MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

:) You do know some of us think in visuals, don't you?

Actually, I think most of us do...... :o (Excuse me, I have to go find my visual remover tool.)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

I've found that scrubbs are some of the most comfortable pajamas in the world, and I do occasionally run down to the store to pick stuff up........ I see others there on their way to work at the hospital wearing theirs also.

If a person is all covered up, I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people are just tacky no matter what they wear.

I'd say that PJ's are a lot more appropiate than the short mini skirts you ladies wore when I was in college, and PJ's are much better looking than those ultra baggy pants I see on some.

I'd campain against anyone who voted in such a law, and most likely quit shopping at a single store who made such a rule unless the nighty came from Victoria's Secret or something like that. I wonder if they would accept swim suits.

I went shopping at Borders yesterday wearing nothing at all.....

:)

I'll double that... :o:P and then some :D

For a few years it's been "fashionable" for girls to wear pajamas as street clothes. I have no idea why or how that got started. But they do.

Okay, I guess I'm getting old or something but....pajamas aren't the most flattering thing a woman can wear. Why do they think it's fashionable, I wonder? Personally, I would be mortified if I ran into anyone I knew dressed in my baggy and shapeless pjs. :)

I think there are a lot of ways of looking at this. firstly tho, let me say - I don't think it's appropriate to wear pajamas out in public.

however, a lot of the clothes that people where out in public are a lot more revealing.

it would also open up the gate for the definition of pajamas as well. some people where some pretty skimpy stuff as pj's.

I also think that 'fashionable' is sometimes a statement of 'look how we can shock you' which is what a lot of people enjoy doing ;)

here's a thought....... maybe pajamas are more modest than the short shorts, or the braless t-shirt, or the bits of material some girls call dresses :P

No argument there but....it just screams 'I'm lazy and sloppy and don't care what people think of me, nor do I think very highly of myself'! Wow....that's a lot for a pair of pajamas. :)

MG! There are a lot of pajama ensembles that are not baggy and very shapely. When I lived in California, I went out in my pajamas a lot. It wasn't because I was lazy nor did I look sloppy. I thought very highly of myself. I was a model and well, I worked so hard on that runway that I just didn't care :P After a test shoot, I just slept on my hair and let it go all over the place the next day. I swear I got more compliments those days than anytime I ever tried to look done up :D

It might be more accepted in some places than others though, not sure. I don't see wearing my pajamas like I did there where I am now on the east coast but I will admit, sometimes, late at night, my hubby and I get a craving for a chocolate cake and some ice cream. So, we go to the grocery in our pajamas when nobody is looking to get it! :P Interesting article. Thanks for sharing!

Jamilea, I've seen your picture; I'm sure you look just fine in nice looking PJs. But, and this is a biggie, most that are seen out in their pajamas just look like slobs in pajamas. In the case of most people it's not because they're sick of working and looking good, it's because they just don't care. :o

OH

Thanks for the compliment :) These days, I need it :P

You're welcome. :o

It seems as though there is a solution for the confirmed public PJ wearer of today.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashi..._her_jeans.html

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

It seems as though there is a solution for the confirmed public PJ wearer of today.....

I was going to track this thread down and post this today!!! lol I just might get me a pair tho not sure I would wear them in public.

I was going to track this thread down and post this today!!! lol I just might get me a pair tho not sure I would wear them in public.

Why not? They look like jeans but feel like pajamas! :thumbsup: