WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,386
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

A male passenger on an international flight bound for Detroit Friday tried to blow up the plane with an explosive device in an incident that the White House is labeling an attempted act of terrorism.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/foxnews-com-...581153,00-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Mark this day in history - our current White House administration admits to the word "terrorism."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Mark this day in history - our current White House administration admits to the word "terrorism."

I think there was a concerted effort to move away from 'terrorism' as part of the public discourse. As the President got further into the real situation confronting the country I believe he has changed his mind (and his course.) No one ever fully understands being President until they're President. :blink:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

as far as I am concerned, and probably many others, acts such as these are an act of war.

have we forgotten so easily what we have had done to us? are we even more dense then the Israelite's coming out of Egypt that we forget where were just a short while ago?

how many remember the USS STARK? and the missiles it took from a supposedly "FRIENDLY" country (IRAQ)..... This was a deliberate act of war, when the USS STARK was trying to hail it on its own known frequencies, and it continued to come inbound, never replying to the STARK...

then, this pilot fired two missiles into the Stark, yes, the pilot was shot down. why did the pilot not respond?

anytime some one comes from another group of people and is not acting on their own, committing murder (at the very least) against another nation, when there are civilians involved THAT IS MURDER AND IS TO BE TREATED AS SUCH AND THOSE INVOLVED NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE...

mike

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

as far as I am concerned, and probably many others, acts such as these are an act of war.

have we forgotten so easily what we have had done to us? are we even more dense then the Israelite's coming out of Egypt that we forget where were just a short while ago?

how many remember the USS STARK? and the missiles it took from a supposedly "FRIENDLY" country (IRAQ)..... This was a deliberate act of war, when the USS STARK was trying to hail it on its own known frequencies, and it continued to come inbound, never replying to the STARK...

then, this pilot fired two missiles into the Stark, yes, the pilot was shot down. why did the pilot not respond?

anytime some one comes from another group of people and is not acting on their own, committing murder (at the very least) against another nation, when there are civilians involved THAT IS MURDER AND IS TO BE TREATED AS SUCH AND THOSE INVOLVED NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE...

mike

You know, Mike, I agree that such things are acts of war. BUT....for the life of me I can't remember the incident you're talking about. Was this a long time ago or....what? :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Al quaeda admitted it Jamilea

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

mike

You know, Mike, I agree that such things are acts of war. BUT....for the life of me I can't remember the incident you're talking about. Was this a long time ago or....what? -_-

yes, it was a while back, but here is the thing, even the day it happened, Iraq was suppose to be a friendly.... I said this was not an accident, it was a test, a test to see if they could damage the USA....

Back in 79, I made a statement that the USA should pull every citizen back into the boarders of the USA and cut off the rest of the world, turn to God and develop our own fuel sources digging and researching for alternate types, reinforce our boarders, block any one from entering and keep our own home. stop the giving away our blessings that have been bestowed upon us.... and if there is an attack upon the USA, then go full force and just wipe them out..... I know that is a bit selfish, but if we had done as was said we would do, then we would not be where we are today,

every terrorist attack, if the perps had been hunted down at that time and taken care of at the time, they would not have been able to advance to the stage they are now.... for over 8 years, it was said that the people responsible will have to pay..... problem is..... NO ONE HUNTED THEM DOWN AND NO ONE PAID UP... so they were able to increase their numbers and do it again.... the trade center was not bombed once (9-11) but had been bombed a few years before...

funny how there has not been a real threat carried out since 9-11... why? cause we are not standing for it..... but.....HOWEVER..... we are beginning to drop our guard again.... people are beginning to whine about our troops, they are whining about having to send more troops about the ones there not coming home...

the troops that are over seas are all totally voluntary.... they have had more then enough time to serve their time, and return home..... they have chosen to do this of their own free will and accord ( military service is for a total of 8 years, a combination of Active duty, Active Reserve, and Inactive Reserve) most active duty is for 4 years with 2 years active reserve (6 years of showing up).... that is well past the beginning of the people that were on active duty during 9-11...... the real issue is, the "war/action" did not start at 9-11, it actually started in the early 90's with Desert Storm, and that was never called off... we have been in the theater ever since Desert Storm started..... so, anyone on active duty during that time can be looking at retirement with in the next couple years.....

we do not want others controling our lives, or telling us what jobs we can and can not have, who are we to tell the peace keepers, our freedom fighters that they are no longer allowed to do the job they have chosen......

God Bless the Honorable Troops.........

I lost companions on the USS Stark.....

a friend of mine lost his brother during the Falken Island battle....

I have had several friends loose their lives giving their life so that we all can life free..... during peace time and during conflict......

how easily we forget what the real cost is for our freedom......

mike