Guest dustycanvas

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with you, it could turn into something terrible. Remember the 4 angels that are bound at the river Euphrates? About 95% of the Euphrates is located in Iraq!

And hmm...the 2 million man army? China could muster it, so could the arab nations if they united to fight. (which they have a motive now.) Who knows how this will play out, and what nations will get involed? tell all the people about Jesus you can!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dood0808
I agree with you, it could turn into something terrible. Remember the 4 angels that are bound at the river Euphrates? About 95% of the Euphrates is located in Iraq!

And hmm...the 2 million man army? China could muster it, so could the arab nations if they united to fight. (which they have a motive now.) Who knows how this will play out, and what nations will get involed? tell all the people about Jesus you can!

Be interesting to see what happens after a election and the states has a new president. I'm predicting the military gets pulled out and the new presidents ratings shoots through the roof. In regards to that vision. I don't know who the guy is or read his book. Predicting Sadam would set oil well on fire, anyone knowing what Sadam is like makes for that being a easy prediction. I don't mean to sound like a jerk. It is a obvious outcome if you know Sadams nature. Most know all empire's eventually fall at some point. Won't be any different for America. Could be today could be 300 years. It will come.

Be interesting to see what happens after a election and the states has a new president. I'm predicting the military gets pulled out and the new presidents ratings shoots through the roof. In regards to that vision. I don't know who the guy is or read his book.

In regard to the vision; are you talking about the 4 angels and the river euphrates? Its Revelation 9:14 what guy are you talking about?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I don't see how this can be considered WWIII when most of the world wussed out on it.

:thumbsup:

t.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It may end up causing WWIII, but I'd have to agree with Ted.... I don't see the world at war...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

It may end up causing WWIII, but I'd have to agree with Ted.... I don't see the world at war...

It depends , I think we are close . We just want to start wars cuz we can . Not a whole lot of countrys like Bush . I can see why .

I'm not a history buff, but in WWI and WWII, didn't everyone nearby just kind of get sucked in to the war? For lack of a better term. All the countries were involved in a complicated net of alliances, and then before anyone new it, practically the whole continent was at war. I think a look at today's military alliances might shed a little light on how it might escalate.

Of course it could escalate.

Or, it can wind down just the same, too.

Most of the fighting is over with, at this point, in Iraq. What is left is basically a few thousand leftovers that still want to use it as a focal point in their quest to rid the world of Israel and the US. If left unchecked, then yes, it will smolder until little flare-ups can kindle into something bigger.

What it's going to take is the commitment to see this thing through until the region is stabilized enough for us to pull out and then people might just see that living in freedom isn't quite so bad after all.

The main thing we can do at this point is to pray for the match of freedom to spread into a fire that consumes the historical tyrants of the area.

Oh yes, it can happen. It already is.

I mean, everyone did catch what happened in Lebanon over the past 6 months or so, right? Finally, the people there got tired of groups using the country as a launching pad for attacks against others. Finally, they said enough.

It's happening in little ways all across the area. Egypt, Libya, etc.. The list is growing and growing.

I still can't believe that the people that sent us over there are now exploiting the situation to set themselves up for the next round of elections. All of this is craziness.

Personally, I have to do some serious thinking about remaining in the military now. Not because the war is going bad, or that I take one side or the other, but the real reason is that I can no longer trust a bunch of Senators or Representatives to stand by me once I'm sent somewhere.... BY THEM!

Talk about a disgrace!

Ah, but there is yet still hope. Sen Leiberman from CT "get's it". Check out his newest article dealing with what is going on. It's really not that hard to understand.

Relax people, the US will leave there one day. Don't let the threat of a few car bombs scare you away from the fact that it could have been a lot worse. Instead of car bombs, we would be dealing with Anthrax, Sarin, and Nukes.

And that's a fact.

WWIII? No.

Not at this point.

You want to talk about WWIII, then let's talk about leaving Iran to their own devices and leave their nuclear status unchecked. The you'll see WWIII. Sit back and do nothing with a nuclear-tipped Tehran, Pyongyang, or Baghdad, and you'll see the millions of innocent deaths we hear so much about.

Let me guess, is there anyone here that still believes these countries when they say they need nuclear reactors for their energy needs?

That's almost too funny to accept as serious. These countries sit on the world's oil supply, yet they are concerned about their energy needs?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Peace,

t.

Edited by ted

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:rolleyes: Ted.... you mean they are not trying to lower their carbon dioxide levels...... :emot-wave::emot-talk:

:emot-talk:

Yeah, something like that.

t.