IGNORED

Physical Appearance...

Marilyn777

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is beautiful in their own rights. There might be a beautiful person but everyone won't think that person is beautiful. Then there are those that think they are ugly and many more that think that person is beautiful and not ugly at all.

God didn't make us to see everyone the same way. I know people that I think are beautiful but their inside makes them ugly. Gary will say they are not beautiful inside or outside. He may see someone he thinks is beautiful and they are beautiful inside. I may think they are beautiful inside but not outside. I do hope that made sense.

It doesn't matter about looks. There is always someone that thinks you are beautiful. How much more beautiful a person is when they know our Lord and are beautiful on the inside though.

I know many plus size women. Most of the women I personally know are beautiful inside and outside. Don't worry about your size. If you can do something about it then that is up to you. Many people can do nothing about their size. Maybe they are too skinny. Thyroid plays a big part in some (maybe many) people's size.

I have never thought I was beautiful and always saw myself as ugly. Now isn't it weird that Gary thinks I am the most beautiful person on earth and I think he is the most handsome? See there is always someone that thinks you are beautiful. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder plus love is blind. Thank God he sees our insides. He made me especially for Gary and Gary especially for me. Our Father sees our insides are made up of Him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

What I dont care for is a person who is always trying to get attention, blowing their own horn.

On another forum there is a woman who is constantly posting pictures of herself that show her obviously trying to look beautiful.

I dont like to be around people who are full of themself.

It shows insecurity because that person needs to be complimented regularly to feel good about themself. Get over it!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

Sad to say that the world does judge people by their looks,and for a long time i let myself fall into the trap of thinking they were right.I am a born again christian women who now knows better.The Lord accepted me as i am and now so do i.Until He gives me a new body i will live and love in this one.I am a plus size would i like to be thin yes will i be unhappy if i dont get that way no.The Lors loves me as i am .that is good enough for me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  706
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I know it

Guest kitkat
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is beautiful in their own rights. There might be a beautiful person but everyone won't think that person is beautiful. Then there are those that think they are ugly and many more that think that person is beautiful and not ugly at all.

God didn't make us to see everyone the same way. I know people that I think are beautiful but their inside makes them ugly. Gary will say they are not beautiful inside or outside. He may see someone he thinks is beautiful and they are beautiful inside. I may think they are beautiful inside but not outside. I do hope that made sense.

It doesn't matter about looks. There is always someone that thinks you are beautiful. How much more beautiful a person is when they know our Lord and are beautiful on the inside though.

I know many plus size women. Most of the women I personally know are beautiful inside and outside. Don't worry about your size. If you can do something about it then that is up to you. Many people can do nothing about their size. Maybe they are too skinny. Thyroid plays a big part in some (maybe many) people's size.

I have never thought I was beautiful and always saw myself as ugly. Now isn't it weird that Gary thinks I am the most beautiful person on earth and I think he is the most handsome? See there is always someone that thinks you are beautiful. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder plus love is blind. Thank God he sees our insides. He made me especially for Gary and Gary especially for me. Our Father sees our insides are made up of Him.

Beautiful words Dove2 and I agree with you. So very true!! :ph34r:

Life gives us all flaws inside and out. There is nobody that is without flaws of some sort.

In Christ,

Kat

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I'm big on keeping myself up, staying thin, and looking good. Mainly becuz my DH likes it, and he likes to see me look sharp.

I am not skinny, but just right for my height.

I try to stay in style, with modesty as number one!

I really like sharp suits!!

Then again I like dressing down, jeans, and T-sirt!! yea!

I highlight my hair, and keep the style as much as possible.

Mainly try to keep myself humble b4 my Savior, and keep in tune to His Holy Spirit.

I have fun with many ppl....all of sizes! :t:

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

Being a Goth, ive heard it all before.

The best part is when people tell me that im "asking for it".

I realize my look will attract a few more awkward glances than the "typical" person but that doesnt mean I want people to be rude to me.

You wouldnt believe some of the hurtful comments Ive gotten.

Mind you, I think anyone can keep themselves looking nice and neat.

Also, back in the day I was into ballet and gymnastics (dont even ask lol)...

Self-image was everything. If you were over 100lbs, you were overweight.

I was about 94lbs and one of the chubbier girls on the team.

Theres nothing quite like making underweight girls feel bad about their bodies. :king:

The full-figured woman will come back in style :t:

Chazy.

Edited by littleladyinblack

• Content Count:  59
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

Being a Goth, ive heard it all before.

The best part is when people tell me that im "asking for it".

I realize my look will attract a few more awkward glances than the "typical" person but that doesnt mean I want people to be rude to me.

You wouldnt believe some of the hurtful comments Ive gotten.

Mind you, I think anyone can keep themselves looking nice and neat.

Also, back in the day I was into ballet and gymnastics (dont even ask lol)...

Self-image was everything. If you were over 100lbs, you were overweight.

I was about 94lbs and one of the chubbier girls on the team.

Theres nothing quite like making underweight girls feel bad about their bodies. wacko.gif

The full-figured woman will come back in style thumbs-up.gif

Chazy.

Wait until your a black, gothic, jew, that lives in/around Illinois/Kansas (KKK HQ), then you're in for it :king:. Anyway, a lot of people are goth because they are "rebelling"... Go figure that half the school is dressed like that, to be different :P (you've probably heard it before, no offense intended). That gymnastics stuff is messed up, although it does depend on the age, but I'm guessing like 15-16 ish. To each their, more people should respect that.

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

Wix: :king: I can only assume you arent a Black, Gothic, Jew lol

Its not a form of rebelling! There ARE the Mansonites, who are generally the 13 year olds who listen to Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, spike their hair and go around saying they practise Satanism just to annoy their parents...

That gets old, and annoying. Then people think we're ALL like that.

Im a "Romantic Goth" (yay for labels).

I like to keep up my appearance, and am ALWAYS overdressed :P

Corsets, skirts, mary janes... I look *different*, but not like im about to blow up my school or something haha. I just dont understand some people...

Chazy.

Edited by littleladyinblack

• Content Count:  59
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

Wix: tongue.gif I can only assume you arent a Black, Gothic, Jew lol

Its not a form of rebelling! There ARE the Mansonites, who are generally the 13 year olds who listen to Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, spike their hair and go around saying they practise Satanism just to annoy their parents...

That gets old, and annoying. Then people think we're ALL like that.

Im a "Romantic Goth" (yay for labels).

I like to keep up my appearance, and am ALWAYS overdressed biggrin.gif

Corsets, skirts, mary janes... I look *different*, but not like im about to blow up my school or something haha. I just dont understand some people...

Chazy.

Lol, jew yes, black no, goth no. There are plenty of people that claim it to be rebelling :| and like you said people emulating singers and taht crap. I know all people aren't like that because I know plent of gothic people that aren't at all.

Anyway, being yourself is always better than being someone else :king:. Don't let them get to you eh?

Edited by Moderator