• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

That is an excellent suggestion Kay. Wonderful idea! Cannot wait to read some of these as well as possibly post one or two motivators of my own. Once again Awesome Suggestion! :wub:

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

Mods are you okay with it?

:wub: I will start first thing in am; and Danielle I expect to see some from youtoo sis

LOVE TO ALL

Kay

If it is okay with the Mods, I will more than gladly find some encouraging verses to share. Look forward to it. :wub:

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

Guest LCPGUY
If it is okay with the Mods, I will more than gladly find some encouraging verses to share. Look forward to it. :wub:

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

Good grief Danielle, the mods would love you doing just that. You

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Awesome post :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Truly wonderful post Kay- I should print it out and give it to my mother :wub: Fantastic suggestions too- thank you for sharing! :huh:

Psalm 27: 1-6 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? 2 When evildoers come upon one to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies they stumbled and fell, 3 Thought a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In spite of this I shall be confident

4 One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwel in the houe of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, and to meditate in HIS temple 5 For in the day of trouble HE will conceal me in HIS tabernacle; In the secret place of HIS tent HE will hide me HE will lift me up on a rock. 6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me; And I will offer in HIS tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.

sometimes we are our own enemies; our 'stinking thinking' plays a roll in our depression. When reading this scripture think about the reel that goes in your head, how the enemy is trying to play havoc against your own thinking of who you are in CHRIST. Then pray this Psalm asking JESUS to help you put away the enemies ability in having you think you can not defeat him. HAVE NO FEAR AND CAMP IN HIS TEMPLE! He awaits you, HIS bride.

Love

Kay

PRAISE BE TO JESUS FOR YOUR WORD!

Thank you for the encouragement. Here is a verse that I found to be encouraging when it comes to suffering.

1 Peter 1:13-14 But rejoice that you participate in the suffering of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Depression is a terrible thing, and we as believers, and Christians if we come to that position, should know God does not want us to be there, His intentions are we are to have righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Spirit, and power, love, and a sound mind. If we come to that position of having great sadness let us turn to God for Help He does not want us to stay in depression, because that will lead to do things, which go against God if we turn toward Him, He will lift us up in due time, and we will not suffer emotionally, and mentally. God may allow us to have that for alittle while so we could turn toward Him, and learn to be obedient to Him, then He will take us out of the terrible spot of emotional, and mental, and physical infirmity. God will help us to be healthy if we serve Him, this is for His Glory, that is what Jesus Said, this is for those who love, Him, He will rescue them so everyone may be blessed in knowing He is God, and to have fellowship with The Father through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Depression is a terrible thing, and we as believers, and Christians if we come to that position, should know God does not want us to be there, His intentions are we are to have righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Spirit, and power, love, and a sound mind. If we come to that position of having great sadness let us turn to God for Help He does not want us to stay in depression, because that will lead to do things, which go against God if we turn toward Him, He will lift us up in due time, and we will not suffer emotionally, and mentally. God may allow us to have that for alittle while so we could turn toward Him, and learn to be obedient to Him, then He will take us out of the terrible spot of emotional, and mental, and physical infirmity. God will help us to be healthy if we serve Him, this is for His Glory, that is what Jesus Said, this is for those who love, Him, He will rescue them so everyone may be blessed in knowing He is God, and to have fellowship with The Father through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I totally agree. However, read the word and you will see that David, Isaac, Abraham and many others dealt with depression. More often than not, it is expectations we put upon ourselves to be the BEST on all accounts. We feel unworthy of GOD's love.

I have come to a place in my walk that I am able to look for the joy in all things, and not my circumstances. Which helps. Having joy doesn't necessary make me happy in my situation. But we as christians do not lift up our brothers and sisters that deal with depression. I have heard christians say, "you are not right with Jesus, or spiritual enough, otherwise you would not be dealing with your depression or oppression." I say bu hum bug. Especially after reading how Jesus called out in great dispair to GOD while HE was in the garden. I agree that we should call out when we are in dispair. Only JESUS can heal us, as in all other infirmaties. HE will use our vally times to honor and glorify HIM! Just as he did Moses in the days of wondering in the desert.

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD FOR MY VALLEYS, AS WELL AS, MY MOUNTAIN TOPS

LOVE

Kay