• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I never had any experience like that... but I have had many battles with unclean spirits and that was because my ex-girlfriend was a witch and I didn't know it because I wasn't a believer back then. When I found out she started to send them to me to kill me. I resisted them by the word of God and completely separated myself from her and it took a long while but eventually those spirits left.

Here was the tricky part. God made (yes made me) me get back into touch with her later because I was not forgiving her. My life was going down a negative spiral because of it.... SO I came back and forgave her and when I did, I was completely set free from having to talk with her ever again. She didn't take it in a nice way she hated that I forgave her and tried to send more demons but they were completely worthless.. they couldn't hurt me at all. Not like before I..

Remember what the word says, "resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7)... but also forgive that man who did this evil against you because if you have any unforgiveness that will block the door to your healing and those unclean spirits have legal right to stay with you. You must forgive this person.

If God reveals to me anything about your situation I'll share more but for now I'm praying for you. Hang tough. They can't do anything to you... believe me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I never had any experience like that... but I have had many battles with unclean spirits and that was because my ex-girlfriend was a witch and I didn't know it because I wasn't a believer back then. When I found out she started to send them to me to kill me. I resisted them by the word of God and completely separated myself from her and it took a long while but eventually those spirits left.

Here was the tricky part. God made (yes made me) me get back into touch with her later because I was not forgiving her. My life was going down a negative spiral because of it.... SO I came back and forgave her and when I did, I was completely set free from having to talk with her ever again. She didn't take it in a nice way she hated that I forgave her and tried to send more demons but they were completely worthless.. they couldn't hurt me at all. Not like before I..

Remember what the word says, "resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7)... but also forgive that man who did this evil against you because if you have any unforgiveness that will block the door to your healing and those unclean spirits have legal right to stay with you. You must forgive this person.

If God reveals to me anything about your situation I'll share more but for now I'm praying for you. Hang tough. They can't do anything to you... believe me.

Wow! That was powerful Blien! Thanks a lot. I will pray on that. I believe I have forgiven him but he asked me when I was him when I was 13 years old for forgiveness and I told him that I had to live with what he did to me so he has to live with it too. I was a stupid kid and knew nothing. He wept like a baby and left the room. I havent spoken to him since. Maybe I need to find him and talk to him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

Wow! That was powerful Blien! Thanks a lot. I will pray on that. I believe I have forgiven him but he asked me when I was him when I was 13 years old for forgiveness and I told him that I had to live with what he did to me so he has to live with it too. I was a stupid kid and knew nothing. He wept like a baby and left the room. I havent spoken to him since. Maybe I need to find him and talk to him.

was this your step father or your uncle? you said, "I believe I have forgiven him..." but there are 2 that need forgiveness.

if you think God is leading you to contact one of them then you should. but be sure you feel completely safe if you do this!!! and be sure it is God telling you to do this and "protocol." only God knows what your healing consists of.

:) to you!

I believe I have forgiven them both. It took years to come to this but it is true. However, I do feel conviction about not forgiving my Uncle when he asked me to forgive him when I was 13. I was not ready - I was a kid. I know better now. That might be it. I'm going to keep on praying for direction. I know God IS in control as He is in other parts of my life right now. He is so faithful and I am nestled closely to Him. I'm going to do some more serious prayer on it!

Thank you!

was this your step father or your uncle? you said, "I believe I have forgiven him..." but there are 2 that need forgiveness.

if you think God is leading you to contact one of them then you should. but be sure you feel completely safe if you do this!!! and be sure it is God telling you to do this and "protocol." only God knows what your healing consists of.

:) to you!

I'm all for seeking the Lord's will on what we should do in life but sometimes we don't need to seek God because He has already spoken through His word. It's all then up to us to be obedient to Him and His word. Jesus said,

Matthew 6:15

But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

If she feels compelled to meet up with and forgive this person she should because it's the right thing to do. Otherwise it would be a sin for her. Doesn't mean they need to be best buddies, but it does mean that we should all try to live peaceable with all men.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I can relate to what your saying Blein, Forgiveness is important. I had to forgive my step Dad, though I didn't talk to him I had to fully forgive him for what he did to my sister. Its one thing to say you forgive him, but to truly let it go in your heart is another I found out. I also found the hardest person to forgive is myself for some of the things I've done.

Chiquita, I dealt with unclean spirits latching on for years. God lead me to a place I was able to break free. There was a alot more to my deliverance than just forgiveness, sometimes you have to let go of objects, I had to burn all my old poem books that had to do with witchcraft, Also I had to let out some of my deepest guarded sins and forgive myself for them, I found someone I trusted and prayed with them about them. Keep looking towards the Lord, and He will lead you to deliverance.

James 5:16

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Lord, Heavenly Father, Praise You and thank You. You are worthy Lord, I pray for Chiquita, that You would release her from these spirits, Lord I pray that You would lift her up and fill her with wisdom knowledge and understanding, I pray that You take away the place for these spirits, You alone are worthy Lord You alone are God. I pray that You would lay Your hands on her and release her from these spirits Lord, Lord I pray that You would break her free from the spirit of enticement, I pray that You would break her free from these lustful spirits Lord, Open her heart Lord, I pray that You would remove the spirit of discouragement, and heal her heart O Adonai, Praise You, I pray that You would overcome Lord, have victory, I praise You Lord You are worthy Lord, I pray that You would remove these spirits Lord, and heal her heart Lord, Praise You and thank You, fill her with Your Spirit, and let Your Spirit burn in her heart. In Yeshua I pray amen.

:whistling: to you!

I'm all for seeking the Lord's will on what we should do in life but sometimes we don't need to seek God because He has already spoken through His word. It's all then up to us to be obedient to Him and His word. Jesus said,

Matthew 6:15

But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

If she feels compelled to meet up with and forgive this person she should because it's the right thing to do. Otherwise it would be a sin for her. Doesn't mean they need to be best buddies, but it does mean that we should all try to live peaceable with all men.

you may feel perfected enough to not consult the Lord in the things you do, but i certainly don't. and i don't know many who are. if not the "what" of our actions, then certainly the "how" and the "when" should be in God's hands.

why is it the "right" thing to do in meeting this man? one does not need the other person present in order to forgive. it would only be a sin for her to not meet with him if God is telling her to do so. our "compelling" comes from many different areas--they are not all of God. that is why i said to make sure it is of God. we can do much harm to ourselves when we do not listen to God.

you have no clue the damage done to her. much additional damage has been done to the wounded because of clinging to the law and man's interpretation of it. that's what you're doing in this post, blien. your first post was on target. this one has legalism written all over it. we are told to let Christ live His life through us. He did nothing except what the Father told Him to do. do you realling think we should do otherwise?

No, there was no legalism in my post.. don't even go there. As per the verse Josh posted above...

James 5:16

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

It shows very clearly that we must be present in the person. If the person does not know you are forgiving them, then what kind of forgiveness is that? You are just then talking to the air...

I could point out things about your posts too Charitow but I'm not going to. Please don't point your finger at me and saying I'm this and I'm that. You need to examine your motives in that post you wrote because it's clear as daylight to me what you personally are struggling with. There is no danger for this girl to meet up with her Uncle, none. Even if there were, she could meet with him in a public place where there are many people.

Think about what you said... why does a person need permission from God to carry out what the Word says? I never said I was perfect, I even intended to give off that image. What I know is that God gave us Bibles so we could learn from it an carry it out in our lives.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I need some help here

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I need some help here

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

again, blein, you don't have a clue what she is experiencing. forgiveness has nothing to do with the person being forgiven; it has everying to do with the person forgiving. what "fault" does she need to confess? unforgiveness? that fault has nothing to do with her perpetrator. and nothing in the verse says the perpetrator needs to be there.

Jesus knew very well what was written in the Word, but He still went to God. He still talked to Him often. He still said that He did nothing except what the Father commanded Him to do.

i have no fear of you pointing out things in my posts, blien. if i need corrected, i would like it to happen. you may or may not know what i am struggling with, but to say that there is no danger for her to meet with her abuser is just plain ignorance. and it is legalism. have you researched this? have you studied what happens to a female when she is sexually abused? do you know because of empiracal evidence what she needs and does not need? or are you going strictly on what you have been taught and what you have heard? sounds to me like you are going on the latter. methinks you are listening to man's voice and not God's.

the Bible in no way says she needs to meet with abuser. my God would not do that to a victim. you have yet to prove to me that He does.

Blien I would have to take Charitow's side on this matter. Forgiveness isn't something we show, for example my sister was delivered and she didn't have to go to my step dad, she had to forgive him in her heart. Same with me, forgiveness isn't a show, it's a heart thing, when You hold sins against another, that creates a spot in your heart where the enemy can latch on it. You releace this stronghold by submitting the sin to God, and letting it go, no longer holding it against them. It has nothing to do with telling the one who caused the stronghold you forgive them, but everything to do with actually forgiving them in your heart.