• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

We are to live sinless lives. Jesus has me sharing this truth, but I am called evil for doing what Jesus asked me to do.

How many minutes have you managed to go without committing a single sin? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

We are to live sinless lives. Jesus has me sharing this truth, but I am called evil for doing what Jesus asked me to do.

How many minutes have you managed to go without committing a single sin? :rolleyes:

Who me? Try seconds brother, try seconds........

Hello E&E -

Would you mind explaining how that interpretation is not taking the passage out of context?

in what other time but ours has there been chariots with flaming torches that can run by like lightning. the engines do rage in the streets. I believe its showing a glimpse into the future.

fgcov.png

Oh, no sorry, you said chariot.......

Ok Ok which one of you theologians put the bush on Moses head? :th_frusty:

:laugh: Brilliant! That made my day :thumbsup:

I definitely believe we are living in the last days/end days of this particular 'age', I do not subscribe to a 'pre-trib' literal rapture though. What is about to end is this 'church age' and God is pushing us into "Kingdom" age were Christ will be forefront in his people lives again. Many things must take place to strip, refine, purify and test the people of God to make us ready for the return of Christ.

Not only that, we have not even come close to walking in the purposes of one of the main reasons Christ died yet. Many are ready to leave and 'escape' earth, yet they have yet to even come close to truly being a disciple of Christ and walking in the FULLNESS of their PURPOSE on earth yet. The shock will come when many began to see exactly how God is about to do things, especially those waiting to get raptured.

I personally see that we are just really beginning to experience the 'birth pains' of many things to come.

1Pe 4:17 For
the time is come
that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Peter wrote this to awake the Church to the fiery trail which was coming to try them just prior to God's judgment being poured out upon the land and the destruction of Israel . . . perhaps once again "the time has come."

Sorry, I am just seeing this reply days later. Yes, perhaps the time has come again, I truly know that it is knocking on the door and about to come on in.

Yes, but why worry if we are all going to be saved anyway?

You are not trying to understand what and why I believe this,

I'm not trying to be comical or looking to debate, but how is anyone going to understand unless you explain it to them? You refuse to explain your beliefs' but you expect people to understand what they are. :huh:

Your hesitance conveys uncertainty and I guess that's a good thing.

Don't worry, I'm not trying to draw you into a debate but you have to realize that you can't open a can of worms and expect people to ignore it. It's not in their nature. Especially with an issue as sensitive as this one. The salvation of a living soul....and not just yours.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

The Body of Christ is sleep and slumbering, and have not for the most part even 'tapped' into the higher and deeper place God has designed for them. Many have been deceived to believe they are going to be raptured without being truly tested in the fires on this earth. The Western church are the ones who do not know or understand true 'discipleship' or 'persecution', but she will..

It is about that time for the wake up call and judgment to come to his Bride and this nation. His bride is not even close to being ready to be raptured out of here, she has not even walked in her calling for which she was created for.

AWAKE! The Bridegroom Coming! Awake, you sleeper! Awake! Arise and make yourself ready! It's time to put aside those childish pursuits and your endless musing with vanities. Awake, I say! Do you not realize the time in which you are privileged to live? Now more than ever can the sound of the bridegroom's coming be heard. Surely He draws near. The need to purify yourselves has grown greater; for the time allotted has grown shorter. The dark of night has already conquered the eastern horizon as the sun glow fades in the west. The king had long ago sent out His invitation. He proclaimed to all, "COME!"

Yes come. Make haste! Don't you know that if you refuse to comply with the King that His anger will be kindled against you? Yet in His longsuffering He says,

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I definitely believe we are living in the last days/end days of this particular 'age', I do not subscribe to a 'pre-trib' literal rapture though. What is about to end is this 'church age' and God is pushing us into "Kingdom" age were Christ will be forefront in his people lives again. Many things must take place to strip, refine, purify and test the people of God to make us ready for the return of Christ.

Not only that, we have not even come close to walking in the purposes of one of the main reasons Christ died yet. Many are ready to leave and 'escape' earth, yet they have yet to even come close to truly being a disciple of Christ and walking in the FULLNESS of their PURPOSE on earth yet. The shock will come when many began to see exactly how God is about to do things, especially those waiting to get raptured.

I personally see that we are just really beginning to experience the 'birth pains' of many things to come.

1Pe 4:17 For
the time is come
that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Peter wrote this to awake the Church to the fiery trail which was coming to try them just prior to God's judgment being poured out upon the land and the destruction of Israel . . . perhaps once again "the time has come."

Sorry, I am just seeing this reply days later. Yes, perhaps the time has come again, I truly know that it is knocking on the door and about to come on in.

Yes, but why worry if we are all going to be saved anyway?

First of all, I am not discussing that subject in this thread. ( So, please stop trying to trick me into debate about my beliefs of Universal Salvation)

Second of all, You have absolutely no clue how all of what I believe and know about God all still works together into my belief of Universal Salvation and I don't plan to explain it to you just because you want to pick a debate. You still wont' get it anyway, and I am not lead to debate it with you and I am not. You are not trying to understand what and why I believe this, you are trying to convince me I am wrong. ( Which you can't do either way, so please leave it alone).:thumbsup:

Third of all, I have a relationship with God and a understanding of Spiritual things that I take very seriously. The fact that you don't believe it, see it, or understand it, does not make it any less true or real.

Again, I am not discussing the topic so please do not bother to bring it up to me for the sake of being 'comical' or just 'debate'.

Thank You!:emot-handshake:

Fez may have a tendency to be comical, but he brings up a good point!!! If you truly believe something why can you NOT explain it? Is it you don't feel led to discuss it or is it you can't?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

You are not trying to understand what and why I believe this,

I'm not trying to be comical or looking to debate, but how is anyone going to understand unless you explain it to them? You refuse to explain your beliefs' but you expect people to understand what they are. :huh:

Your hesitance conveys uncertainty and I guess that's a good thing.

Don't worry, I'm not trying to draw you into a debate but you have to realize that you can't open a can of worms and expect people to ignore it. It's not in their nature. Especially with an issue as sensitive as this one. The salvation of a living soul....and not just yours.

Perhaps it is just a simple as he is honoring the OP and not desirous to derail the thread. I for one appreciate his reverence for the thread and those who may truly wish to engage in it with some sobriety . . .

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

People - stick to the topic at hand please. The OP is 7 Clear Signs We Are Near the End.

Thanks.

People - stick to the topic at hand please. The OP is 7 Clear Signs We Are Near the End.

Thanks.

Sister, I say this with caution and a choosing of my words. I also say it with the grace Jesus would want me to, without trying in any way to be argumentative.

Yes, the Op is 7 Clear signs we are near the end (which I do not necessarily agree with, because the scripture posted does not lead me towards that premise. But thats a different issue).

We, I, are asked to debate the subject with a fellow believer whose basic doctrine we, I, believe is flawed, and not biblical and can lead others, especially new believers astray?

How can I do that and remain true to my beliefs? Am I to leave this thread because I believe the basic premise that the person basis their faith on is wrong, and can damage them and others ?

Would Jesus want me to walk away because someone is upset or angry with me?

Would He have walked away?

The truth is in the Word, not in man.

And the reason I now walk from this thread, is not because I believe one iota in the doctrine being carefully concealed and angrily protected in this and other threads. A doctrine that is hidden, why?

There cannot be darkness where there is light. So why are we not shining the light now?

I walk from this thread in deference to you, traveller, and in respect for your grace.

And I walk for no other reason.

Blessings