• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

What I have to say here is not directed at any one person, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, good.

I have noticed that the direction of Eschatology on these forums have taken a very hard turn to the right. If you disagree with their positions, they act like you are a moron or live on Pluto. They reject scripture as out of context and simply conjecture. Only their scriptures speak the truth. I am praying for Worthy Christian Forums, that civility and common sense, along with belief in the true meaning of scripture is taught and defended, not just read and then remaining silent in the face of false and questionable doctrine. There are a lot of new members here and all they are reading about is questionable theology without proper rebuttal, which would have been pounced on in the recent past. But unless the silent ones speak up in defense of those who dare challenge those spreading false doctrine, then only false doctrine will be taught. If that is OK with the majority, so be it. But some will not be quiet, but may be driven off to another forum where common sense prevails.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

What I have to say here is not directed at any one person, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, good.

I have noticed that the direction of Eschatology on these forums have taken a very hard turn to the right. If you disagree with their positions, they act like you are a moron or live on Pluto. They reject scripture as out of context and simply conjecture. Only their scriptures speak the truth. I am praying for Worthy Christian Forums, that civility and common sense, along with belief in the true meaning of scripture is taught and defended, not just read and then remaining silent in the face of false and questionable doctrine. There are a lot of new members here and all they are reading about is questionable theology without proper rebuttal, which would have been pounced on in the recent past. But unless the silent ones speak up in defense of those who dare challenge those spreading false doctrine, then only false doctrine will be taught. If that is OK with the majority, so be it. But some will not be quiet, but may be driven off to another forum where common sense prevails.

What you say is true, Parker1. We know that some very good people have left and I just hate it. No one should be pounded on because they disagree or question the opinions of others. When it comes down to it, every single person here is slightly different in their views from everyone else. The upside of this whole thing is that Worthy is growing, adding new members all the time, while many other Christian forums are stagnant or shrinking. But, no one has a lock on Scripture except the Lord himself. We all need to remember that.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

What you say is true, Parker1. We know that some very good people have left and I just hate it. No one should be pounded on because they disagree or question the opinions of others. When it comes down to it, every single person here is slightly different in their views from everyone else. The upside of this whole thing is that Worthy is growing, adding new members all the time, while many other Christian forums are stagnant or shrinking. But, no one has a lock on Scripture except the Lord himself. We all need to remember that.

I know exactly what you mean! :10:

I know exactly what you mean! :emot-questioned:

I was pretty sure you did, elansing.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I know what you mean, and I agree to make sure that people do not twist scripture. I think the focus should be the lost and training and uplifting each other, not proving a point.

I know what you mean, and I agree to make sure that people do not twist scripture. I think the focus should be the lost and training and uplifting each other, not proving a point.

Amen to that, Isaiah. :emot-questioned:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

The problem with discussing Eschatology is that is will be a future event based on prophecy, not historical facts, so everyone will have their own interpretation. Knowing this, we should also realize that until we are with Christ, we will not know in full, but only in part. Yet, I have to agree that some interpretations are in left field. It is how the discussion/debate is held that matters. Some just can not get along with others and it is putting a little bit of anger in the other person that gives them an inner edge to themselves.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

I know that this is a bulls-eye right on me. Thats fine! When i first read it I just had lol and i'm still:laugh: I dont know why? Now I'm ashamed, maybe i need counceling :rolleyes: We use to say back in the day, "if you can't bark with the dogs stay on the porch and wine with the puppies"! I have lots of people disagree with me, sometimes i was wrong and let it be. I was told watch it by one, thats fine, i like to know the limits. I dont take it personnel, if i do, its my problem. I had a post shut down, did not like it but once i found out why, it was fine. I try to stay out of the flesh the best i can. If someone lets me know that i am being rude, i'm quick to deal with it, as i have with you parker. You even said you were not being offended. But look at how you are coming at me, all stealthy like. We can disagree without getting all salty bout it. Dont be a hater bro! Im sure we can find things that we can agree on :emot-questioned: Peace!

I know that this is a bulls-eye right on me. Thats fine! When i first read it I just had lol and i'm still:laugh: I dont know why? Now I'm ashamed, maybe i need counceling :rolleyes: We use to say back in the day, "if you can't bark with the dogs stay on the porch and wine with the puppies"! I have lots of people disagree with me, sometimes i was wrong and let it be. I was told watch it by one, thats fine, i like to know the limits. I dont take it personnel, if i do, its my problem. I had a post shut down, did not like it but once i found out why, it was fine. I try to stay out of the flesh the best i can. If someone lets me know that i am being rude, i'm quick to deal with it, as i have with you parker. You even said you were not being offended. But look at how you are coming at me, all stealthy like. We can disagree without getting all salty bout it. Dont be a hater bro! Im sure we can find things that we can agree on :emot-questioned: Peace!

Are you SURE that Parker1 was aiming at you, elansing? My first impression was that it was addressed AT several people. You don't really come across as a head basher....at least not to me. :blink:

I know that this is a bulls-eye right on me. Thats fine! When i first read it I just had lol and i'm still:laugh: I dont know why? Now I'm ashamed, maybe i need counceling :blink: We use to say back in the day, "if you can't bark with the dogs stay on the porch and wine with the puppies"! I have lots of people disagree with me, sometimes i was wrong and let it be. I was told watch it by one, thats fine, i like to know the limits. I dont take it personnel, if i do, its my problem. I had a post shut down, did not like it but once i found out why, it was fine. I try to stay out of the flesh the best i can. If someone lets me know that i am being rude, i'm quick to deal with it, as i have with you parker. You even said you were not being offended. But look at how you are coming at me, all stealthy like. We can disagree without getting all salty bout it. Dont be a hater bro! Im sure we can find things that we can agree on :rolleyes: Peace!

Are you SURE that Parker1 was aiming at you, elansing? My first impression was that it was addressed AT several people. You don't really come across as a head basher....at least not to me. :cool:

He is a head basher. Look at him bashing my head right now :emot-questioned:

:24: