IGNORED

7 Reasons To Suspect Obama Is Not A Christian

wyguy

I pray the Lord will destroy the wicked and bring their plans to nought.

I pray for the righteous and the innocent to be protected from their evil schemes

I pray that the Body would wake up, arise, a do battle instead of accepting & supporting more wickedness

I pray for blind eyes to be open and for righteous people to stand in our government.

And I pray that Obama's agenda is stopped dead in its tracks.

btw....can anyone point to any good fruit from this tree?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

My question, how do you guys witness to the lost...the non-Christian that you meet along life's way.Those who wear the same suit that Obama wears. Those

that values don't line up with yours. The gay people, those who believe in abortion etc. Those who say, yet there are evidents that their lives are more talk

than walking.

Do you number the things that they do, and bring it up to others over and over again. I know what you are saying is right. And yes we

do judge according to their fruits. But before we are able to judge, we have to stay on our face before God, crying for that soul. And when the time comes that

you have been lead by the Holy Ghost, God will release you and tell you to stop, theres no need to continue.

I believe that we should pray that God places in his life true Christians, ones who will have the anointing and a heart after God to be true examples that will

help bring deliverance to this man soul.

When I first received Christ, my eyes were opened. I didn't realize others were not. I began every time they did or said something wrong, I had the message

and the judgment found in the word of God. The word was true, what I saw was true, but I didn't go to the truth...God. I was a modern day Saul. This pushed

a lot of folks away from me. Many that I had great relationships with. I found being on the top was lonely, because I wanted my family, friends, co-workers

even folks that I didn't know to be right up there with me. I meant well, but went by it the wrong way. I prayed and when God showed me, I had to make

changes, many folks I couldn't contract, but prayer was the answer. Now I have a great relationship and many have accepted Christ.

I'm not asking any of you to throw what you see out the window. Just asking to don't pray that his views on abortion, gays (etc) change, cause God already

knows. But a simple pray that God be made real in his life (like yours and mine). That he will have a supernatural experience that will not only change him,

but the world.

If God can did it for us (through others) who witness, prayed and stayed on their face for us. If we can be delivered from whatever had us....then why can't

he?

Thanks and God bless,

Joyful :laugh:

Well, he can! That's my point; instead of enumerating whatever people consider his failings on a daily basis....pray for the man! How basic is that? It's the right thing to do; only God can change him....and He will if enough prayer goes up to Him. :noidea:

I pray for the righteous and the innocent to be protected from their evil schemes

I pray that the Body would wake up, arise, a do battle instead of accepting & supporting more wickedness

I pray for blind eyes to be open and for righteous people to stand in our government.

:noidea:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know the man personally so its pretty difficult to discern whether he has any good fruit or not. He appears to be a good father...but thats just from afar through the media's lense. I can see the decisions he has made and I can see the persona that is given to me by the media...and I don't like much of what I see. I whole-heartedly disagree with a whole list of things he has to say...but that doesn't make him evil or satanic.

I don't believe ANYONE here has said "Obama is a Christian because he said some christian sounding things." Nobody here is that naive. The division is between people that are willing to straight up make the judgement that he is not a Christian...and those of us who are not willing to make that judgement. Either he is unsaved, and needs our prayer...or he is saved and is seriously misguided, and needs our prayer.

Obama's politics bother me enough to keep me political energized and involved...but not enough to make me play God.

I don't know the man personally so its pretty difficult to discern whether he has any good fruit or not. He appears to be a good father...but thats just from afar through the media's lense. I can see the decisions he has made and I can see the persona that is given to me by the media...and I don't like much of what I see. I whole-heartedly disagree with a whole list of things he has to say...but that doesn't make him evil or satanic.

I don't believe ANYONE here has said "Obama is a Christian because he said some christian sounding things." Nobody here is that naive. The division is between people that are willing to straight up make the judgement that he is not a Christian...and those of us who are not willing to make that judgement. Either he is unsaved, and needs our prayer...or he is saved and is seriously misguided, and needs our prayer.

Obama's politics bother me enough to keep me political energized and involved...but not enough to make me play God.

Totally agree, Axx. I believe the President could grow as a Christian given the right company and witness. I pray for him every day.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Psalm 55

1 Give ear to my prayer, O God ; And do not hide Yourself from my supplication.

2 Give heed to me and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and am surely distracted,

3 Because of the voice of the enemy, Because of the pressure of the wicked ; For they bring down trouble upon me And in anger they bear a grudge against me.

4 My heart is in anguish within me, And the terrors of death have fallen upon me.

5 Fear and trembling come upon me, And horror has overwhelmed me.

6 I said, "Oh , that I had wings like a dove ! I would fly away and be at rest.

7 "Behold, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah.

8 "I would hasten to my place of refuge From the stormy wind and tempest."

9 Confuse, O Lord, divide their tongues, For I have seen violence and strife in the city.

10 Day and night they go around her upon her walls, And iniquity and mischief are in her midst.

11 Destruction is in her midst ; Oppression and deceit do not depart from her streets.

12 For it is not an enemy who reproaches me, Then I could bear it; Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me, Then I could hide myself from him.

13 But it is you, a man my equal, My companion and my familiar friend ;

14 We who had sweet fellowship together Walked in the house of God in the throng.

15 Let death come deceitfully upon them; Let them go down alive to Sheol, For evil is in their dwelling, in their midst.

16 As for me, I shall call upon God, And the LORD will save me.

17 Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur, And He will hear my voice.

18 He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me, For they are many who strive with me.

19 God will hear and answer them- Even the one who sits enthroned from of old - Selah. With whom there is no change, And who do not fear God.

20 He has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him; He has violated his covenant.

21 His speech was smoother than butter, But his heart was war ; His words were softer than oil, Yet they were drawn swords.

22 Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

23 But You, O God, will bring them down to the pit of destruction ; Men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days. But I will trust in You.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

2Joyful -

What do you think of the times Jesus spoke of the evil performed by Israel's religious leaders?

Other than, "Well, that was Jesus," what makes His speaking these different from what some of us are doing?

Where's the line between righteous and unrighteous speaking against in your understanding?

Greetings Nebula,

Yes that was Jesus, and the power is given to believers also. You can speak out, it your freedom. :21:

My post never implied that you were wrong about speaking out concerning unrighteousness. I just asked how do you guys handler people (that is placed in

your path) that have the same unchristian life that you share about the president.... I then shared a short testimony....

And may I also ask why do folks around here feel if you don't line up with what they believe concerning the president, "you are not just getting it" :ph34r:

Believe me, I get it, and I'm praying for his soul. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And may I also ask why do folks around here feel if you don't line up with what they believe concerning the president, "you are not just getting it" :ph34r:

Human nature?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Keeping praying for his soul to be delivered and set free, and we will!! :21:

Hold on to your seat ..........its coming!!

the effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much. :ph34r:

2Joyful -

What do you think of the times Jesus spoke of the evil performed by Israel's religious leaders?

Other than, "Well, that was Jesus," what makes His speaking these different from what some of us are doing?

Where's the line between righteous and unrighteous speaking against in your understanding?

Greetings Nebula,

Yes that was Jesus, and the power is given to believers also. You can speak out, it your freedom. :21:

My post never implied that you were wrong about speaking out concerning unrighteousness. I just asked how do you guys handler people (that is placed in

your path) that have the same unchristian life that you share about the president.... I then shared a short testimony....

Believe me, I get it, and I'm praying for his soul. :laugh:

I get it too, Joyful; we are supposed to pray for our leaders and anyone else who we feel is in need of prayer. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, sister; just keep on being you. Can't go wrong with lifting others up in prayer. :thumbsup: