• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

With all these earthquakes and volcanoes, it certainly looks like we are in Revelation times. One in Haiti, one in South America, one in Mexicali, and these aren't regular earthquakes, we're talking about 8 and 9 on the Richtor scale. It almost appears as if God is begging us, Repent!

GRRRRRRRReat bring on The Coming of The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! Instant relief for all my family here!!!!!!!! Love Steven

Mine too Steven! Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

We should be prepare for His return, and we should keep warning others because I believe that God is warning us through this natural disaster in the world. it is not normal. it is the birth pangs which it is just beginning. We have to be ready for Him and not be afraid of anything that will impact us. Remember we have to look up at Jesus and He is our refuge. Jesus is right the door and the rapture is just around the corner. do not be like 5 fool virgins, we need to be just like 5 wise virgins.

Just be Ready for Him.

DC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of "signs in the sky", has anyone seen the video from that fireball that lit up the skies in the mid-western US the other night? They are saying it was a meteorite that burned up, but it was similar to one in South Africa not long ago too.

Wonder how come they haven't blamed that volcano erupting on climate change yet? :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Speaking of "signs in the sky", has anyone seen the video from that fireball that lit up the skies in the mid-western US the other night? They are saying it was a meteorite that burned up, but it was similar to one in South Africa not long ago too.

Wonder how come they haven't blamed that volcano erupting on climate change yet? :blink:

Volcanic activity has nothing to do with the climate (although the resulting ash in the atmsphere can definitely impact climate) ; I don't think even Al Gore would try to make that stretch.

Wonder how come they haven't blamed that volcano erupting on climate change yet? :blink:

Volcanic activity has nothing to do with the climate (although the resulting ash in the atmosphere can definitely impact climate) ; I don't think even Al Gore would try to make that stretch.

Didn't say it did, MorningGlory. I was just wondering if the climate-tax hounds had figured that out yet. :blink:

Volcanic activity has nothing to do with the climate (although the resulting ash in the atmosphere can definitely impact climate) ; I don't think even Al Gore would try to make that stretch.

Didn't say it did, MorningGlory. I was just wondering if the climate-tax hounds had figured that out yet. :blink:

They're not going to be able to make that connection; it wouldn't make sense to ANYONE.

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

More on the meteor in the midwest. Interesting.

"So after I signed the bill, I looked up to see if there were any asteroids headed our way. I checked to see if any cracks had opened up in the ground. But you know what? It turned out to be a pretty nice day," Obama said.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=141369&fa=PAGE.view

"So after I signed the bill, I looked up to see if there were any asteroids headed our way. I checked to see if any cracks had opened up in the ground. But you know what? It turned out to be a pretty nice day," Obama said.

I'm not all that worried about Obama, or his little comments. The Lord is still on the throne & will take care of him at the right time. I doubt he'll be so smug then.

Leave it to WND to class asteroids and meteors together. And to put a joking comment on their site as 'news'. :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

With all these earthquakes and volcanoes, it certainly looks like we are in Revelation times. One in Haiti, one in South America, one in Mexicali, and these aren't regular earthquakes, we're talking about 8 and 9 on the Richtor scale. It almost appears as if God is begging us, Repent!

I agree! It is a good thing he has made us aware of the future for it no surprise to us. We have been expecting it.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I think it is so wonderful that God allowed us to live in the end times. To see the Bible prophecies fulfilled right before our eyes is an awesome privilege.