• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Hey I think the word says it all!

2 Corinthians 4:7-18 (New King James Version)

Cast Down but Unconquered

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.

13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed and therefore I spoke,”we also believe and therefore speak, 14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.

Seeing the Invisible

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seenare eternal.

Psalm 139 (New King James Version)

Psalm 139

For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.

2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;

You understand my thought afar off.

3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,

And are acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word on my tongue,

But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.

5 You have hedged me behind and before,

And laid Your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;

It is high, I cannot attain it.

7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?

Or where can I flee from Your presence?

8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;

If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning,

And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,

And Your right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”

Even the night shall be light about me;

12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,

But the night shines as the day;

The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

13 For You formed my inward parts;

You covered me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Marvelous are Your works,

And that my soul knows very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,

And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.

And in Your book they all were written,

The days fashioned for me,

When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!

How great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;

When I awake, I am still with You.

19 Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!

Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.

20 For they speak against You wickedly;

Your enemies take Your name in vain.

21 Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You?

And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred;

I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;

Try me, and know my anxieties;

24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,

And lead me in the way everlasting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Good morning, Amaan,

What places do you frequently go to at night? Do you put yourself in situation whereby you may be molested?

Even though this is the first time meeting you yesterday I don't think any less of you because you were raped, but the best news -neither does God.

God is able to save to the uttermost.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Good morning, Amaan,

What places do you frequently go to at night? Do you put yourself in situation whereby you may be molested?

Even though this is the first time meeting you yesterday I don't think any less of you because you were raped, but the best news -neither does God.

The questions above would be what I was going to ask as well.

What is the situation that you are in that allows this to continue.

God does not want it to continue. He is Love and His heart breaks for you.

To shake off the feelings of unworthiness you have, which is an attack from the very pit of hell, what can you do to avoid this?

Finally, He loves you unconditionally. He cannot not Love you, because He is God.

You are His child, His love, and that can't change.

I don't know if you want to talk about your situation in a more private manner, but Onelight, Monarchy and myself can be pm'd privately if you want to talk. With me and I am sure them as well, this stuff remains confidential.

Blessings, you are in my prayers.

I don't know if you want to talk about your situation in a more private manner, but Onelight, Monarchy and myself can be pm'd privately if you want to talk. With me and I am sure them as well, this stuff remains confidential.

Thank you Fez, for this suggestion, I wanted to address the privacy issue yesterday - I should have.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

We are harder on ourselves then need be. It is our nature to not forgive ourselves. Remember one thing, in Gods eyes, you are His son. If God can use a murder, He can use someone who has been abused as you were.

Learn to let go of your past and move on in Him. Allow the Holy Spirit to continue His work in you, changing you into the likeness of Christ. Don't put up any barrier that will hinder His work He was sent to do in your life. It is when we realize that nothing we can do will help us that we finally give up our quest to make it right and give it over to Him completely.

Allow His love, grace and healing flow over you as His Spirit moves in you.

God Bless,

Alan

Right

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Amaan,

Here are some devotionals from LivePrayer that I hope can help you and answer your questions:

The Rise in the Number of Children Being Sexually Abused

You can be Free from Your Past Today

Forgive Those Who have Hurt You

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Good morning, Amaan,

Good morning, Amaan,

The questions above would be what I was going to ask as well.

What is the situation that you are in that allows this to continue.

God does not want it to continue. He is Love and His heart breaks for you.

To shake off the feelings of unworthiness you have, which is an attack from the very pit of hell, what can you do to avoid this?

Finally, He loves you unconditionally. He cannot not Love you, because He is God.

You are His child, His love, and that can't change.

Thank you Fez, for this suggestion, I wanted to address the privacy issue yesterday - I should have.

To everyone.

No, I don't put myself in bad situations like that.. . . Everything is technically over. But after all this time it still hurts. It was along time ago when i was a child.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

If it's true that having sex outside of marriage destroys you, am I an inferior person because I've been raped?

To desire sex outside of the way God intended is sin... the person who raped you is a sinner...

Sinners one and all... we all have sinned against a pure and holy God.... we like to make one sin greater than another and stand self righteous against some, but it is just not taught us so in God's Word!

James 2:10-13

10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

NKJV

Now according to God everyone you set your eyes upon has sinned!

This is the first step of truth, that we who have been before you, have taken. Because we are sinners we cannot live with God who is sinless (God is without one sin!!!!) and He alone is Holy. This is why He has written His Word so that we might know this. To be unable to make one's self clean from the sin is the step of truth and that we must live forever without Him in such a state! But the Lord of Glory has a different plan for us....

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

NKJV

Once a person is given the truth of their sinfulness by God The Father we are faced with a choice: to remain in the state of wanting that which is wrong, or, receiving Jesus Christ into our hearts by belief that He alone is our Salvation from sin, ourselves, and this world!

Acts 4:12

12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

NKJV

Once again if you realize the sin that is within your life by the destruction it is causing you... turn to Jesus Christ and open your voice where ever you are and cry out Lord save me from my sins! It is that simple yet many will not do this and perish in their sins. Seek Him while He may be found! Love Steven