• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1951

I was given a copy of The Book of Mormon once. I started reading it, got thru 2 or 3 chapters and realized it was very weird and only circumstantially Christian. It went into the trash. White lizards, indeed!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

burn it in front of them, with a pic of muhammad. No that wouldnt be very godly I suppose. I have thought about buying a copy just to read. I knew one muslim in the army, but he was just a muslim in word not deed.

You can read the Qu'ran online, H.S. Be prepared to be shocked and appalled though.

What would you do with it? A friend of mine that is Muslim gave me a Qu'ran. I don't want to read it. It's sitting outside because I don't want it in my house. What would you do with it?

I have read most of the Satanic bible, so I guess at some point in time I will get around to reading the Quoran also. I have read excerpts from the Quoran and to be honest it is very boring. Knowledge is useful. One of the best ways to fight an enemy is to know his tactics. If you do decide to read such material, be careful. There is just enough truth woven into the lies of the enemy to make him attractive to the immature Christian. (not saying you are immature, just a general warning to all who read this post.)

This is good advice, hr. I would hate to see anyone swayed by that drivel. It's bad enough to get involved with questionable Christianity but islam? It's satan's very own religion and there is only one outcome of being a believer in his lies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,281
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

What would you do with it? A friend of mine that is Muslim gave me a Qu'ran. I don't want to read it. It's sitting outside because I don't want it in my house. What would you do with it?

Keep it in the camping supplies for emergencies :D why use a leaf when you could use the Qu"ran :thumbsup: ask them next time if they have it on a scroll :D

Does this put me on the Muslim hit list :blink: oil well slippery devils :taped: Love Steven

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Can you tell this Muslim guy to come here and that we'd like to talk to him?

I was actually serious. But can see though how it was funny.

:D

But.... I wonder what he would do if you did invite him? :thumbsup::blink:

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

If it was me, I'd probably take it graciously, thank him and ask him "what is your favorite chapter and why?" If he answered me I may look it up and then offer him a Bible the next time I met up with him.

Keep it in the camping supplies for emergencies :D why use a leaf when you could use the Qu"ran :thumbsup: ask them next time if they have it on a scroll :D

Does this put me on the Muslim hit list :blink: oil well slippery devils :taped: Love Steven

Steven, all I can say is........ :24: