the 4 minute mark of that video, Dr. Walt Brown talks about the Mid-Atlantic Ridge... well.. since we know how the flood came to be because of a crack in the rock below the earths crust.. Could it be that in the end times, another crack in the rock would let out the molten lava in a similar fashion creating the new world? And the day of the Lord?

I think we just stumbled upon the explaination of how the world might come to an end. God DID say that he will not destroy the world with another flood.. but fire.

2 Peter 3:6-11

6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

11 Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live...

Remember God will rapture out his people.. but wow.. I can't believe this is what is waiting for those who are facing God's destruction.

Matthew 24:29-31

29 “Immediately after the anguish of those days,

the sun will be darkened,

the moon will give no light,

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

30 And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.

Remember also how in the new Earth, there will be no more seas? Why is that? Perhaps because they are stored underground just like the days Before Noah.

Revelation 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone.

Thanks for that Walla - very interesting. I might buy it. :thumbsup:

The whole thing can be read on line, if you want. I read it that way over a few boring nights at work! :laugh:

One of the things I liked about that book is that he explains a lot of things by why of normal, natural processes, like what caused the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Fairly straight forward mechanics and engineering principles are involved. First explanation of all that stuff that really made any sense. (God could have done things in other ways, of course.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

This is all so very interesting stuff! Scientist don't know what caused the tectonic plates to shift in the first place. I believe however, we can draw the connection to the Biblical story of Babel.

I believe the plates started shifting because of the stresses of the Flood.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were
all the fountains of the great deep broken up
, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Also, shortly after the Flood, we find this:

Gen 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons:
the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided
; and his brother's name was Joktan.

Divided how? Could refer to the confusing of the languages (following chapter of Genesis), or to the breaking up of the supercontinent - or to both.

Interesting topic! And now I want to go read walla's link.

Wow Shela Joyle! Those are some great referance points.. we are really starting to draw a picture here...

I noticed someone in Worthy asked also why there is so many earthquakes these days. This person said, that it was like "Birth Pangs". ...Birth pangs I thought... there was a verse in the Epistles about this.

Romans 8:19-22

19 For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20 Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21 the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

So I did a search on the frequency of earthquakes over the years here is a graph I found...

http://www.mantleoftheprophet.co.uk/web_tr...sasters_004.jpg

And a chart on the yellow stone volcanic system which I heard about in a documentary that it might be the one that will destroy the world... if it ever erupts

http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs100-03/images/yellowstone_fig4.jpg

There is certainly a pattern going on here... the scripture said that the future will be of fire. These are some hints of what is to come.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Blien, you are one smart guy! I agree that putting the pieces together makes a compelling whole. And I also believe this is very likely to be what happened. Human history only goes back about seven thousand years. I don't mean fossils or whatnot, I mean evidence of OUR species (Homo Sapiens Sapiens), beings that have a soul, language and the desire to record happenings in daily life. Think about it, evolution theory would have us believe that our ancestors wandered about for millions of years with no more advanced technology than sharpened rocks. But, in a few thousand years, we advanced from cave dwelling lumps who ate raw flesh to the beings we are today. The Egyptians were an advanced society 5,000 years ago! Any thinking person would see the problems with the timeline.

Exactly.. and I'm not smart.. just that I was praying for Wisdom and Knowledge and Understanding from God the last couple of days before I discovered this because I was thinking about teaching Sunday School children was was talking to the current teachers there.

Anyway... The video that walla provided spoke about frozen Mammoths.. I thought this was a myth due to do Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid. And all these science classes I attended which said Dinosaurs and Humans never co-existed... well apparently here is proof that Humans and the Woolly Mammoth DID co-exist some time ago..

National Geographic Photo

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...24_mammoth.html

March 24, 2005

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

it's all very fascinating, but I have just one thing to add about Papua New Guinea: while I've never been there, I talked one time to a missionary who has his mission in Australia (South Pacific Islands Mission) named Victor Schlatter. He believes that some of the tribes of Papua New Guinea might (just MIGHT) be Lost Tribes of Israel. There are several compelling reasons for this in his books "Where is the Body?" and his newest book "Nineveh: Parody of the Present".

I'm waiting until the end of days when YHWH reveals all to us. Don't y'all just want to sit down and watch the DVDs of it? :laugh:

a.