nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Truth to relate, Hasan even shouted Muhammad Atta's death-cry, "Allahu Akbar!" as he massacred valiant American soldiers!

Where did you get that information?

I haven't seen it in any of the reports I heard and read.

it was on the fron of the MSNBC web page this morning as well

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Oh, pullleeeze, kindly "M.G"! Don't care to peruse and believe their very crystal-clear Qur'an? Maybe the alleged mass-killer was, what, a saintly Presbyterian perhaps? Truth to relate, Hasan even shouted Muhammad Atta's death-cry, "Allahu Akbar!" as he massacred valiant American soldiers! Nay, Hasan was no Obama "peaceful religionist"! But then, pobody is nerfect, right?

You should try to understand that the Islamic Qur'an is the specific holy text-book - with for all Muslims worldwide whether born in Tehran,Iran or forsooth, in Wabash Indiana! - and considered Allah's very words (in Arabic) re action for faithful Muslims. Or didn't you realize it? Have you read it yet...or at all? Or might you think it's only a "multiple choice" volume? :(

Well, at least you're with us on Sarah Palin in '12, no?

God Bless The USA! :thumbsup:

With "us" on Palin in 2012? The Canadians get to vote in an American election, too?? Wow. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I was thinking the same thing. He is a field grade officer well above the majority of the Army. harrassment isnt high in his job description he isnt a private. He basically is a US soldier who turned to the other side. Yes he is a traitor, and should also be hanged for treason, that just to add to the record he will already be hung. People like him are the ones who make waterbaording seem more acceptable.

Well, we don't do hangings anymore, but a soldier who murders his comrades should face corporal punishment. (Of course, I believe all mass murderers should be executed.) But yes, treason should be one of his charges.

I was thinking the same thing. He is a field grade officer well above the majority of the Army. harrassment isnt high in his job description he isnt a private. He basically is a US soldier who turned to the other side. Yes he is a traitor, and should also be hanged for treason, that just to add to the record he will already be hung. People like him are the ones who make waterbaording seem more acceptable.

Well, we don't do hangings anymore, but a soldier who murders his comrades should face corporal punishment. (Of course, I believe all mass murderers should be executed.) But yes, treason should be one of his charges.

Isn't corporal punishment - spanking? :( He's treasonous, a murderer and he should definitely face military justice and if that is a firing squad - so be it.

The military has determined lethal injection as the execution method. As of 1/1/2009 - there are 9 people on military death row in Ft. Leavenworth.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/us-military-death-penalty

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Isn't corporal punishment - spanking? :( He's treasonous, a murderer and he should definitely face military justice and if that is a firing squad - so be it.

I agree; this man should be executed if found guilty. And then he can face true judgement...... :rolleyes:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Isn't corporal punishment - spanking? :noidea:

Oh - right - what's it called then? Capitol punishment? I'm having a brain freeze.

He's treasonous, a murderer and he should definitely face military justice and if that is a firing squad - so be it.

Soory, I didn't mean for my statement to be lost in my vocbulary mix-up. I do believe he should be put to death - whatever that term is called.

Isn't corporal punishment - spanking? :noidea:

Oh - right - what's it called then? Capitol punishment? I'm having a brain freeze.

He's treasonous, a murderer and he should definitely face military justice and if that is a firing squad - so be it.

Soory, I didn't mean for my statement to be lost in my vocbulary mix-up. I do believe he should be put to death - whatever that term is called.

LOL - I was pretty sure you didn't mean that he should be spanked - :cool:

He's quite lucky that the US doesn't require the same capital punishment that muslims widely use.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Capital Punishment: Keystone of the judicial structure. But why all these long, long delays at beleaguered taxpayers' expense ere the sentence is implemented? Over 600 convicted murderers & mass-murderers are in California death rows with plans to die of..............Alzheimers! :noidea: Whatever flips your boat, right Arnie?

Capital Punishment: Keystone of the judicial structure. But why all these long, long delays at beleaguered taxpayers' expense ere the sentence is implemented? Over 600 convicted murderers & mass-murderers are in California death rows with plans to die of..............Alzheimers! :noidea: Whatever flips your boat, right Arnie?

It's called the appeal process, Arthur. And I believe the expression is "float your boat" :cool: