IGNORED

LGBT March on D.C. today

Matthitjah

Guest HIS girl

~andy~'

You probably don't. But if someone believes that gay people are (or, are likely to be) also a pedophile, then this presumption comes through in their communication. The gay person picks up on these vibes and walls are put up.

You need to realise exactly what I'm saying.

There is a boundary problem. It isn't clear.

What is acceptable to one homosexual isn't necessarily the rule for other h/sexuals.

It's a murky area when it comes to homosexuality and the age of a person one is attracted to of the same gender.

It's not crystal clear and some gay folk may say the opposite but if they are honest, they would agree.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

~andy~'

You probably don't. But if someone believes that gay people are (or, are likely to be) also a pedophile, then this presumption comes through in their communication. The gay person picks up on these vibes and walls are put up.

What is acceptable to one homosexual isn't necessarily the rule for other h/sexuals.

It's a murky area when it comes to homosexuality and the age of a person one is attracted to of the same gender.

It's not crystal clear and some gay folk may say the opposite but if they are honest, they would agree.

But this isn't just a gay thing. That same blurry line exists between heterosexuals and the age of the person they are attracted to. When you make it a gay only issue, then you put up an additional barrier to reaching gays, for no reason.

Guest HIS girl
~andy~'

But this isn't just a gay thing. That same blurry line exists between heterosexuals and the age of the person they are attracted to. When you make it a gay only issue, then you put up an additional barrier to reaching gays, for no reason.

You are right that the lines are blurred ALSO with heterosexuals and age.

I guess you see my point now.

However, nowhere have I mentioned that ALL homosexuals be targeted as paedophiles - and like anyone else, witnessing is to be done in love, truth and led by the Holy Spirit at all times.

A work colleague is gay and at the moment, we have chatted and so forth but as yet the HS hasn't put it heavy on my heart to talk to her about her lifechoice. In fact the HS has been building up a "work friendship" to begin with.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

There is a form of insult or intolerance that is passive that some christians direct towards homosexuals.

• Insinuating that homosexuals are pedophiles
  • Insinuating that accepting same sex marriage will lead to legalising or a wider acceptance of pedophilia
  • Not correcting people, who claim to speak on behalf of christians, when they make these statements.

It's hard to reach someone for Christ when others, who claim to belong to the same body of Christ as you, have made these insinuations.

Yes, it does happen, even here at Worthy. Throw stones at me or call me a heretic or out of touch, I don't care. It does happen.

Andy, I gotta tell ya, part of the gay agenda is to make having sex with children legal. They do not tout it anymore, but as i wrote in another post, I remember when the first gay pride march was done in NY city. The chant of the day was "We're here, we're queer, and we want your children" I used to have a video that showed a guy with that on a sign and a 9 year old boy on his shoulders.

There is reason to do what is right by people and there is reason to be wary. Just a point.

Sigh, I thought you would understand. That is part of the extremist agenda, the pedophiles. The average gay person that you meet and want to witness to does not want to have sex with children. Just as we shouldn't paint all christians with the same brush, neither should we paint all gays.

I do understand that. It was these extremist that made this a public and visible effort. I do not paint any group with a wide brush, I understand the principal that there are factions in each side The problem is, those factions are usually the most vocal it confrontational. Even though they may be the 1% of the 1%, they get the press.

so now i have to ask you to answer the question i asked previously, which you so artfully dodged. and then i'd also like you to answer another question... what RIGHTS have christians fought to deny them? careful with your answer here, because not everything that people consider rights are rights at all. i want an answer that is constitutional, period. what constitutional rights have christians fought to deny homosexuals?

Not surre what question I artfully dodged.

The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness is the foundation of our constitution. NO law should be passed that violates this foundation other to keep one person's right to persue happiness from infringing an anothers. All men are created equal is another.

One person, in this thread, stated that gays have equal rights of marriage. Their idea of equal rights in their mind is that they have the equal right to marry someone that the poster would approve of. They do not have the equal right to marry who they want. THey do not have the equal right of two consenting adults.

As such, they do not have the equal right to transfer Social Security beefits to there chosen partner, they do not have the right to insurance rates established for married couples or to tranfer retirement benefits. They do not have the right to take advantage of tax breaks for married couples that are granted to those who marry the acceptable person.

These are things established by law. Our laws are supposed to be in line with what is constitutional. If there is discrimination in the law, than it violates our constitution.

I assume people know these things.

I believe there are people who will die in a gutter drunk and with a needle in their arm who will be in heaven and many who have sat in church their whole lives who will not. But that is another thread.

If a person dies in the act of a clearly sinful act, I don't see how they could possibly make it into Heaven. I would love to hear what scripture you can produce backing that up please. For if your position is not Biblical, then it has no meaning to Christians, or I should say it shouldn't.

The scripture is simple, salvation is by faith in JESUS.

Really, where in that scripture does it say you can kick God's Law to the curb and still be Heaven bound? I have read the Bible cover to cover 10 times or more and I missed that part. Yes, to be saved you must believe in Christ and His death and resurrection, but didn't Christ also tell you we had to do certain things to be part of His Body? Well yes, as a matter of fact He did and on many occasions.

I realize you will have read these scriptures before and you will have discounted them by giving them a meaning I do not give them. But, I will post them here for you anyway.

This from the Holman Christian Standard Bible (not my favorite, but they are downsatairs) from Romans

3:27-28

"Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By one of works? No, on the contrary, by a law of faith. For we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law."

4:4-5

"Now to the one who works, pay is not considered as a gift, but as something owed. But to the one who does not work, but believes on HIM who declares righteous the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness."

It is JESUS who declares the ungodly to be righteous, not by works, by faith.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Homosexuals are atheists.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Kross you need to listen carefully, Servants of the Living God put Faith in God, not in Documents, Governments, Mankind and Certainly not in 'Rights'.

Kross you need to listen carefully, Servants of the Living God put Faith in God, not in Documents, Governments, Mankind and Certainly not in 'Rights'.

Thank you for making my point.

There is no need for servants of GOD to try to stop people from gaining equal status under the law. Law does nothing to save a nation. Only GOD can defeat evil and that only happens with the spread of the gospel.

Cudos to you. Couldn't have said it better myslef.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you for making my point.

There is no need for servants of GOD to try to stop people from gaining equal status under the law. Law does nothing to save a nation. Only GOD can defeat evil and that only happens with the spread of the gospel.

Cudos to you. Couldn't have said it better myslef.

Somehow i think your manipulative, Let me spell it our better, Servants of God will not under any circumstances Endorse, Legitimatise, Homosexual Behaviour. We will not Stand Aside while Gays and there allies push there agendas on this World. This would mean there destruction and all who help them in any way. Endorsing sin means you agree with sin, and that makes you the enemy of God. It is an Abomination Kross, for man to have Anal Sex with another man or oral or any other kind. Marriage is for a Man and Woman, this is Designed by God from the very beginning , you know this. So enough of the song and dance of your "rights" and that Servants of God should not interfere with Gays and there Agendas. We will not approve of man with man nor woman with woman by 'giving in' and letting them get what they want 'under the law' as you have stated.