IGNORED

Mosque to Built Near Ground Zero

traveller

Guest shiloh357
Zealous Puritans didn't dance and Quakers don't venerate graves.

Her point is that it is an act of disrespect akin to dancing on their graves.

On a different note it's worth remembering the fact that there were Muslim victims of these attacks too

Which still does not justify building a mosque there. Building a single monument (of a nonreligious nature) to the memory of all of the victims is more suitable than a mosque. They can build the mosque elsewhere.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not American either. And I for one am disgusted by this, because I understand that you gotta see this through the eyes of the Muslims - regardless of whether or not you believe what Muslims believe, Islamic theology teaches that any ground purchased in any spot anywhere in the world by Muslims, is territory gained for Allah and for Islam - especially if a mosque is built on the piece of ground purchased. Such territory may not revert back to non-Islamic ownership at any time in the future. This forms part of Islam's imperialist drive toward world domination, which is an integral part of Islamic theology.

To build a huge mosque and Islamic community centre two blocks away from Ground Zero is arrogant to the extreme, because in the mind of the Muslims, it does indeed represent THE VICTORY OF ISLAM OVER AMERICA, and they understand full well that it symbolizes the perpetrators building upon the graves of their victims, but they do not care, because in their minds it is just and a victory for Allah.

I'm not American or British or Australian - I'm African - and yet I am also disgusted by this, and I bewail the ignorance of the atheistic, liberal New Yorkers who have permitted this. It is an insult to the families of the victims of 9/11, and as far as the world's Muslims are concerned (especially the Muslims here in Africa), it represents Islam's victory over their enemy.

It's a disgrace.

I'm not American either. And I for one am disgusted by this, because I understand that you gotta see this through the eyes of the Muslims - regardless of whether or not you believe what Muslims believe, Islamic theology teaches that any ground purchased in any spot anywhere in the world by Muslims, is territory gained for Allah and for Islam - especially if a mosque is built on the piece of ground purchased. Such territory may not revert back to non-Islamic ownership at any time in the future. This forms part of Islam's imperialist drive toward world domination, which is an integral part of Islamic theology.

To build a huge mosque and Islamic community centre two blocks away from Ground Zero is arrogant to the extreme, because in the mind of the Muslims, it does indeed represent THE VICTORY OF ISLAM OVER AMERICA, and they understand full well that it symbolizes the perpetrators building upon the graves of their victims, but they do not care, because in their minds it is just and a victory for Allah.

I'm not American or British or Australian - I'm African - and yet I am also disgusted by this, and I bewail the ignorance of the atheistic, liberal New Yorkers who have permitted this. It is an insult to the families of the victims of 9/11, and as far as the world's Muslims are concerned (especially the Muslims here in Africa), it represents Islam's victory over their enemy.

It's a disgrace.

And besides this, the Muzzies plan to use this mosque and community centre to make Islam look ever-so-wonderful and good in a huge proselyting drive in New York city - which is an international city. Masses of ignorant people are going to be brought to faith in Muhammad and Allah through the work of that mosque and community centre - you wil still see it.

I wish Americans would start a petition now before it's too late asking former Pres. Bush http://www.facebook.com/georgewbush to get an urgent court interdict to stop building operations until a court case be heard to ascertain whether it is right to walk all over the sensitivities and feelings of Americans regarding the 9/11 atrocity - plus the feelings of all those outside America who lost family members that day on those planes and inside those buildings. They could send the petition to people outside America also - I would sign it and send it to everyone I know - there are LOTS of people where I come from who would sign it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

It might not bring down the wrath of homeland security, but is there anything Christian in jokes about blowing people up?

We're talking about a building.

I got a question back - is there anything Christian about supporting the worship of a false god?

There's a difference between supporting something and and accepting that people should have the freedom to worship as they wish. As to false Gods, well there's plenty of synchrenistic worship amongst self-styled Christians. I tolerate that too. I don't believe in banning or persecuting people for their faith. I'm a Quaker and look back to the toleration of the original Pennsylvania colony, and also to the way we were persecuted and martyred by the intolerant Puritan regime in Massachusetts

Did they blow up two buildings, kill over 3,000 people and then try to build a "place of worship" right across the street from the buildings? Get some perspective, amor. It's no wonder England is being overrun and taken over by Islam.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

It's a disgrace.

You are absolutely correct, lekh. Very well said.