• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

OK.

So then, what does it take to fulfil the prophecy about Israel having no allies? Is it almost fulfilled already?

I don't think Obama is far enough gone yet to call him a foe. But as Botz suggested, mere sentiment is not enough, an ally is a friend in action.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

OK.

So then, what does it take to fulfil the prophecy about Israel having no allies? Is it almost fulfilled already?

I don't think Obama is far enough gone yet to call him a foe. But as Botz suggested, mere sentiment is not enough, an ally is a friend in action.

You could make the argument that Israel has no allies now. As I said earlier, no one is bound by treaty to come to Israel's defense. Pretty much the entire world is asking Israel to divide their land and create a nation that will be invariably hostile. The united states is spearheading this and has for a long time with the backing of most everyone else. That's not something good allies would typically do as far as I'm concerned.

Obama has ALWAYS been a foe to Israel.

I tried shouting that every way I could before the election. Almost no one thought it could get this far so quickly.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

I tried shouting that every way I could before the election. Almost no one thought it could get this far so quickly.

I had no doubt about it lol, I didn't come to this site at that point though. We have to remember that Bush also attempted to convince them to divide. (Roadmap to peace anyone?)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And then Katrina hit.

And Bush's popularity plummeted.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

For most folks who are not believers this would not be a huge issue for them (unless they are Jewish)

For most folks who are not believers this would not be a huge issue for them (unless they are Jewish)

agreed...so I only mentioned to believers and Jews. Didn't seem to matter to a lot of them either.

And then Katrina hit.

And Bush's popularity plummeted.

And the spirit of New Orleans (confusion & deception) was pushed into the whole nation.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

So when it comes to determining who are her allies... would a nation's pacifism towards Israel render them a foe?

I'm still trying to come to grips with what would practically be a fulfilment of that prophecy, and it appears that we are some distance away yet. This distance could be covered quite quickly, the way things are moving at the moment... but we aren't there yet.

Do you think entities like the EU or UN would impose embargo's as part of this prophecy?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I was always with the understanding that Israel was going to end up standing alone in the last days and only the return of the Messiah. It seems though this is exactly whats happening. They are fighting wars and threats of war from every direction and now i keep hearing that they are going to engage Iran and its nuke plants.

This is what is written in the book of Ezekiel... and all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

It is all coming together.. just too many signs showing us that the end is here.. I wonder though how much worse its going to get before Jesus does return. Will we see a nuclear war? It amazes me to that Israel is so small in comparison with all the other countries and yet so many of them want to destroy her. Why would they bother with such a small place unless its just totally motivated by religion then land itself.