senerhu

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

What are some of your hobbies or interests? What do you do when your not posting on the board, besides holding down a steady job? I have one hobby and pass time and that's working in the garden. I've grown enough vegetables this year in my garden to supply us with different vegetables for every meal until next summer. What interests or hobbies do you have that you do when your not online?... :t2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

You mean there's other things to do? and here i thought these boards were all there was... Dang maybe i should go take a look at that real world thing i keep hearing so much about, :t2:

Actually i play games on my comp, play guitar(rarely now), play pool, spend time with my wife and my son, visit friends and family, watch Football, and I am sure I am forgetting something.

God Bless,

Dave

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

Aside from these boards and a job, I do a lot of PC modding, network security and coding (I'm oretty much a dedicated geek). Spendin time with tha wife (and soon tha kid) is also a pretty big part of my life. Between alla those things I'm lucky I get any sleep at all :t2:

In Christ

Truseek

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Apart from a certain expertize on supermarket fruit and vegetables..(especially melons). I enjoy walking and writing,biblical history and hebrew,field hockey,travel,chess,and being with friends happy to fit in with whatever they are doing.Naturally if my wife joins in especially with the walking and travel it is so much sweeter. :il:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

with 2 special needs kids...2 university degrees to do.....theres little time left for hobbies :t2:

Guest Called

I enjoy reading and I like to do a little gardening, but I am no good at it! I also enjoy singing and of course being on here at Worthy. I also play with my doggies all the time, even though they are crazy! I also play board games alot, when I visit my sisters we play games and I usually win, cause I just happen to have gotten all the brains in the family! It is great! :D

I can't believe I didn't add watching Alabama football! I didn't get much sleep lastnight!

Apart from a certain expertize on supermarket fruit and vegetables..(especially melons).

:t2::t2::P:D

Edited by Called

• Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

For me it's writing. As long as I can remeber I've always wanted to be a writer. I haven't done much writing lately, but I do plan to soon.

God Bless

Jacqueline

Guest Calamity

My hobbies tend to change. Sometimes it's doing ebay, sometimes it's taking pics, always it's reading (not fiction), and always it's antique - looking and scrounging around for that unusual discarded thing that nobody else wants and getting it for a bargain at a thrift shop or flea market or yard sale, or somewhere. And my dog. Can't forget her. We like to snake hunt, LOL! :oww:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I'm in prison ministries - I witness to death row inmates. (3 on DR and 2 are not)

I've been doing this for over a year now.

I'm in the Cooking Club of America and I'm also a product tester. I test spices, kitchen gadgets etc. and give them my review and sometimes it gets published in their magazine. I also submit receipes. I have my "Sunday experiments" where I try out new recipes. (more savory than sweet)

I have "movie nights" with just my girlfriends and we pick a theme and watch movies. I also make a meal accordingly. I also decorate my apartment. So we'll have like 3 movies and 1 "B" flick that is meant to be funny or campy. These are really fun.

I play my flute sometimes. I also crochet blankets in the winter time and then I give them away.

I go over my parent's place about once a week for a bar-b-que. (I help cook of course)

I like going over my girlfriends place to "primp". (my girlfriend just got a bad haircut so I'm going over there tomorrow to see what I can do with it - that's fun)

Then Wednesday I'll probably do her makeup because we have a function to go to.

(I used to do hair, dress, and makeup years ago - don't ask :t2: )

Guest Called
My hobbies tend to change. Sometimes it's doing ebay, sometimes it's taking pics, always it's reading (not fiction), and always it's antique - looking and scrounging around for that unusual discarded thing that nobody else wants and getting it for a bargain at a thrift shop or flea market or yard sale, or somewhere. And my dog. Can't forget her. We like to snake hunt, LOL! :oww:

Non-Fiction, that means true stuff, right? Just clarifying! Thanks! :hug: