nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I'm praying for this situation. That the truth in the matter will come to light... I have the highest respect for the US Navy and the Seals - I pray that they acted honorably and with integrity.

Couldn't agree more! :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Let's also remember that it was the SEAL team that requested this trial. If they had taken a Captain Mast, then they would be saying they are guilty. They are here to prove their innocence.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

the way I read the article, was that the guy was injured DURING.... DURING THE APPREHENSION......

personally, I support the seals, some of my best friends while I was in the Navy, were seals, and they are very trusting folks. just do what you are suppose to do, and nothing will happen......

I have not been the one doing the investigation, so I have no idea about who is and who is not guilty of what is being said....

I was not there either...

let the court do its job..... and the military investigators are not... ARE NOT... infallible either.... there have been innocent people found guilty of crimes while in the military and it follows them the rest of their lives.....

it would be better to allow a criminal to go free then to incarcerate an innocent man......

mike

• Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Let's also remember that it was the SEAL team that requested this trial. If they had taken a Captain Mast, then they would be saying they are guilty. They are here to prove their innocence.

exactly.... Capt Mast if NJP, which is pretty much does not follow them, but can cost them their paygrade or even two, cost them 1/2 months pay for several months, and even brig time and or restriction time....

most people call, NJP as "Guilty until proven innocent" and Courts Marshal is "Innocent until proven guilty"

yes, with the NJP, it may have been nothing more then a slap on the wrist, or a bust and brig time, maybe even working parties (kind of like the ol' chain gangs, with out the chains).... but yet, it can be the principle of the thing.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

From what I've read so far, unless someone can point me to a link with more information. The jury is still out on this one; I will wait until I hear more information, therefore I can't see myself signing the Petition.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Blessings, Axxman

Lots of others are involved...including the fine Navy men and women who conducted the investigation...whom nobody seems to want to support suddenly

This topic is not about lots of others, so there is no need to change it.

I have no idea if they are guilty.

But earlier you said the Seals were.

Axxman

Maybe none of this wouldn't have happened if they hadn't done it in the first place.

It's good to see you have "apparently" changed your mind.

yet

You still are making insinuations and accusations pertaining to the Seals that have not been substantiated by a court.

Axxman

There is nothing "miniscule" about assaulting a person in your custody/care.

You do not know how this AlQuaeda terrorist received his alleged bloody lip. No one does.

This has already been pointed out by me in a previous post. And IF one of the Seals did do it,

it could very likely have been in self-defense while the AlQaeda terrorist

was being resistive, which is perfectly legal.

exactly.... Capt Mast if NJP, which is pretty much does not follow them, but can cost them their paygrade or even two, cost them 1/2 months pay for several months, and even brig time and or restriction time....

most people call, NJP as "Guilty until proven innocent" and Courts Marshal is "Innocent until proven guilty"

yes, with the NJP, it may have been nothing more then a slap on the wrist, or a bust and brig time, maybe even working parties (kind of like the ol' chain gangs, with out the chains).... but yet, it can be the principle of the thing.....

It would also remain on their record forever, which is what they did not want. They choose this avenue for this reason.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Here's an update from today:

Government Has Yet to Provide Evidence to Support Its Prosecution of Navy Seals for Alleged Punching of Terrorist

Norfolk, Va. (CNSNews.com)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well...thats the thing. He wasn't injured during arrest. He was in custody, in a holding cell. It has been widely reported that a witness has testified to his condition in that cell.

What if he injured himself?

From all the sources I have read, some say he was hit in the stomach and punched in the mouth. Others say one of the other. The one that Nikki listed only speaks of being punched in the stomach. How in the world can anyone prove they were punched in the stomach? Axxman, how can this be proven when there are no marks, unless there are witnesses?