• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,796
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

The full face covering is now banned in France, as well as several other mainland European countries

Several bank robberies have been carried out by people wearing the full hjab and therefore not subject to security checks.

Most of Europe has been plagued with terrorist attacks and the fact that the majority of them have been carried out by muslims wearing face coverings has made may people anxious to at least level the playing fields a bit.

We have even had court cases by female doctors who are happy for the taxpayer to pay for their education ( very expensive ) but have refused to remove gloves or roll up sleeves in order to thoroughly wash their hands and arms to prevent the spread of dangerous bugs claiming that their religeon prevents them from doing so.

I myself refused to allow a female doctor wearing a full face hijab to examine my elderly mother ... she was TERRIFIED after just having had a stroke to find a black masked person looming over her ( I also made another student tie back her long blonde hair that was falling into my mothers face so it is NOT racist ).

Here in the UK we have had nurses dismissed after many years of service due to the wearing of SMALL crosses on chains yet a muslim is allowed to wear whatever they chose and a siek ( sorry I have a migrain and cant spell :wub: ) is allowed to wear a braclet and a small dagger as part of their religeous obligations along with being allowed to ignor the law that says crash helmets must be worn when riding a motorcycle or scooter since the helmets would be uncomfortable when worn over a turban ....

If you are saying that some are to be allowed to wear whatever they want then you must also allow everyone else to wear whatever they want ... no more uniforms for police ..... ( we already have turban wearing police officers and female officers that are allowed to wear headscarves whilst others must have very short or tied back hair ) Do you also think that those who worship the sun as opposed to the Son should be allowed to walk around in publuc naked ???

What is the bottom line ???

If you live in a western country then you should follow the customs just as muslims expect us to follow their customs in their countries .... dont think so ?? ask those who have been flogged or imprisoned for sharing a hotle room or a kiss in a public place with someone they are not married to .

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The full face covering is now banned in France, as well as several other mainland European countries

Several bank robberies have been carried out by people wearing the full hjab and therefore not subject to security checks.

Most of Europe has been plagued with terrorist attacks and the fact that the majority of them have been carried out by muslims wearing face coverings has made may people anxious to at least level the playing fields a bit.

We have even had court cases by female doctors who are happy for the taxpayer to pay for their education ( very expensive ) but have refused to remove gloves or roll up sleeves in order to thoroughly wash their hands and arms to prevent the spread of dangerous bugs claiming that their religeon prevents them from doing so.

I myself refused to allow a female doctor wearing a full face hijab to examine my elderly mother ... she was TERRIFIED after just having had a stroke to find a black masked person looming over her ( I also made another student tie back her long blonde hair that was falling into my mothers face so it is NOT racist ).

Here in the UK we have had nurses dismissed after many years of service due to the wearing of SMALL crosses on chains yet a muslim is allowed to wear whatever they chose and a siek ( sorry I have a migrain and cant spell :wub: ) is allowed to wear a braclet and a small dagger as part of their religeous obligations along with being allowed to ignor the law that says crash helmets must be worn when riding a motorcycle or scooter since the helmets would be uncomfortable when worn over a turban ....

If you are saying that some are to be allowed to wear whatever they want then you must also allow everyone else to wear whatever they want ... no more uniforms for police ..... ( we already have turban wearing police officers and female officers that are allowed to wear headscarves whilst others must have very short or tied back hair ) Do you also think that those who worship the sun as opposed to the Son should be allowed to walk around in publuc naked ???

What is the bottom line ???

If you live in a western country then you should follow the customs just as muslims expect us to follow their customs in their countries .... dont think so ?? ask those who have been flogged or imprisoned for sharing a hotle room or a kiss in a public place with someone they are not married to .

I'm in complete agreement with France in banning the Islamic burqa. If a Muslim woman is not prepared to show her face publicly, I'm not prepared to do business with her in any service area. Congrats are due President Sarkozy! Obama should take full note & follow suit.

Arthur Durnan.

The problem here is that it might be islam they are puttig prohibitive measures on now, but it will be the christian faith soon, and none of us want that.

Luke 12

4 "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

Thanks man. I am not afraid, I just wish we would be wise about those things that we support... knowing the knock back effect it can have later.

But you do sound afraid.

Why attempt to invade civil liberties that can turn around and potentially work against you in the future

What can christians lose? What do we have that is comparable to face coverings? What can they take away from us?

I don't detect any trace of fear. On the contrary, I see a valid argument.

What can they take away? The bible in schools? Prayer in just about any official place? The symbol of the cross? Public worship?

1. Bibles in schools.....I never saw one bible in the schools I attended. I suppose they had a couple in the library, but as for the classrooms.....nothing.

2. Prayer in just about any official place.....They can't take away prayer, because prayer is something personal.

Matthew 6

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Just as long as the ban on making any more "Crocodile" Dundee" movies remains in effect, I'm a happy camper. :)

paul_hogan_crocodile_dundee_in_los_angeles_003.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just as long as the ban on making any more "Crocodile" Dundee" movies remains in effect, I'm a happy camper. :)

WHAT??? Thats got to be a removable offense... where's those board police....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The problem here is that it might be islam they are puttig prohibitive measures on now, but it will be the christian faith soon, and none of us want that.

Luke 12

4 "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

Thanks man. I am not afraid, I just wish we would be wise about those things that we support... knowing the knock back effect it can have later.

But you do sound afraid.

Why attempt to invade civil liberties that can turn around and potentially work against you in the future

What can christians lose? What do we have that is comparable to face coverings? What can they take away from us?

I don't detect any trace of fear. On the contrary, I see a valid argument.

What can they take away? The bible in schools? Prayer in just about any official place? The symbol of the cross? Public worship?

1. Bibles in schools.....I never saw one bible in the schools I attended. I suppose they had a couple in the library, but as for the classrooms.....nothing.

2. Prayer in just about any official place.....They can't take away prayer, because prayer is something personal.

Matthew 6

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

WHAT??? Thats got to be a removable offense... where's those board police....

Crikey, relax, mate. :laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The world can't do anything to me. Sure, they can make life very uncomfortable.....they can even kill me, but there's nothing they can do that has any impact on my spiritual being. The only one who has control over my spirit is God. He is the focus of my fear, not the world.

Would you be calm about being fired from your job for speaking the name of Jesus to someone?

I never said taking anything away (such as the cross) would cause me to stray from my faith, nor did I say I have ever worn one. The principle was what I was getting at. I carry my cross in my heart...

You've defeated your own principle. Why make a stand for something you don't believe is necessary?

As for praying in public, that is different to public worship. Try public worship in some countries and see what happens. Also, as an experienced believer you should know who, and what, Jesus was directing that comment to.

Your comment actually makes my point.

And yes they can take away prayer. Look up previous threads here about teachers together praying in broom closets.

You made my point here too.

Thanks. :emot-handshake:

The world can't do anything to me. Sure, they can make life very uncomfortable.....they can even kill me, but there's nothing they can do that has any impact on my spiritual being. The only one who has control over my spirit is God. He is the focus of my fear, not the world.

Would you be calm about being fired from your job for speaking the name of Jesus to someone?

Did you miss this part of my post?

...they can make life very uncomfortable...