2Joyful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

I have had a fear of cats. But I would never harm or mistreat one or any animal. After seeing this video,for the first time in my life, I have found caring feelings toward the cat family. What this woman did, and the cat being so trustful toward her :glare:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3107733/cruel-woman-dumps-cat-in-bin.html

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,768
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  222
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

She claims it was a joke and she thought the cat would just wriggle out of it :taped::taped::taped::taped::taped:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

If people cared as much for the elderly, the poor, the homeless, and the handicapped, this world might be a better place...but they are too busy looking for animals to defend and make a case of because in fact, they are really too lazy and selfish to help a real PERSON in need. I am so tired of this animal rights activism! There are PEOPLE out there that need help!

It is so easy to make yourself look good by defending an animal...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

She claims it was a joke and she thought the cat would just wriggle out of it :taped::taped::taped::taped::taped:

If it was a six year old boy, I'd believe that . . . not a grown woman.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If people cared as much for the elderly, the poor, the homeless, and the handicapped, this world might be a better place...but they are too busy looking for animals to defend and make a case of because in fact, they are really too lazy and selfish to help a real PERSON in need. I am so tired of this animal rights activism! There are PEOPLE out there that need help!

:huh: This isn't animal activism.

Proverbs 12:10 - A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

If she did this to a cat - AKA someone's pet(!) - and one that was nice and friendly at that - what does she do with other people's children or other things?

Think of it like this, what would your reaction have been had that been something that belonged to you that you love?

And by the way, why are you making this an either/or thing? As if those angered are not about helping people?

Edited by nebula

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Well I think you are absolutely and completely wrong. People that champion defenseless animals are usually the same people who care about the plight of their fellow man. I care about and help an animal whenever I can; I provide food for the stray cats that inhabit the warehousing racks at my company every working day and I will only adopt orphaned animals as pets because the pampered pedigreed animals have people bidding for them; they don't need me. To call animal rights people lazy and selfish is really offensive to the millions of us who care about animals. The Bible does not specifically mention animals here but I'd venture that unwanted animals qualify as 'least'.

Matthew 25:45

"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

People who harbor ill toward animals usually feel the same way about other people. Some of history's vilest murderers started with pets.

I have had a fear of cats. But I would never harm or mistreat one or any animal. After seeing this video,for the first time in my life, I have found caring feelings toward the cat family. What this woman did, and the cat being so trustful toward her :glare:

http://www.thesun.co...cat-in-bin.html

Cats get a bad rap; they are actually loving animals just like dogs. They are just more opinionated. :rolleyes: You are the type of person that would make a GREAT pet parent, Joyful. :)

Many people do care for the elderly, poor, homeless and handicapped, but we can't take care of them all. What we are to do is extend the help to all that is placed in our path. A while back, I probably would have agreed with you, about whats the big deal. Now I know what the big deal is we are to respect each others belongings, weather its personal or an animal. Besides if animals wasn't important to the kingdom..none would have been on the ark.

Blessings

I wonder how she would feel being dropped in a hole and not able to reach to the top.. :emot-questioned: