• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I try and I try but no one ever listens, there all stubborn fools.

I've noticed the people who actually care about knowing the truth lessen and those who just mock rising..

Is it time to give up and prepare for the end?

Coz im ready for giving up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

You cannot make anyone listen to anything, God provides the way to hear and see its up to each to do so.

Thanks, you guys are right.

I guess i was just trying to win, relying on my own wisdom (or lack of it as it appears to be).

Thanks for making me see how foolish i've been.

....I try and I try but no one ever listens, there all stubborn fools.....

Ah!

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

Yes!

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 2 Timothy 3:12-14

Trust!

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

And Weep!

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. Psalms 126:5-6

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Love, Your Brother Joe

I've noticed the people who actually care about knowing the truth lessen and those who just mock rising..

2 Corinthians 4

1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart.

2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

:blink:

Be encouraged!

We cannot force people to listen or see. Some people are blinded / hardened and that message won't get through to them until the Lord unstops their ears and takes the scales off their eyes.

I recommend doing a bible study on the period of time between the resurrection of Christ, and the pentecost. Luke 24 :blink:

Have a look at the disciples... they walked with the Lord and even had the scriptures to them by the Lord Himself, and yet they did not "twig" until He opened their eyes.

Joh 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Keep planting those seeds, and pray pray pray. Walk in the spirit and don't try to do this from your own strength and wisdom.

God bless,

Candice

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

We all get weary from time to time in our walk with the Lord. Sometimes we can give everything within us and it leaves us drained barely able to hold our own chin above water until the Lord begins to put new things down in our spirit and then were able to give of ourselves again. But we can't give up because you never, never know what kind of heart the seeds of the Word of God will fall upon taking up root. This is so true one may think people are not listening but some are listening though we don't see or know it.

Galatians 6:9---And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

No, it is not time to give up. How can one prepare for the end, if they give up? :blink:

Luke 19:13---And he called his ten servants and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, "Occupy till I come."

Occupy, does not mean just to fill up a place. But instead it means to "Carry On Business"

This business is the work of the Lord that we are to carry out until the Lord Jesus Christ returns all the way to the end. He that endureth to the end shall be saved..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

When talking to nonbelievers, only speak the word from the Bible and don't add to it or take away from it. Because when you stray away from the true word, you are opening yourself up to a whole new can of worms. (just my opinion)

When talking to nonbelievers, only speak the word from the Bible and don't add to it or take away from it. Because when you stray away from the true word, you are opening yourself up to a whole new can of worms. (just my opinion)

its so weird that you said that, last night i was tossing & turning in bed took me ages to get to sleep but then it hit me, i dont quote the bible often and i dont pray much anymore no wonder im getting it wrong. - Because im trying to do it myself, rather than relay God's message by his holy spirit.

Edited by MightyIsTheLord