• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

Oftentimes I read about the "closeness" of the Lord's return.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen George, the gospel MUST be preached.

I know about wycliffe, we get mail from them ones in awhile and they come every year to perform a play to raise money, those plays are always very good, did you ever see one?

God Bless,Angels

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

Hello Angels,

Sorry to say no I haven't seen one, but it sounds very interesting!  I have seen plays though on the life of Tyndale and a movie on Wycliffe both of which were fascinating.

Take care and God bless,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hello George,

This does seem to be a worthy cause and I can also see the need. But I also see a problem. And that problem is that I don't believe we have a hundred years left to fulfill such a mission. I believe the church has been doing a pretty good job of trying to accomplish the great commission, but I do not believe that it will be the church who will put the final touch on it's completion. I believe the sealed 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel will finish the job, in the tribulation, and then the end will come.

Don't get me wrong. I am not against the idea of it. It does sound like a worthy and noble cause, but in my opinion, it doesn't appear to be in the cards. But I would also have to say, that those who take on such a cause, their hearts are in the right place.

Rolling lets try and get away from the idea of knowing how long because well we don't. And so therefore: we should not be using that logic to decide someone else is going to preach the gospel so we don't need to bother. I was just wondering how we can help because I only speak bad spanish and english. But then again if I were completely willing perhaps God would send me there and put the right words in my mouth. Some days I want heaven so much I would go anywhere in the world if it would speed things along. God putting a whole different language on my tongue now thats an interesting thing to pray about.

George do you have any idea how to help accomplish this, you have peaked my interest.

Love in Christ

Shilou

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rolling lets try and get away from the idea of knowing how long because well we don't. And so therefore: we should not be using that logic to decide someone else is going to preach the gospel so we don't need to bother.

Maybe we should all wear blindfolds too. And maybe we should all think the same thoughts as well. Maybe we should all hold hands when we jump off that bridge together.

I didn't voice my opinion to force it down your throat. If you think I'm wrong, go the other way, but please don't try to tell me what I should think or do. I was merely speaking for myself, not for everyone else. Are we to the point now, where we need "Thought Police"??

Interesting thoughts George. In a way I hope you're right cause I hate the thoughts of the tribulation, but on the other hand, the sooner Christ comes the better it is for for us all. If the message reaches just one person in those tongues, then the gospel has been preached inthose tongues even if there are thousands whohave not yet heard. I personally don't think we have much time left, but that's all the more reason to work while it is day, as Christ said:

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

We have work to do!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

Hello my brothers and sisters,

Nobody seemed to come across the enlightenment which I came across to which I found most interesting.

How many people believe we are in the last days?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

George, you keep us reading with those strange questions....

This is what I found,

Rev 14:6,7

The angel flying in midheaven with the everlasting gospel seems to correspond with Matt24:14.

And this gospel will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations and then the end will come.

The subject of the gospel in given in vs 7.

Men are commanded to fear God ,rather then the beast,to give glory to Him rather than idolatrous  image and to worship Him rather then mere men.

Of course there is one gospel but there are different emphases in different dispensations.

During the great tribulation ,the gospel will seek to turn men away from worship of the beast and prepare them for Christ's Kingdom on earth.

What do you think??

Angels