• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

~ Show me with Scripture.

So far you have NO Scripture that Jesus Is (The Passover Lamb).

Only those Circumcised may eat The Passover. - Ex.12:44

Are you telling me that only those circumcised

can eat The Bread & The Wine?

:()

1Peter 1:17 If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each ones work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth; 18 knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, 19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. 20 For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you 21 who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

I don't believe that the salvation of the people who placed the blood of an unblemished lamb on the lintel and door-posts of their houses was some random command....but everything G-d did was with purpose and His foreknowledge, and the lamb was the type of Messiah, as Mizzdy says...'the Anointed One.' (IMO one should really try and move away from calling the L-rd ....Jesus Christ)

Jesus is the substance of the type....the Passover Lamb pointed to Jesus, not the other way around.

The culmination of His death on Passover, not only demonstrated His perfection as the Lamb of G-d that takes away the sins of the World (John 1:19) but the sacrifice of Jesus laying down His life, was also the substance of all the sin offerings that had to be offered on a daily basis by the Priests...

Hebrews 10:1For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. 2Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? 3But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins year by year. 4For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

5Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says,

SACRIFICE AND OFFERING YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED,

BUT A BODY YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME;

6IN WHOLE BURNT OFFERINGS AND sacrifices FOR SIN YOU HAVE TAKEN NO PLEASURE.

7THEN I SAID, BEHOLD, I HAVE COME

(IN THE SCROLL OF THE BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF ME)

TO DO YOUR WILL, O GOD.

8After saying above, SACRIFICES AND OFFERINGS AND WHOLE BURNT OFFERINGS AND sacrifices FOR SIN YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, NOR HAVE YOU TAKEN PLEASURE in them (which are offered according to the Law), 9then He said, BEHOLD, I HAVE COME TO DO YOUR WILL. He takes away the first in order to establish the second. 10By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11Every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins; 12but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, 13waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET. 14For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified

It was the once and for all sacrifice, and because He lives forever, we can avail ourselves of the blood at all times.

As Joe says, again and again in Revelation we see Jesus being referred to by the title 'Lamb'....and it might sound humble, even strange, but the significance of it echoes through the Heavens where the knowledge of what G-d has accomplished through Jesus as the Lamb of G-d, releases songs of worship and victory....and we don't have to wait till we join them before we sing from the depths of our Spirit our love and gratitude to our Lamb, our Sacrifice, our Priest and our King.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

~ The Lamb 0f God Takes Away The Sins 0f The World.

Jesus is not, nor ever was the passover lamb.

If He was, He would have said so.

But instead Jesus said, He is The Bread, is His body broken for them.

He said He is The Bread of Heaven, The Bread 0f Life.

Which comes down from Heaven from His Father.

Jesus is The New Deal. Not Their Same Meal.

Jesus said, do The Bread and The Wine in remembrance of Him.

Not in remembrance of the passover lamb.

Jesus is The New Covenant. Not the Re-Newed covenant.

i see where you are coming from, that Christ is many things, the Bread, the Wine, the Light, the Truth, the Word, the Lamb of God . . . i could go on. all these being word pictures to help us comprehend the redemptive plan of God and to know Him when the time was right.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

~ "Christ" is "Our Passover".

".. a Lamb as though it had been slain

having 7 Horns and 7 Eyes.." - Rev.5:6

Did 'the passover lamb' have 7 horns and 7 eyes?

"..Moses kept The Passover (and) The Sprinkling Of Blood..." - Heb.11:28

The Passover (was not) The Sprinkling Of Blood.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

"..Moses kept The Passover (and) The Sprinkling Of Blood..." - Heb.11:28

The Passover (was not) The Sprinkling Of Blood.

Symbolism? We do serve a God who loves symbolism, and His whole word points to Jesus.

The passover lamb was not sprinkling of blood, but they both are symbolic of Jesus.

The first passover, who ever did not have the lambs blood on their door suffered wrath.

When his wrath comes, who ever does not have his blood will suffer wrath.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It's no use, Josh. He can't even clarify whether or not he believes Jesus is the Christ.

Right now I am wondering if he believes Jesus has 7 horns and 7 eyes . . . or if he believes "the lam" mentioned here is something other than Jesus?

I'd ask, but I don not have any reason to believe his answer would be any clearer than anything else he has said.

The Sprinkling 0f Blood Is 0f The PriestHood. Not The Passover.

- The PriestHood was changed because of Jesus' blood.

- Not, The Passover 0f The Jews!

Israel No Longer Has The PriestHood.

But, they do still have "The Passover 0f The Jews".

The Bread AND The Wine IS Not,

Nor Ever Was The Passover 0f The Jews.

There Wasn't Even ANY Wine at Moses' Passover Meal.

Symbolism Can Become Fables, Traditions 0f Men then 'Doctrines 0f Men'.

Look at the Catholic church. They have so much Symbolism but little truth.

That's Why We Should Believe "The Word 0f Truth" which must be Rightely Divided.

We have been taught that

The Wine Jeus gave as His Blood of The New Covenant

has been Symbolic for The Passover.

But it was symbolic for The Sprinkling 0f Blood of The Temple PriestHood.

This is what ALL Scripture says.

Jesus said this is My Blood 0f The New Covenant. Not The New Passover.

I don't plan on being here for "The Wrath 0f The Lamb" - Rev.6:16 - 7:9

If you do then, I guess He won't Passover you will He???

Christ

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 1 Corinthians 5:7

My Passover

Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1 Corinthians 15:55

And Israel's Too

Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. Ezekiel 16:60

>>>>>()<<<<<

I don't plan on being here for "The Wrath Of The Lamb" - Rev.6:16 - 7:9 If you do then, I guess He won't Passover you will He???

Ah Dear One

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:13-15

Yes

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Yes I Will

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

And Israel Too

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

For Death Will Passover Me

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1 Corinthians 15:51-55

Because Of The KING OF THE JEWS

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; Revelation 5:9

For You See Israel's God Is My God And My LORD Too

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

And I Love Him So

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 1 John 2:28

Be Very Blessed

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

Love, Joe

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

RevelationWriter is misinterpreting what has been spoken.

If he cannot see Jesus as having fulfilled the Passover and the Firstfruits, and that the outpouring of the Spirit on the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) was a fulfillment of that Feast as well, then there is nothing to do but pray his eyes are opened.

(Edit typo)

Edited by nebula

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Strange thread...can't see much reason to hang around. :horse: