• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

It would make no sense at all for God to condemn little babies, that have no ideal about sin. I agree with those who say that Babies will go up in the rapture. Our God is a God of Grace and mercy and fairness.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I have actually found nothing to prove one way or the other.... this is one of those areas of speculation....

I (personally) believe that babies fall under the covering of their parent(s)....... and that if the parent is a Christian, the baby is covered.....

but then again, it also says those that are with child in those days.... whoe to them.... this could mean (could, maybe, could be, not sure) that the child is removed from the mothers womb at the time of rapture..

there is nothing that concludes one way or other.... best thing to do though, rather then worry about it, is to train up the child in the ways of the Lord.......

mike

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

THere is one certainty;

It wil be up to GOD

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

2Sa 12:19-23

(19) But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.

(20) Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the LORD, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.

(21) Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.

(22) And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?

(23) But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

It would make no sense at all for God to condemn little babies, that have no ideal about sin. I agree with those who say that Babies will go up in the rapture. Our God is a God of Grace and mercy and fairness.

I agree 100%

I mean, think about this, if babies were condemned because of the "sin nature" even though they cannot understand sin and Law, good and evil - what happens to the fetuses of pregnant Christian women at the Rapture? Would the mothers be taken and the fetuses left behind? Afterall, the Bible clearly teaches that God considers a fetus to be as much a person as you and I.

I think the answer is clear - babies will also be raptured.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

God Bless You