• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Family, tonight we going to have a debate at youth about whose GOD is the True GOD.

Now I have to be a muslim tonight in the debate. I always win in debates, and can be very convincing. The problem is that i know a lot at islam, and are a fraid I will confused the new believers in the church? Must I only give 10% tonight? I always give 100% in very thing I do?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings sis,

truthfully i am not sure it would be a good idea to have new believers debate on another religion as they need to be grounded in the Word instead. i really think instead of a debate it would be much better to show them using God's Word how the other religions are false and do not line up with it.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

Family, tonight we going to have a debate at youth about whose GOD is the True GOD.

Now I have to be a muslim tonight in the debate. I always win in debates, and can be very convincing. The problem is that i know a lot at islam, and are a fraid I will confused the new believers in the church? Must I only give 10% tonight? I always give 100% in very thing I do?

If you always win debates and are so convincing, do you really think it's a good idea to be an advocate for the devil himself?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

If you always win debates and are so convincing, do you really think it's a good idea to be an advocate for the devil himself?

I would refuse to debate for the side of Islam.

Oh Yes! Debate

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 Peter 3:15

But Prepare A Written Point By Point Rebuttal Using A Bible Verse Or Two For Each Islamic Assertion.

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Jude 1:3

And Have The Youth Group Run Off At Least Two Copies For Each Person Attending (Including Adults) And Tell Them There Will Be A Pop Quiz Next Week.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Work Huh! :emot-pray::b::o