• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Hello whatsitmean,

Well it looks like you trust CNN more than I do.

Hardly.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Adstar,

Dr luke

I read your post and agree with all but one part. I quote it below:

""""I have held tight to what is important to me.

I Love the Lord G-d.

I Love my wife and kids.

Nothing else right now is important to me.

Because I Love The Lord first and have the faith of the mustard seed kind. I trust the Lord G-d to follow through on his promise that even death he can overcome.

In that vain no one can take my wife and kids from me.""""

Sometimes people say something and others hear it in another way, maybe you meant something other than the way I have read this part of your post? Anyway I feel compelled to respond to it.

It is good to love God. It is good to love your wife and kids. But "Nothing else right now is important to me" It comes across to me as nobody else in important to me? We must love our brothers, who are our brothers? All men in this world, even Dubya bush even those caught up in the worship of Lucifer who we know as satan and their foot solders the globalists. Yes we must love our enemies because they are suffering under a great delusion. For the Word says that if this deception was allowed to continue even the elect would be deceived. In the End the ones that betray us may be from our own household we must hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Make sure you do not love your family more than your savior. God forbid that the ones we love will turn against us but we must be prepared for anything.

PS: About the decievers who will not repent from their sin, they shall be caught in their own cunning.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I think your reading me wrong.

Your right maybe I shouldn't have said it that way. I meant my 401K, my Job,,Worldly things, possesions don't matter to me.

I Love the Lord G-d first with all my heart. I stated I know it's hard to Love your neighbor the same way. I have that problem sometimes.

I am not Perfect that's why I needed saving.Praise Jesus!

As far as this global cabal. I don't think men are behind it. They may be complicite through their actions. Some are decieved and some willingly go along.

I think the President is sincere when he says he's trying to protect America. He just doesn't see what the result will be.

Remember the Kingdoms of this world belong to the Prince of this world. If they didn't he would not have been able to offer them to our Lord.The thing our Lord knew was that these things are of this world and these kingdoms are not permanant.Our Lord was in this world but was not of this world.His kingdom will have no end.

By the way I Love the Brothers and the Sisters of the faith. I've even found it in my heart to Love my enemy's.

The part about my wife and kids was meant to say I trust my treasures to G-d and no one else. Sorry for the confusion.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

No apology needed Dr luke I thought that was what you were saying it is just that others may have read it like it sounded. So I posted to extract a clarification. Maybe it is I that should appologise? Thinking about it now it would have been better to send you a private message :noidea: Anyway you handeled it very well  :thumb:

Anyway you said

"""Remember the Kingdoms of this world belong to the Prince of this world. If they didn't he would not have been able to offer them to our Lord.The thing our Lord knew was that these things are of this world and these kingdoms are not permanant.Our Lord was in this world but was not of this world.His kingdom will have no end."""

I am in total agreement with you here brother.

"""I think the President is sincere when he says he's trying to protect America. He just doesn't see what the result will be."""

Cannot agree with you, so be it, but it is not a central doctinal issue so not an important difference of opinion. :rofl:

I do not even see the timing of the rapture to be a central doctinal issue as long as we are always ready, for what will happen will happen and it will happen when He wills it to happen so be it.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello whatsitmean

you said

"""I can't stand to sit in front of my TV at all any more.  (If its on, that is.)  My brain will be in detox for the rest of my life down here from all the garbage that has come into it from that source.  After much internal deliberation, I have concluded there is nothing GOOD on television.  If by some slim chance there was something kinda good, I still haven't missed anything if I don't watch it."""

A great amount of wisdom here you are so right about the garbage we get from the idiot box. But even so I still watch a variety of news broadcasts so to keep an eye on what they

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Discerning all things. Peace, but not yet.

:thumb:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

As long as we know they are deceivers we can watch looking for the signs of the times. We must keep informed about what they want us to believe and who is doing what.

Hello Adstar,

You make an excellent point here. It reminds me of the advantage that we really do have over the unbelievers that are censoring what we can watch. And this happens quite often too.

Because of their lack of Bible knowledge, they don't really know too much either, about the prophecies and signs that we are waiting to see. Sometimes they know and try to cover it up or just mention it one time and be done with it, but a lot of times they don't even know that it directly relates to what the Bible says. The last thing they would ever want to do is promote God or Christianity, but we can see how God will sneak one past them now and then, and because some of us are watching and know the scriptures, we find the needle in the haystack. That is one good reason to not stop watching altogether, and it is also nice to know what the left hand is trying to do.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Does anyone see a connection in the death terot card the sniper put out and the 4th seal of Rev. 6?

Then the 4th seal, a pale (Hebrew-cholera meaning chlorine green) horse and the name of him who sat on it was death and hades and power is given to him over a 4th of the earth to kill with the sword and with hunger and with death and by the beasts of the earth.  I believe this is Islaam, the fastest growing religion in the world, whose color is green, whose followers now make up 1/4 of the earths population and whose emblem is the sword and whose purpose is to kill all infidels to Islaam and convert the rest, and who are in the process of using the beasts of the earth to kill infidels, i.e. the west nile virus.

Any thoughts?  Seems we're in the 4th seal now.

Guest C.D. Light

wordsower--No we are not in the 4th seal yet. We have not had the 1st seal opened yet.

The 1st Seal consists of the Antichrist being REVEALED and let loose to do his thing.  This has not yet happened.

Also, the Rapture must occur before the 1st Seal.  The 1st Seal is the beginning of the 7 yrs. of the Tribulation period.

However, just prior to the Rapture, all things are warming up to all the Seals being opened, which is what we are already seeing happen, especially so in this past year; they are moving with greater rapidity.

God Bless

CD

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Are you sure?  Not refuting or trying to make a doctrine out of this.  I believe in the rapture and the anti-christ being revealed after the rapture but seems the seals are not all a part of the 7 year trib.  

The 1st seal is the white horse that conquers, satan, on a white horse, like Jesus, but with a bow and no arrow, deceiving the nations, I believe these are false religions that have the appearance of Christ.  The 2nd seal is the fiery red horse that takes peace from the earth and that the people should kill one another, this is war and rumors of wars, the 3rd seal is a black horse with a pair of scales saying a quart of wheat for a denarius and three quarts of barley for a denarius and do not harm the oil and the wine-this is poverty, famine and loss of economic power on the wicked, with the righteous spared.  Then the 4th seal, a pale (Hebrew-cholera meaning chlorine green) horse and the name of him who sat on it was death and hades and power is given to him over a 4th of the earth to kill with the sword and with hunger and with death and by the beasts of the earth.  The 5th seal is the souls of the persecuted Christians crying out to God for justice.  The 6th seal is a great earthquake, the sun becoming black as sackcloth, the moon like blood and the stars of heaven falling to the earth.  I believe this is a nuclear war.

Then it looks like we have the rapture taking place in chapter 7 with the 144,000 Jews being sealed and the great multitude of Gentiles standing before the throne.  After this the seventh seal is opened and the plagues come.  I'm no scholar, but looks like we have 1. false religions, 2. wars and rumors of wars 3. famine 4. Islaam  

:noidea:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone see a connection in the death terot card the sniper put out and the 4th seal of Rev. 6?

Any thoughts?