IGNORED

7 Reasons To Suspect Obama Is Not A Christian

wyguy

It is not un-Christian to warn, based on the fruit, that a person is not of our faith.

So he's not of "our faith". Big deal. What does his faith have to do with yours? Or ours?

Why don't you have names of everyone in our government who is not of our faith? Why single out one?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I think the point here is to make aware of the lack of good fruit from our president.

This is important for those believers that follow blindly and take what ever this man says as gospel truth since he is a "Christian" In politics being a "Christian" is politically expedient, and is often used as a simple way to simply shut up any would be detractors from the religious or otherwise "Christian" bend. The sad truth is this, they do it only because it works. Every president that I have lived with has claimed Christ. I would not say that every one has had him.

Remember this, we are talking about person who has a public life, who's fruit both good and bad is a matter of public record. The word says that you shall know them by their fruit. This is discerning not judging. Wyguy is not pronouncing judgement, just discerning that he is not being Christ Like therefor not a Christian and we should not take him as such, and their fore be wise about what is coming out of his mouth, and to be praying for his true salvation.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

MG, I understand where you are coming from, and I respect your opinion, I really do.

But I'd like to point out that, in fact, we are commanded in Scripture to judge the motives of others.

(1 Timothy 4:2, Ephesians 5:11, 1 Corinthians 2:15, Titus 1:9, 2 Timothy 3:16, Titus 1:13)

By all accounts a person like Jim Jones was a model Christian from the outside. He was all about helping the poor and weak, feeding them, clothing them, helping them get off drugs, and other wonderful social programs. But he was actually a Christian in name only, and his true fruits were manifested behind closed doors and in the jungle at Jonestown.

David Koresh is another example of a good Christian on the outside, but his true nature was evident to those closest to him.

Obama is opposed to much of what the Bible stands for. He is a major driving force in the killing of the unborn, he lauds the homosexual agenda, he makes no bones about the "fact" that people can get to heaven without Christ. No person with the Holy Spirit dwelling inside them would support any of that agenda - let alone with the gusto that Obama does.

It is not un-Christian to warn, based on the fruit, that a person is not of our faith.

To pray for someone to have their eyes opened and for their heart to let in the Lord is what we are supposed to do. Not sit on the sidelines throwing mud balls and brick bats. I'm not talking about determining who is Christian and who isn't. No one really knows that. I'm talking about praying for the man.

I do pray for him. Believe it or not.

That's great, wyguy. It's the right thing to do. :39:

I think the point here is to make aware of the lack of good fruit from our president.

This is important for those believers that follow blindly and take what ever this man says as gospel truth since he is a "Christian" In politics being a "Christian" is politically expedient, and is often used as a simple way to simply shut up any would be detractors from the religious or otherwise "Christian" bend. The sad truth is this, they do it only because it works. Every president that I have lived with has claimed Christ. I would not say that every one has had him.

Remember this, we are talking about person who has a public life, who's fruit both good and bad is a matter of public record. The word says that you shall know them by their fruit. This is discerning not judging. Wyguy is not pronouncing judgement, just discerning that he is not being Christ Like therefor not a Christian and we should not take him as such, and their fore be wise about what is coming out of his mouth, and to be praying for his true salvation.

No one here is able to read anyone else's mind or heart....we need to pray for the President because we are Christians.

1. Obama believes there are many paths to heaven.

2. Obama denies the authority of the Bible

3. Obama supports homosexuality

4. Obama supports abortion

5. Obama affirms muslim prayer

6. Obama is associated with Black Liberation Theology

7. Obama has no bona fide Christian testimony.

Nobody has to convince me Obama is a heathen. There is nothing the least bit Christian about anything he does.

All the more reason to pray for his salvation then. :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

All the more reason to pray for his salvation then. :)

I'm all for encouraging each other to pray for him and for his salvation.

The thing is, if one believes he is a Christian already, would that one pray for Obama's salvation?

Sometimes you need to discuss in order to assess what to pray. (Not negating listening to the Holy Spirit, but you know what I mean, I hope.)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

My question, how do you guys witness to the lost...the non-Christian that you meet along life's way.Those who wear the same suit that Obama wears. Those

that values don't line up with yours. The gay people, those who believe in abortion etc. Those who say, yet there are evidents that their lives are more talk

than walking.

Do you number the things that they do, and bring it up to others over and over again. I know what you are saying is right. And yes we

do judge according to their fruits. But before we are able to judge, we have to stay on our face before God, crying for that soul. And when the time comes that

you have been lead by the Holy Ghost, God will release you and tell you to stop, theres no need to continue.

I believe that we should pray that God places in his life true Christians, ones who will have the anointing and a heart after God to be true examples that will

help bring deliverance to this man soul.

When I first received Christ, my eyes were opened. I didn't realize others were not. I began every time they did or said something wrong, I had the message

and the judgment found in the word of God. The word was true, what I saw was true, but I didn't go to the truth...God. I was a modern day Saul. This pushed

a lot of folks away from me. Many that I had great relationships with. I found being on the top was lonely, because I wanted my family, friends, co-workers

even folks that I didn't know to be right up there with me. I meant well, but went by it the wrong way. I prayed and when God showed me, I had to make

changes, many folks I couldn't contract, but prayer was the answer. Now I have a great relationship and many have accepted Christ.

I'm not asking any of you to throw what you see out the window. Just asking to don't pray that his views on abortion, gays (etc) change, cause God already

knows. But a simple pray that God be made real in his life (like yours and mine). That he will have a supernatural experience that will not only change him,

but the world.

If God can did it for us (through others) who witness, prayed and stayed on their face for us. If we can be delivered from whatever had us....then why can't

he?

Thanks and God bless,

Joyful :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2Joyful -

What do you think of the times Jesus spoke of the evil performed by Israel's religious leaders?

Other than, "Well, that was Jesus," what makes His speaking these different from what some of us are doing?

Where's the line between righteous and unrighteous speaking against in your understanding?

What do you think of the times Jesus spoke of the evil performed by Israel's religious leaders?

Other than, "Well, that was Jesus," what makes His speaking these different from what some of us are doing?

Christ was in the process of giving us a new covenant.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1993

I am glad others see what Obama is, not what he looks to be. There is but one thing to do.

Pray.

Even if all we say here is true or false, our prayers will help Obama the right way, whether he is a christian or not.

So I recognize he has not given good fruit.

I recognize that we cannot judge a person's state with God.

What do we do?

Pray.

Pray for the blind followers, for the people who judge harshly or tolerate all.

Pray pray pray pray pray.

That is the one think we as Christians can always do. So do it.