Bold Believer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I have found over time that most people reject the truth about something simply because they just don't want to believe it. I pray God's people will overcome that . . .

The facts remain.....Roosevelt would have deliberately destroyed his own Navy; strange action for a President who wanted to enter a war. Then there is the lack of logical reasoning behind engaging Japan because he wanted to go to war with Germany. That simply doesn't make sense.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,125
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I have found over time that most people reject the truth about something simply because they just don't want to believe it. I pray God's people will overcome that . . .

The facts remain.....Roosevelt would have deliberately destroyed his own Navy; strange action for a President who wanted to enter a war. Then there is the lack of logical reasoning behind engaging Japan because he wanted to go to war with Germany. That simply doesn't make sense.

Not really. Roosevelt knew there was a trilateral treaty signed between Germany, Italy and Japan. They were "The Axis powers."

On December 7, Japan attacked the naval bases in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. According to the stipulation of the Tripartite Pact, Nazi-Germany was required to come to the defense of her allies only if they were attacked. Since Japan had made the first move and attacked, Germany and Italy were not obliged to aid her until the United States counterattacked on December 11[citation needed], after having declared war on Japan on December 8 and attacking several Japanese outposts along the Pacific. Hitler ordered the Reichstag to formally declare war on the United States along with Italy.

Hitler made a speech in the Reichstag on December 11, 1941 three days after the United States declaration of war on the Empire of Japan saying that -

Guest shiloh357

You haven't established your claims to be true. Citing someone who you agree with is not establishing truth. We don't accept the stuff you put out because we choose to think for ourselves and since we don't buy into conspiracy theories, you are going to have to do far better in making your case. The conspiracy stuff you put out was going strong within just a few years after the bombing of Pearl. It is nothing most of us haven't heard before. It is just as absurd and baseless now as it was then.

Guest shiloh357
To me, this is the verse that describe America's conception -

Re 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Such is the way the dragon's kingdom came into being . . . rebellion.

This is really hypocrticial. You enjoy living here. If the founding of America is such a violation of Scripture and unrighteous, why do you continue to live and enjoy the fruit of her unrighteousness? Why don't you go and live in China where they cut your tongue out for preaching the gospel? Why don't you go live in any one of the various and sundry Muslim countries who think America is the seat of unrighteousness?

You look down your self-righteous snoot at our founders, but you have no problem enjoyiing the freedoms they and others purchased for you, often with their lives. You enjoy freedoms paid for by sacrifice of others and while condemning them (with the Bible no less) for the way the provided it.

Frankly, if you are going to condemn America, you should not, in order to be morally consistent, enjoy the freedoms and benefits of such an unrighteous nation that was birthed from what you think is a violation of Scripture. You should turn in your Social Security card, voluntarily give up your citiizenship and move to Tajakistan.

You haven't established your claims to be true. Citing someone who you agree with is not establishing truth. We don't accept the stuff you put out because we choose to think for ourselves and since we don't buy into conspiracy theories, you are going to have to do far better in making your case. The conspiracy stuff you put out was going strong within just a few years after the bombing of Pearl. It is nothing most of us haven't heard before. It is just as absurd and baseless now as it was then.

OK.

To me, this is the verse that describe America's conception -

Re 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Such is the way the dragon's kingdom came into being . . . rebellion.

This is really hypocrticial. You enjoy living here. If the founding of America is such a violation of Scripture and unrighteous, why do you continue to live and enjoy the fruit of her unrighteousness? Why don't you go and live in China where they cut your tongue out for preaching the gospel? Why don't you go live in any one of the various and sundry Muslim countries who think America is the seat of unrighteousness?

You look down your self-righteous snoot at our founders, but you have no problem enjoyiing the freedoms they and others purchased for you, often with their lives. You enjoy freedoms paid for by sacrifice of others and while condemning them (with the Bible no less) for the way the provided it.

Frankly, if you are going to condemn America, you should not, in order to be morally consistent, enjoy the freedoms and benefits of such an unrighteous nation that was birthed from what you think is a violation of Scripture. You should turn in your Social Security card, voluntarily give up your citiizenship and move to Tajakistan.

Again, the hasty words of Shiloh the judge condemning those with whom he disagrees . . . sometimes you should really pay attention to your heart and mouth before the judgment you judge is obliged to be the very one that judges you.

I was born here, this is where my Creator placed my spirit in the fleshly tabernacle conceived in the womb of my mother. I was born here within the sovereign design and wisdom of God, here is were I am supposed to be.

Your logic is so polluted with ill emotions you cannot even see through the contention your pride has blinded you with. You may as well say to all of God's Holy prophets (and, no, I am not declaring to be one before you go off on that rant) but you may as well say they were hypocrites because they did not forsake Israel.

Just because I see the sins in my children doesn't mean I abandon them. Why then should I forsake realm of the ministry God has given unto me? America, my city, county and state are the realm of my ministry and service to God.

You know nothing of me, my life, my heart, my ministry, my cries and tears and prayers. Yet you are the one who continually look down your own self-righteous snoot at not only me, but anyone who disagree with your position and give way to emotions disgracing the very grace whereby God has saved and called you . . . and that so you could first to be a witness of His holiness and attributes, that the Word of God may not be rejected and blasphemed by those not seeing Christ in you, but the pride of the flesh.

I've have prayed often for you Shiloh, my prayers will be with you today as well.

Guest shiloh357
Again, the hasty words of Shiloh the judge condemning those with whom he disagrees . . . sometimes you should really pay attention to your heart and mouth before the judgment you judge is obliged to be the very one that judges you.

You are the one who is claiming that America's founding is a violation of Scripture. You hold yourself up as one who is faithful to the Word of God. I am pointing out the inconsistency I see in all of this junk.

I was born here, this is where my Creator placed my spirit in the fleshly tabernacle of my mother. I was born here within the sovereign design and wisdom of God, here is were I am supposed to be.
That is what makes your position so much more repulsive. God placed you here and now you challenge His integrity by using His own Word to condemn the founding of this country. If you and those like you Americans, I am ashamed to call myself one.

Your logic is so polluted with ill emotions you cannot even see through the contention your pride has blinded you with. You may as well say to all of God's Holy prophets (and, no, I am not declaring to be one before you go off on that rant) but you may as well say they were hypocrites because they did not forsake Israel.
Oh please... the prophets did not continue to enjoy the fruit of Israel's unrighteousness AND for that matter it is a different context. Israel is the only nation whose founding is God ordained. No other nation can claim that.

Don't even try to imply that you are somehow on par with the prophets of God.

Just because I see the sins in my children doesn't mean I abandon them. Why then should I forsake realm of the ministry God has given unto me? America, my city, county and state are the realm of my ministry and service to God.

You know nothing of me, my life, my heart, my ministry, my cries and tears and prayers. Yet you are the one who continually look down your own self-righteous snoot at not only me, but anyone who disagree with your position and give way to emotions disgracing the very grace whereby God has saved and called you . . . and that so you could first to be a witness of His holiness and attributes that the Word of God may not be rejected and blasphemed by those not seeing Christ, but the pride of the flesh.

Dont' try to cover up your anti-American rhetoric with pseudo-spiritual nonsense. I have your words and your flawed theology sitting right in front of me. It's easy to sit in front of computer screen and whine about America's imperfections, but this is still the Land of opporutnity, it is still the ONE country everyone else either wants to live in or is blind with jealous rage at our success and power. God has made this country what it is and it has been the greatest proliferator of the gospel and has done immeasurable good for the world in the Name of Christ. We send out more missionaries and I would add that there are some countries that would not even exist were it not the United States.

There is no inconsistency in being a proud American and being a citizen of the Kingdom of God. Our founders did not think so. Only people who live off of skewed theology could call on us to stop being Americans.

If you truly believe it is time to stop being an American, then lead the way. Prove it to us by your example. Give up every vestige of what it means to be an American and revert back to immigrant status. Stop using "ministry' as a convenient excuse to continue partaking of the fruit of such an unrighteous and rebellious nation.

I've have prayed often for you Shiloh, my prayers will be with you today as well.

Don't waste your time. I have no need for insincere nonsense.

You are the one who is claiming that America's founding is a violation of Scripture. You hold yourself up as one who is faithful to the Word of God. I am pointing out the inconsistency I see in all of this junk.

I was born here, this is where my Creator placed my spirit in the fleshly tabernacle of my mother. I was born here within the sovereign design and wisdom of God, here is were I am supposed to be.
That is what makes your position so much more repulsive. God placed you here and now you challenge His integrity by using His own Word to condemn the founding of this country. If you and those like you Americans, I am ashamed to call myself one.

Oh please... the prophets did not continue to enjoy the fruit of Israel's unrighteousness AND for that matter it is a different context. Israel is the only nation whose founding is God ordained. No other nation can claim that.

Don't even try to imply that you are somehow on par with the prophets of God.

You know nothing of me, my life, my heart, my ministry, my cries and tears and prayers. Yet you are the one who continually look down your own self-righteous snoot at not only me, but anyone who disagree with your position and give way to emotions disgracing the very grace whereby God has saved and called you . . . and that so you could first to be a witness of His holiness and attributes that the Word of God may not be rejected and blasphemed by those not seeing Christ, but the pride of the flesh.

Dont' try to cover up your anti-American rhetoric with pseudo-spiritual nonsense. I have your words and your flawed theology sitting right in front of me. It's easy to sit in front of computer screen and whine about America's imperfections, but this is still the Land of opporutnity, it is still the ONE country everyone else either wants to live in or is blind with jealous rage at our success and power. God has made this country what it is and it has been the greatest proliferator of the gospel and has done immeasurable good for the world in the Name of Christ. We send out more missionaries and I would add that there are some countries that would not even exist were it not the United States.

There is no inconsistency in being a proud American and being a citizen of the Kingdom of God. Our founders did not think so. Only people who live off of skewed theology could call on us to stop being Americans.

If you truly believe it is time to stop being an American, then lead the way. Prove it to us by your example. Give up every vestige of what it means to be an American and revert back to immigrant status. Stop using "ministry' as a convenient excuse to continue partaking of the fruit of such an unrighteous and rebellious nation.

My admonition to stop being "Americans" was to stop being blinded by patriotism and to recognize what Kingdom we are called to serve . . .

Just as Paul was a Roman in the flesh, his heart was still first in the Kingdom of God.

Peace.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Brother seeker,

Please address my questions from two pages ago.

I asked you to clarify something and I've been looking into it so let me add something.

In Daniel we see a vision of some beasts. It ends like this;

Da 7:7

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The three previous beasts that he saw are generally considered and known to be Babylon, Medo/Persia, and Greece. It follows that this fourth beast is Rome with it's iron teeth and it's trampling of the earth under foot.

This Beast like the Beast in Revelation had ten horns;

Re 13:1

¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The Beast in revelation is further identified as this;

Re 13:2

And the beast that I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.

A conglomerate beast of all the previous ones in Daniel. The Lions mouth is the Babylonish empire, the Leopards body was in accords with the Greeks, and the Bear is the same as the Medo/Persians. This Beast like that of the statue from Nebuchednezzars dream in Daniel is a conglomeration of the same anti-christ spirit and world power.

However, to get back for a minute to the descriptions. It's very clear that the Beast in Revelation and the Beast in Daniel are one in the same with their Iron Teeth and their trampling underfoot and their process and conglomeration of all the other world powers into Rome. It's a progression. :thumbsup: The ten horns is the dead give away.

The Beast is further described in Revelation as being red in color because it is drowned in the blood of the Martyrs. I don't see America throwing Christians to the lions yet. :wub:

Heres' the thing and my postulation on the "was, is, and will be."

We haven't see this beast rise back up from the pit yet.

There may have been Nations that have held the place of this Beast but we haven't seen it's return yet. They include the Ottoman's, the British Empire and even our own American Empire. We are the is, that Roman Empire, that is dreadful and terrible beast with iron teeth, exists today. It exists in the Kingdoms of this world. It will soon return and America will take part in it. :thumbsup:

However, we are not that Beast, we are not the "Will be" for various reasons that I have already hashed out.

Can you address this concern?

Peace,

Dave

Guest shiloh357
Just as Paul was a Roman in the flesh, his heart was still first in the Kingdom of God.
But he did not call on Roman believers to stop being Romans. The Bible never calls us forsake loyalty to our country.