• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Can't people see that this is the enemy trying to divide us? This is much more that petty differences and getting feelings hurt or wondering why threads are closed. This is about spiritual warfare. The enemy wants to take each one of us out and we need to get our armor on and fix our gaze on Jesus. :laugh:

The first thing the enemy will do is bring offense into our lives, he will whisper in our ears "they don't like you", "they think you don't know what your talking about", "they don't want your voice to be heard" and little by little we will start believing what he is telling us. Then begins the gossip and the tearing down of each other, then before you know it we are divided and the enemy can come in a take the spoils, which is our souls!

Let us learn to be patient with each other and kind to each other. Let's learn to trust the moderators, they only have our best interests in mind and the interests of this ministry. Let us forgive one another, let us not allow offense to creep in and cause us bitterness toward one another. Let's learn to follow our Saviour and not our own pride. Let us turn the other cheek.

Over the past few months I have truly come to love this ministry and my spiritual walk has grown by leaps and bounds and it continues to do so. True, I don't know what it was like a year ago..but I know what it is like now and God is moving on these boards. I am blessed because I found Worthy.

If just one soul is saved because of this ministry, then isn't that what matters? What matters is not a thread being deleted or someone calling us a name, it is reaching the lost with the Good News. Let us show unity to the visitors that come to the boards, let us reach out to them in love.

I am sorry if I seem to be preaching and I may be out of line, I don't know, but I had to write what God has laid on my heart. :il:

Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

I pray for God's blessings on each and every member of Worthy. You are all my brothers and sisters in Christ. :hug: :il:

IN HIM ALONE,

Debbie :rofl:

well said Deb! I agree! :laugh:

Guest Calamity

Called, what you wrote was very nice. One thing I can't help but wonder, though... why does it bother you so much when a thread comes up that's been discussed before, when it's obvious that others still want to discuss it? Those who aren't interested don't have to participate, but there are those who may want to discuss it some more. I don't understand the problem there.

Guest Called
Called, what you wrote was very nice. One thing I can't help but wonder, though... why does it bother you so much when a thread comes up that's been discussed before, when it's obvious that others still want to discuss it? Those who aren't interested don't have to participate, but there are those who may want to discuss it some more. I don't understand the problem there.

I will PM you Calamity! :laugh:

Guest Called
Can't people see that this is the enemy trying to divide us? This is much more that petty differences and getting feelings hurt or wondering why threads are closed.  This is about spiritual warfare.  The enemy wants to take each one of us out and we need to get our armor on and fix our gaze on Jesus:laugh:

The first thing the enemy will do is bring offense into our lives, he will whisper in our ears "they don't like you", "they think you don't know what your talking about", "they don't want your voice to be heard" and little by little we will start believing what he is telling us.  Then begins the gossip and the tearing down of each other, then before you know it we are divided and the enemy can come in a take the spoils, which is our souls! 

Let us learn to be patient with each other and kind to each other.  Let's learn to trust the moderators, they only have our best interests in mind and the interests of this ministry.  Let us forgive one another, let us not allow offense to creep in and cause us bitterness toward one another.  Let's learn to follow our Saviour and not our own pride.  Let us turn the other cheek. 

Over the past few months I have truly come to love this ministry and my spiritual walk has grown by leaps and bounds and it continues to do so.  True, I don't know what it was like a year ago..but I know what it is like now and God is moving on these boards.  I am blessed because I found Worthy.

If just one soul is saved because of this ministry, then isn't that what matters?  What matters is not a thread being deleted or someone calling us a name, it is reaching the lost with the Good News.  Let us show unity to the visitors that come to the boards, let us reach out to them in love.

I am sorry if I seem to be preaching and I may be out of line, I don't know, but I had to write what God has laid on my heart.  :il:

Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.  Ephesians 4:32

I pray for God's blessings on each and every member of Worthy.  You are all my brothers and sisters in Christ.  :hug:  :il:

IN HIM ALONE,

Debbie :rofl:

well said Deb! I agree! :rofl:

Thanks Shan! :laugh: :hug:

Guest Calamity

I will PM you Calamity! :laugh:

Thanks. I'm still waiting for it.

Guest koppen
Can a body of believers agree to disagree on heated topics?

I suppose we are testing that very question every day here at Worthy Boards! :hug:

And may I say that UNITY is not CONFORMITY -- for heaven sakes my wife and I don't agree on several things but that doesn't mean we have conformed to each other -- we are both strong willed people -- but that doesn't mean we are not UNIFIED!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

I absolutely agree with you George....We can disagree on things but can't we do disagree without being verbally assaulted...For the most part I have been treated with respect and welcomed with open arms...I thank ALL of you who have...Being in the ministry and traveling to other nations I have come across ALOT of opposition from Muslims, Hindu's, witch doctors, atheist, etc... but it's is MUCH different when you are come at by fellow believers...For whatever reason it hurts more coming from people you tend to feel able to open up to...

All I ask is that when we fellowship or discuss a subject/thread that we NOT lash out and hurt each other with our words...The flesh gets in th way...

I love and respect you all...

Blessings

Kelli :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

About 9 months to a year ago, I was knee-deep into some hard wars with a few other members in the War threads. We went at it pretty good with all we had. It got pretty heated.

I, along with another, finally took about a week off and really had to search ourselves to calm down.

Things are good now between us and I thank God that He made us take that time out.

If you start to notice that what you post here is not how you really are in life, then I suggest you take some time off.

Take some time to pray without reacting to every post that you might think is offensive. Let the Lord guide your fingers before you type.

Let Him work.

t.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

If you start to notice that what you post here is not how you really are in life, then I suggest you take some time off.

Take some time to pray without reacting to every post that you might think is offensive. Let the Lord guide your fingers before you type.

Let Him work.

t.

Sage pearls brother.....

In Him,

Bob

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

About 9 months to a year ago, I was knee-deep into some hard wars with a few other members in the War threads. We went at it pretty good with all we had. It got pretty heated.

I, along with another, finally took about a week off and really had to search ourselves to calm down.

Things are good now between us and I thank God that He made us take that time out.

Let Him work.

t.

Amen, Ted.

God bless ya, bro.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Let Him work.

t.

:laugh: That's it in a nutshell brother! I remember the thread(s) well. I recall that YOU became the peacemaker. It is unfortunate that others didn't respond favorably and the conflict continued. In the end, we lost a member (Idolsmasher) who I had grown to appreciate even though I disagreed with him on most issues. Regardless, he was a brother and I miss him. I don't want to see any others hurt like he was.

James 3:13  Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

14  But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against  the truth.

15  This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic.

16  For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.

17  But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable,  full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.

18  And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Sorry saints, as long as I am here I am going to defend the FAITH and look out for everyone's best interests. We can debate, argue, or whatever as long as we use God's Word as our guide.

One more point... most of the times, a moderator takes action because of a report sent by one of you. We do NOT check every thread and post. If someone sends us a report and asks for moderator action, we investigate it. Then we pray and ask for God's will regarding the matter.

Be Blessed,

Wayne