• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

]

Got the same problem here MG! I'm home all day so I eat all day! Eating eating, computer, eating... I'm not bored either, just food is so tasty!

I'm not home during the day, ever, but I still snack all the time. I'm not really a dinner eater though. Maybe I'm full from eating all day.... :emot-highfive:

That'll do it! Small dinners are the way to go I reckon :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Ella, whats for tea tonight????

I juiced 4 carrots, 2 tomatoes and a potato and drank the juice, and the mixed the "pulp" with four mushrooms, 2 boiled potatoes and 6 eggs and made a huge omelette (for two of us, I didn't eat all of it, LOL).

And I went for another power walk!

• Group:  Advanced Member

Ella, whats for tea tonight????

I juiced 4 carrots, 2 tomatoes and a potato and drank the juice, and the mixed the "pulp" with four mushrooms, 2 boiled potatoes and 6 eggs and made a huge omelette (for two of us, I didn't eat all of it, LOL).

And I went for another power walk!

Wow Andy! Superwoman!!

I had 2 more oranges and another cup of soymilk

Then I had carrot, turnip and celery and chickpeas again with some cashews and chicken! I think i ate too much though cause i'm soooooo full.

Andy I read your name as "candy" lol

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

I eat just one meal a day, around sunset. Been doing this for years. Height - 5'10" - weight 148, solid with no fat. I do get colder faster then every one else, but I still am able to work just as hard, if not harder, then younger people then I. I climb hard lines and still can bike farther then others I ride with. To me, the trick is not how little you eat, but what you eat and if you get any exercise.

Wow! I'm 5'7" and 140. I wonder if I'm overweight? You're really slim, Onelight.

Yes, by today's standards, I am skinny, and a lot of people let me know that. They keep trying to feed me, but my metabolism seems to be different then others. I have to admit that putting my stats here was to encourage others only.

Through out my life, I have always been very active in the martial arts, hiking, climbing, and trail biking at one time or another. I have always had a sport that I practiced. As for eating, because of my diseases, it is very hard for me to eat breakfast. Eating first thing in the morning makes me sick to my stomach. Then, when I get busy, I just keep going without taking lunch. One of the choices I can have when working for myself. What I do is not considered healthy, but I don't get hungry until night.

I eat just one meal a day, around sunset. Been doing this for years. Height - 5'10" - weight 148, solid with no fat. I do get colder faster then every one else, but I still am able to work just as hard, if not harder, then younger people then I. I climb hard lines and still can bike farther then others I ride with. To me, the trick is not how little you eat, but what you eat and if you get any exercise.

Wow! I'm 5'7" and 140. I wonder if I'm overweight? You're really slim, Onelight.

Yes, by today's standards, I am skinny, and a lot of people let me know that. They keep trying to feed me, but my metabolism seems to be different then others. I have to admit that putting my stats here was to encourage others only.

Through out my life, I have always been very active in the martial arts, hiking, climbing, and trail biking at one time or another. I have always had a sport that I practiced. As for eating, because of my diseases, it is very hard for me to eat breakfast. Eating first thing in the morning makes me sick to my stomach. Then, when I get busy, I just keep going without taking lunch. One of the choices I can have when working for myself. What I do is not considered healthy, but I don't get hungry until night.

I think its sad that being overweight is so acceptable these days that there is a stigma associated with being "skinny".

Brekky

Huge white coffee, no sugar

yoghurt, chopped walnuts and chopped apple (yummo)

Lugged a screaming baby around the shops for exercise LOL.

I think its sad that being overweight is so acceptable these days that there is a stigma associated with being "skinny".

Brekky

Huge white coffee, no sugar

yoghurt, chopped walnuts and chopped apple (yummo)

Lugged a screaming baby around the shops for exercise LOL.

Ooh poor Andy's baby.... lol good exercise.

Good breakfast!!

OneLight it must be so hard when people try to force you to eat. When I was so sick last year and lost heaps of weight I had the same thing happen, hence why I started eating so much more than I should to be healthy... Now I'm just in the habit of eating and eating and stuffing my face, and it is so sinful! I don't need to gain weight to survive, I am covered with it!

I think one reason is that people just can't understand skinny people... It's like they are missing out of life when they aren't greedy. I was only skinny due to sickness but I still get the feeling this is how people think based on how so many people talked to me.

Wow OneLight

I am a bit slow as I'm from Aussieland (no offense to all other Aussies...) but I just worked out how many kilos you convert to. Your pretty much the same hight and weight as one of my good friends. I used to be skinnier! lol

How're you going today Andy?

I'm doing a liquids day! Ooh scary...

So i had a cup of soymilk for breakfast....

About to have a big coffee!

Bible study this morning, they always have a fattening morning tea after :noidea:. I had a tiny piece of gingerbread man and one lolly (yay me!) oh and another cup of coffee. I think lunch is oat porridge with chopped apple. No liquid diet for me until I am over this flu.

I have a christmas party tomorrow :blink:. What can I bring for nibblies?

Bible study this morning, they always have a fattening morning tea after :noidea:. I had a tiny piece of gingerbread man and one lolly (yay me!) oh and another cup of coffee. I think lunch is oat porridge with chopped apple. No liquid diet for me until I am over this flu.

I have a christmas party tomorrow :blink:. What can I bring for nibblies?

Oats and fruit are so healthy! And great for cholesterol levels, lol.

Tomorrow bring veggie sticks with dip. If it was me i'd put HEAPS of garlic in the dip so you only have a tiny bit with each veggie snack, lol. It works! Or chilli or something if you don't want a horrible breath! Or you could just be really self-controlled and just not eat much dip.... hehe

Uuum.... I'll think more about what you can do for nibblies and I'll let you know if I have any great ideas, lol

Lucky Andy getting a WHOLE lolly! You're sure doing well though only eating a little bit :o

Did ya get my lesson? I dunno if it sent through...