IGNORED

Does anybody know who Jonathan Welton is?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I seen him on TV and never heard of him before, I'm alway very scepticial of the things he said God showed him.

What do you know about him?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

You are right to be skeptical- he is a self proclaimed seer- but it is very strange - something is just not right about him- and his endorsers are sketchy as well.

You are right to be skeptical- he is a self proclaimed seer- but it is very strange - something is just not right about him- and his endorsers are sketchy as well.

You're right ,there is something very different about him, I never heard him preach nor saying anything unbiblicial and wondered about him after watching Sid Roth on TV.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

The fact that he has a training manual on becoming a seer like him- red flags go up-

The fact that he has a training manual on becoming a seer like him- red flags go up-

I know I heard that something about 4 things....??

But we live by faith which is given to us by the Holy Spirit, so how easy would it be now to become involved in something which might sound good but also very New Age ,at least that what I get from it, the Bible tells us in the latter day people will try to decieve us with a different gospel!

Is that what he's preaching?

We have to be so alert by everything we hear!

I never hear of him until last Sunday where they showed what he seen for 1 month. ( supernatural)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I also saw him on the show, Sid Roth's It's Supernatural. At this time, I have no comment. I have not read his book or know much about him. I'm a regular watcher of that show.

I have one of the products from It's Supernatural and it's a worship CD by the lady Grace Williams.. and while the one advertised on the show did not do much for me, her other album Heaven's Rain. Is just amazing. I always, without fail, feel a deep peace while listening to that album.

Some of the guests bring up red flags for me but I'm not saying Jonathan falls into that category. Jonathan Welton... I don't know much about him and won't comment about what I think just yet.

It's a very dangerous thing with the lord to judge someone who you do not know.. so just wanted to make that clear to some who might feel tempted to do that.

I also saw him on the show, Sid Roth's It's Supernatural. At this time, I have no comment. I have not read his book or know much about him. I'm a regular watcher of that show.

I have one of the products from It's Supernatural and it's a worship CD by the lady Grace Williams.. and while the one advertised on the show did not do much for me, her other album Heaven's Rain. Is just amazing. I always, without fail, feel a deep peace while listening to that album.

Some of the guests bring up red flags for me but I'm not saying Jonathan falls into that category. Jonathan Welton... I don't know much about him and won't comment about what I think just yet.

It's a very dangerous thing with the lord to judge someone who you do not know.. so just wanted to make that clear to some who might feel tempted to do that.

Doesn't the Bible tells us to test his Spirit by God in His Word says about this?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am concerned when Jonathan states that there is an 8 fold ministry, not a 7 fold ministry, and that the office of "Seer" is the 8th. He states that a Prophet and a Seer are two different offices. To Jonathan, a Seer is one who can see the spirit realm, both angels and demons, and see the gifts on a person. He states that if you have a gift of healing, or of tongues, or of faith ... he can see them. He states that this office of a Seer operates under the gift of discerning of spirits, as found in 1 Corinthians 12:9, which he also states that this gift has been abused and misunderstood in all the church.

While this sounds intriguing to those who want to know more about the spirit realm, or has experiences in the spirit realm, it is not scriptural. If it is not scriptural, I have to question if it is of God or not. If the gift of discerning of spirits included seeing the spirit world, of other gifts on a person, God would of shown these manifestations in His word, which I have found none.

Doesn't the Bible tells us to test his Spirit by God in His Word says about this?

It does, but not to make comments like. "I don't trust him because I don't like him." Or "I don't like him because he's from that church (or denomination)".

I'm not saying anyone here has said that but because some might be tempted to make some kind of similar comment..

I am concerned when Jonathan states that there is an 8 fold ministry, not a 7 fold ministry, and that the office of "Seer" is the 8th. He states that a Prophet and a Seer are two different offices. To Jonathan, a Seer is one who can see the spirit realm, both angels and demons, and see the gifts on a person. He states that if you have a gift of healing, or of tongues, or of faith ... he can see them. He states that this office of a Seer operates under the gift of discerning of spirits, as found in 1 Corinthians 12:9, which he also states that this gift has been abused and misunderstood in all the church.

While this sounds intriguing to those who want to know more about the spirit realm, or has experiences in the spirit realm, it is not scriptural. If it is not scriptural, I have to question if it is of God or not. If the gift of discerning of spirits included seeing the spirit world, of other gifts on a person, God would of shown these manifestations in His word, which I have found none.

Good points. I believe anyone can see into the spirit realm and that it's not limited to those with discernment. If you are born again, I believe, a benfit of that is that your regenerated soul is now able to see in the spirit through the power of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes though, God may put something like scales on some peoples eyes to prevent them from seeing.. I believe anyone born again can see into the spirit though.