IGNORED

Evolutionists: Why is it so important to you?

nebula

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

ROMANS 1: 18, 21,22

18.For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of man, WHO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

21.for even though they new God, they did not honor Him as God, or gave thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and thier foolish hearts was darkened.

22. Professing to be wise they became fools.

1 Corinthians 1:18-25

18. For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but for those who are being saved it is the power of God.

20. Where is the wise man?Where is the scribe? where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21. For since in the wisdom of God the world through it's wisdom did not come to know God, God was well pleased through the message preached to save those who believe.

22. For indeed the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks search for wisdom;

23. but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jew a stumbling block, and to the Gentiles foolishness,

24. but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

This is why!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Because evolution is a lie straight from satan and he has convinced fools that it is the truth. And they, being tools of satan to spread the lie, try and convince as many people as possible of the lie to keep them from the Truth.

edit: I am not calling ANYONE who is on this forum a fool.

I was wondering why evolution - promoting it, getting people to believe it - is so important to evolutionists?

As a Christian, I can understand why promoting Creationism is important to Christians - because of our faith.

But evolutionists, why does it matter to you what people believe or not with regards to the distant past? So what if people believe the Earth is young? So what if parents want their children to be taught their beliefs? What is it to you?

I was wondering why evolution - promoting it, getting people to believe it - is so important to evolutionists?

????

But evolutionists, why does it matter to you what people believe or not with regards to the distant past? So what if people believe the Earth is young? So what if parents want their children to be taught their beliefs? What is it to you?

????

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

As a Christian, I can understand why promoting Creationism is important to Christians - because of our faith.

????

????

It's their way of getting rid of God; of marginalizing Him. As if they can. They'd better wake up and smell the Folger's because the One who created everything is the same One who will judge them.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I really want to hear from an evolutionist, because I've heard the christian opinion on what the evolutionists opinion is many times before.

Do they think they are setting us free from delusional beliefs?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I really want to hear from an evolutionist, because I've heard the christian opinion on what the evolutionists opinion is many times before.

Do they think they are setting us free from delusional beliefs?

I'd really like to hear from one of them too. Interesting how silent they've become.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Serious!

Lurker keeps trying to hijack my flood thread, but he won't come here to answer a simple question?

:40:

Serious!

Lurker keeps trying to hijack my flood thread, but he won't come here to answer a simple question?

:40:

I Think He Could Be Lonely

And I Suspect He May Not Know The Words

The Creation Song

Words by Harrison Woodard

Sung to the tune

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, I can wait.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/04/1963

That's a sign of the spiritual warfare of our times. Satan has instigated evolution as a counterfeit religion and evolutionists must, deliberately or unwillingly, preach the canon of their ruler. The prince of darkness knows that undermining God's Authorship and Rulership of the world is the first step into lawlessness and damnation. God is reduced to a delusion, Jesus demoted to a suicidal teacher of utopias and the Bible relegated to ancient storytelling. No truth, no future, no salvation.