• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Bro. Gary!

Again my brother, you hit a "nail on the head"!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Bro. Gary:

I just saw this at the end of your post and must have missed it when reading through the first time:

REV.20.vss.1.thru.3-----the devil is bound for 1000yrs. by a nameless angel...NOW,after the 1000yr.reign the devil is loosed for a "season"vs.3b.---vss.7.&.8---then GOG & MAGOG,

& all the wicked prepare for the last battle against GOD... IS this the battle of armageddon that occurs AFTER the 1000yr.

The Scriptures define two separate events of satan coming against Jerusalem.  The first of course is the "battle of Megiddo or Armegeddon".  But, it is in that valley of Megiddo that the A/C and his armies are slain where the blood will fill the valley even up to the Bridles height of the horses.  Further that "battle of Armeggedon" is spurred by the A/C and the Beast.  Both of them are thrown into the lake of fire after Christ returns and then the "Reign of Peace" begins for a thousand years.  But satan only is locked up in a pit and it is he only that is released near the end to deceive the nations again.  Also, and very important discernment; Christ is already here!  Plus, this time God sends "fire" out to consume them and now satan is tossed into the lake of fire where the A/C and the Beast already are from the beginning of the 1000 years:

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."    (Revelation 20:10 KJV)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

I understand that you stated you didn't think of Hal Lindsay as a prophet, but the fact is he keeps on making prophecies.  To be an expert on Biblical prophecy, you'd think he'd realize that even one false prophecy makes him a false prophet.  I don't think I would rely on teachings of an unrepentant false prophet.  The ELS(equidistant lettering system) that he uses as one of his tools is also faulty.

I agree that everything we need to know is in the Bible, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to crack some secret code to understand it.  The secret to discernment and understanding is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RCruise,

Before I go digging up old posts...aren't you the same RCruise that told me some months back that I was trying to get out of the something by believing in the rapture and that we would all be here until the end?  Now you believe in a mid-trib rapture?  

Keep it up and you'll catch up with the rest of us pre-tribbers.  We are not in the tribulation and that day will not come until the man of sin is revealed and he can't be revealed as long as the church is here because we will say, "LOOK, there he is!!!!" and that would mess up the devil's little scheme.

Anyways, since you think we are in the trib and you don't believe you will be here for the wrath and you don't believe in any of the timelines presented in the Bible, guess you better just LOOK UP with the rest of us, 'cause our redemption is coming anytime--HALLELUJIA!

Guest Waldans Mountain

Death is swallowed up in victory

1COR.15 [50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

REV.21

Guest Waldans Mountain

Cruise asks

What has the "children of Israel being gathered to their land" to do with what we are talking about with the "Rapture"?

Guest Waldans Mountain

Another DAY OF THE LORD rapture scripture

1THES.4[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1Thes.4        clouds  -  trumpet  -  voice

Zeph 1         clouds   -  trumpet  -  voice

ZEHP.1  [14] The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.[15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,[16] A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

MARK 13  [23] But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.[24] But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,[25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.[26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.[27] And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

After trib

Guest Waldans Mountain

Behold I shew you a mystery

1COR.15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

REV.10  [5] And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

[6] And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:[7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

If you want to  know if the people of GOD will go through the so called tribulation just read about the six angels that come before the 7th. The voice of the 7th angel in which the mystery of GOD will be finished. The same mystery spoken of in 1COR.15 verse 51.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Waldens,

It's hard to follow your point when you throw 3 posts out at a time.   What exactly is your point?

If you are saying that there is no death in the millenal reign, then explain Isaiah 65:20:

No more shall an infant from there live but a few day nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days, for the child shall die one hundred years old, but the sinner shall be accursed.

This chapter is about the consummation of History, read the whole chapter before responding, please.

Guest shadow2b
Bro. Gary:

I just saw this at the end of your post and must have missed it when reading through the first time:

REV.20.vss.1.thru.3-----the devil is bound for 1000yrs. by a nameless angel...NOW,after the 1000yr.reign the devil is loosed for a "season"vs.3b.---vss.7.&.8---then GOG & MAGOG,

& all the wicked prepare for the last battle against GOD... IS this the battle of armageddon that occurs AFTER the 1000yr.

The Scriptures define two separate events of satan coming against Jerusalem.