• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I'd say it wouldn't BE slanted towards Hispanics if they WEREN'T the majority of the criminals sneaking into the country. This is profiling them according to nationality, not race. If they don't like it, they can leave before they're thrown out. If our Hispanic citizens are against it, they need to stop helping their relatives sneak in. Then there would be no one to profile. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

WOW! My wife...a latino...is against it. You ready to throw her out? How many illegals do you suppose she has snuck in? <----that was kind of hurtful

She is one of the kindest, most sincere, loving Christians I've ever had the opportunity to meet. She is also staunchly conservative both morally and politically. She refuses to speak spanish, and won't teach it to our kids.

My wife fits the profile of people who will be targeted by this law.

Then all she has to do is show her ID. No problem.

This is a huge gift for the left- now they have everybody distracted and once again characterize us as racist "tea baggers" ugh....

So what happens to a Latino American woman who can't prove her citizenship? She gets carted off to jail? Now we are going to have a push for a national Id card- wait they are already doing that...

Ah, but the national ID is only allegorical.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I support CLOSH. Come Legally OR Stay Home! Whether you're Latino or whatever. There are good Latinos who are citizens. The illegals are not bad people...but they need to understand that to come here, you have to come legally.

What concerns me is the riots. The waving of the Mexican flag. The refusal to learn decent understandable English. The drugs. The crime. Americans are fed up, and rightly so. While Hispanic illegals are a problem, there are other ethnicities which are illegal as well and they would fall under this law too if I understand it.

Guest man
watching fox news is becoming one big depression pill!

Fox news isn't the only news source in the world.

When we get all our information from one source, our views become lopsided.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Yes, it is. I watch Fox almost exclusively and I seldom hear anything but how bad everything is. It's like they don't WANT any positive news out of Washington. Of course, the other media outlets are biased too so....who the heck can you believe? :thumbsup:

I totally agree with that, man. I've decided to try to watch CNN at least half the time. I don't really like a lot of their newscasters though, mostly particularly Rick Sanchez. :thumbsup:

Guest man

I totally agree with that, man. I've decided to try to watch CNN at least half the time. I don't really like a lot of their newscasters though, mostly particularly Rick Sanchez. :thumbsup:

The only news I watch is the local news.

With the internet, we have the world at our fingertips. Why not use it?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

and now cities are boycotting az?? will az back down because of the financial repercussions of this? there is so much wrong about this situation!

i want to compare the amount of blacks in prison compared to whites and the relevance in racial profiling, but i don't know how to do that without sounding like i agree with racial profiling. i don't. but it's done to African Americans on a consistant basis. i do not believe the az law is akin to racial profiling. but even if it were, i don't see the people upset about this law being upset about the disproportionate amount of blacks in our legal system. and the African Americans are US citizens! what is the difference in this law and the one that says cops can look to see if there is a warrant out for your arrest if you are pulled over?

Your reference to blacks in the criminal justice system because of racial profiling is a bunch of crap. Although they only account for 20% (?) of the population, they are responsible for the largest majority of personal and violent crimes. That's why there are more of them in prison than any other racial group. So, let's keep it real. Other than that, I agree with you. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

The law is clearly unconstitutional.

I, if I were going to Arizona for Tourism could be thrown in jail.

There are obvious problems with crime related to illegal immigration but this law is treating the symptoms and not the disease. Arizona gets to deal with the consequences of that law being passed, positive or not.

I totally agree with that, man. I've decided to try to watch CNN at least half the time. I don't really like a lot of their newscasters though, mostly particularly Rick Sanchez. :noidea:

The only news I watch is the local news.

With the internet, we have the world at our fingertips. Why not use it?

Good point.

The law is clearly unconstitutional.

I, if I were going to Arizona for Tourism could be thrown in jail.

There are obvious problems with crime related to illegal immigration but this law is treating the symptoms and not the disease. Arizona gets to deal with the consequences of that law being passed, positive or not.

Wrong again, B.E. The law is quite constitutional; the states retain the power to make their own laws. Now, if you're such an expert, please point out what in the U.S. constitution is violated by this law. Be precise.