• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  745
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1976

kelsc and Shelby!!!! Ya'll two kept me going when I was running thin on this place. In a time when I was constantly being challenged, and trying to figure out what I believed, ya'll stood firm. Ya'lls patience and stamina out shined the beatings of some of the threads. Ya'll really gave me hope, and ya'll helped me to establish what I believe, and to hold on to that. Bless ya'll.

Beth,

I could say the same about you! You are such a great example to me! I appreciate you more than you know! Cling close to God, sis!

Some others (I just saw this thread!):

Of course, Shelby!!!! (that just goes without saying! lol! :laugh: )

Called, KMB, and Born Again, (it's all becoming clear now, lol, I didn't know you were sisters.....well, sisters more than just in Christ.....you know what I mean! :) )

But I have been blessed by each of you and always enjoy your posts for their honesty, humor, and the Spirit in which they are given.

I know this is against the rules, but yes, John you've blessed me as well. :rofl:

Everyone in ladies lounge!!! (you are all awesome!)

and I feel I need to say to Shadow2b, that I ask his forgiveness in a falling out we had a while ago. I apologize for the way I spoke with him it was not the way Christ would have wanted me to speak. I must admit, I have a difficult time translating his posts sometimes :rofl: , but I do hope that he would forgive me. I am praying for you too, as I understand you are having some physical difficulties. Take care!

To everyone else: thank you for your willingness to share, grow and learn with me on worthyboards. thank you for your willingness to pray for people 100's of miles away whom you've never met. God bless each of you!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Is it something you yell when you stub your toe?

Hicken shivy, along with fabtabulous, gaspenflabbit, blinginbowsic and many more are "Bethish." Words I've put together, or just made up.

Hicken shivy originally meant "Wow" "woah" kinda mixed together. But now it just gets said at random times, meaning whatever fits the situation.

:) It originated one day in chat. We were goofing around and it stuck! Botz is really good at making them up too!

Well HICKEN SHIVY Beth!!! I see the light!!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

........goodness....my perscription needs to be upped!!

Heya there kesic, I just love your sigtag pic!!! :)

In His Love,

Bro John

thanks! :)

Guest kitkat
Heya there kesic, I just love your sigtag pic!!! :t2:

In His Love,

Bro John

I agree with John kesic. That's a really awesome sigtag!!! :t2::t2:

God bless,

Kat

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  284
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/29/1940

Dearest All, I just wanted to tell you how very much you all mean to me! This board and the people on it, have been such a blessing. I was going to single out a few, for extra recognition, but I well just say thank you! God Bless, Faith :prayer :dove

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  706

Hey just saw this thread! God bless all of you. I feel like I have a separate church just online. I feel often more challenged and uplifted by my family here than my own church. God Bless ya'll, and WELCOME BACK Katie!!

HHIH - I missed you too, haven't been around much myself, but I also haven't seen you on here in a while!

Te estrano mucho!!!!!

Desde el a manecer, hasta el a noche ser, El Nombre del Senor alabada sera!

(From the rising of the sun, till its going down, the name of the Lord will be praised!)

Hey just saw this thread! God bless all of you. I feel like I have a separate church just online. I feel often more challenged and uplifted by my family here than my own church. God Bless ya'll, and WELCOME BACK Katie!!

HHIH - I missed you too, haven't been around much myself, but I also haven't seen you on here in a while!

Te estrano mucho!!!!!

Desde el a manecer, hasta el a noche ser, El Nombre del Senor alabada sera!

(From the rising of the sun, till its going down, the name of the Lord will be praised!)

Shelby! You crack me up! I read your post and was like, "now I need to figure out what this spanish is" DUH! you translated it underneath!! :noidea::t2:^_^

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Trav- You have been more than kind to me in my first days here at the forums. I appreciate it much. A heart that is gracious as well as eager to embrace sisters in Christ is truly one to be acknowledged.

Marilyn- All the threads which I have seen you active in, you truly are a thought provoker and you tend to make your peers truly consider God's word. Makes one want to dig deeper into the truth within the Bible.

Both of you have been rather inspiring and great contributors to my time here at the Worthy Boards.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle