~candice~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Thanks everyone for your kind replies. I don't think the fact that it is only 20 lbs matters, what matters is that I am a lazy glutton :laugh:. Please don't make me feel good about that.

For ella and crazy... start a post, edit it each day with your B/L/D. I'm watching you eat that candy :whistling:.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks everyone for your kind replies. I don't think the fact that it is only 20 lbs matters, what matters is that I am a lazy glutton :). Please don't make me feel good about that.

For ella and crazy... start a post, edit it each day with your B/L/D. I'm watching you eat that candy :laugh:.

Andy.... you are not lazy nor a glutton. You are a new mother to an active little person who is interested more and more in her world and surroundings... you are also trying to do several home improvement projects and that in and of itself is enough to tire someone who is getting 8 hours of sleep a night - which I'm quite sure you are not. Now.... get yourself on some good vitamins and get some walking in .... be good to yourself !!!!! :whistling:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Did one of my posts get deleted, or was it a software error? :whistling:

Andy

17/11/09

B - tuna on 2 x white toast, mayonnaise and pepper, large white coffee with no sugar

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

Andy can I just use this thread?? I'm too scared to start my own one hehe!! :whistling:

Yay I am so excited that we both remembered today! I hope Crazy did too.

My goals are:

#1 Eat at meal times, at least 2 hours apart (not just eating everything all the time)

#2 No chocolate and icecream for at least 3 days!!! :) (I need the self-control)

#3 Give praise for my food everytime it is about to go into my mouth. (oops that should be number 1)

Wow these are hard goals but I've written them down now so I have to do them!!

Andy I really like your goals! :laugh:

Did one of my posts get deleted, or was it a software error? :whistling:

Andy

17/11/09

B - tuna on 2 x white toast, mayonnaise and pepper, large white coffee with no sugar

Great breakfast! Can you use brown bread? Wow I've got a lot to live up to now andy, hehe

I'm with ya :blink:

:whistling:

Challenge #1

Don't have a third dinner tonight, LOL.

Challenge #2

Eat a healthy breakfast tomorrow.

Challenge #3

Don't buy something yummy for a "treat" when I go shopping tomorrow.

By this time tomorrow night I'm going to be a bit frantic for sugar :) . I think the challenge for me is to put effort into cooking my own food for every meal, I'm so lazy :laugh:.

Dear God, convict us of our socially acceptable sin :taped:. Speak to our hearts and renew our spirit and mind and align us with your ways. May our diet and lifestyle honour You. Help us with our sloth and gluttony. Amen.

Hey Andy just watch when you are cooking every meal not to eat it while you're cooking it... That's what I do and when I've finished cooking it there's never much left!!

Typical... Just about to start exercising then I managed to burn my foot yesterday with second degree burns, whoops!

B: 2 cups soymilk, 1 orange + about to have a large strong black coffee :)

Ok I eat really funny food.... Seriously, I just make all my food and it's always such odd combinations so don't laugh at lunch and dinner.... :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The best diet is this one.

1. Exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.. could be Monday Wednesday Friday

2. Cut your carb intake by half and replace it with vegitables. The carbs you eat must be whole grain.

I saw a dramatic change in my body after I did this. 26% to 13% body fat in about 3 months/

But you're a MAN; it doesn't work quite that way for women. We have to cut carbs way lower although the exercise is good for all. Now that I've said that; congrats on your shape up regimen, Blien. :)

*gives andy and ella kit kat*

For emergency use only !!

:)

Noooo nag!

Actually I've bought "emergency chocolate" before! That's how bad it is!!

:)

• Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/10/1990

Good for you Andy :noidea: *whispers- I weigh 200lbs O.O* Yep... I need to lose some too :wub: I should be around 170-ish I'm rather tall (6ft), and the weight-gene kinda runs in the family. I'm not overweight too much. It is a matter of 30lbs..., so I am hoping to start to eat fresher veggies, and less junk food. I love Fruit, so I'm gonna see about getting some fresh fruit and making fruit salads and such. You can make a smoothie out of Bananas, strawberries, kiwi, and ice :24: Don't add sugar. I posted a cheesecake recipe that is low-fat and low cal, if ya'll want it.

Plan for tomorrow: B: Honey crunch n oats, with whole milk (tastes better than the watered down stuff) L, Pineapple, D.something not fatty lol Gonna ride my bike 1 mile or so, and try to boost the distance each day

Soooo, I'm gonna count calories and try to keep them low. I'm an impulsive eater >.< Glad that there are several on here that are in the same boat ;):emot-handshake:

Btw, a tip for ya'll. Chocolate is good in SMALL doses. so you can have a little piece a day. it won't hurt. It will actually help by reducing "cravings" if you let yourself have a bit. You are in the store, and want to buy some choco impulsivly, and you remember, you have some waiting for you at home :) Let Chocolate be a reward, not a teaser.