WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Israel has received from the Lord so very many promises, and the Lord is faithful to watch over His word to perform it. The skeptics can say what they want, but when the nations of the earth line up and condemn Israel, with their own mouths that are actually condemning themselves.

Yes, Israel is blessed.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Israel has received from the Lord so very many promises, and the Lord is faithful to watch over His word to perform it. The skeptics can say what they want, but when the nations of the earth line up and condemn Israel, with their own mouths that are actually condemning themselves.

Yes, Israel is blessed.

Condemn yes. Correct a mistake no. :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Yes, Israel is blessed.

Condemn yes. Correct a mistake no. :blink:

If any and all the gentile nations of the earth feel the need to correct the mistake Israel is making by building on their own land, perhaps they should ask themselves if they would entertain anyone else telling them what they can build. If Israel tries to pacify the whining voices (I think they make a mistake doing that) they are wasting their time, as none of the others have the interest of Israel at heart. The USA is pushing USA policy and doctrine only, and we would not be open to anyone doing the same to us. It is strictly our own national multi-personality disorder being thrust onto the world stage, into Israel's face.

Israel wants to tell us to mind our own business, is trying to tell us that, in as diplomatic of a way as they can. We are the offenders in this matter, sticking our noses in where we don't belong and are not needed.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I still agree more with these guys on the issue:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/16...test=latestnews

And here is a good case for why I have this view:

US envoy for Damascus after Assad publicly mocks Hillary Clinton

DEBKAfile Special Report March 16, 2010, 1:47 PM (GMT+02:00)

On Feb. 25, when the Iranian and Syrian presidents met in Damascus to confirm their military pact, they publicly mocked the US and its demands for Bashar Assad to distance himself from Tehran and made fun of secretary of state Hillary Clinton in person. On March, US Assistant Secretary of State Jeffrey Feltman summoned Syrian Ambassador Imad Moustapha for a quiet reprimand.

But still the Obama administration is going easy on both Iran and Syria. In fact this week it asked the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee to confirm the appointment of Robert Ford as the first US ambassador to Damascus in five years.

Neither Clinton nor any other administration member has referred to Assad's public insult to America and herself - in dramatic contrast to their harsh reaction to a bureaucratic step by Israel - for which prime minister Binyamin apologized - to approve the deposit of a long-term plan to build 1,600 homes in East Jerusalem. Since then, a week has gone by with Washington never tiring of berating Israel day by day.

Rest here

.... the Iranian and Syrian presidents met in Damascus to confirm their military pact, they publicly mocked the US and its demands for Bashar Assad to distance himself from Tehran and made fun of secretary of state Hillary Clinton in person....

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Palaces

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:10

Yet The KING OF KINGS

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

John 10:11-13

Still Knocks

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Neither Clinton nor any other administration member has referred to Assad's public insult to America and herself - in dramatic contrast to their harsh reaction to a bureaucratic step by Israel - for which prime minister Binyamin apologized - to approve the deposit of a long-term plan to build 1,600 homes in East Jerusalem. Since then, a week has gone by with Washington never tiring of berating Israel day by day.

I certainly agree the administrations actions are over the top and they need to stop. Totally, 100% agree! However, there is a slight difference in being mistreated and insulted by people that have never been all that nice to you, and have never really played by the same rules as you. I mean, what else would you expect from Iran and Syria? However, when it comes from someone that you have had a long and mutual trust in...that hurts. Now with that said...I don't believe for one second that the White House or State Dept. is as insulted as they are pretending to be. They see an opportunity here and are using this one mistake as leverage in an attempt to bully Israel to do what they want. Its shameful! (Never let a good crisis go to waste...)

Now with that said...I don't believe for one second that the White House or State Dept. is as insulted as they are pretending to be. They see an opportunity here and are using this one mistake as leverage in an attempt to bully Israel to do what they want. Its shameful! (Never let a good crisis go to waste...)

OK, now we are thinking on the same page. :thumbsup: