• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom! my brothers and sisters in christ

Im doing a study of the 10 horns, would loved to have your ensight to help my journey, are these 10 being formed now? are we rebuilding The old roman empire?

will this world be split into 10 regions ,formimg a one world order? My study is in Rev 17 and some in danial 8, looking forward to your responces, God Bless

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
Shalom! my brothers and sisters in christ

Im doing a study of the 10 horns, would loved to have your ensight to help my journey, are these 10 being formed now? are we rebuilding The old roman empire?

will this world be split into 10 regions ,formimg a one world order? My study is in Rev 17 and some in danial 8, looking forward to your responces, God Bless

Dan 7:24 And as for the ten horns, out of this kingdom shall ten kings arise: and another shall arise after them; and he shall be diverse from the former, and he shall put down three kings.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

I think that the ten regions makes a lot of sense. It would make sense if the ten kings were rulers of ten kingdoms (regions).

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but they receive authority as kings, with the beast, for one hour.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and they give their power and authority unto the beast.

Rev 17:14 These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest, and the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and shall burn her utterly with fire.

Rev 17:17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished.

Rev 17:18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Now who is the woman that is riding is riding the beast with the ten horns?

Rev 17:3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness: and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stone and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations, even the unclean things of her fornication,

Rev 17:5 and upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Who fits the description of Mystery Babylon?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Another explanation I have heard is that the ten horns represent rulers of ten nations that will be at the head of the Revived Roman Empire.

I cannot be sure which is the correct interpretation...

But something that seems shockingly like a fulfilment of Bible prophecy is occuring within the European Union right now. :huh:

I would suggest Herb Peters' book, "Recommendation 666", if you would like to learn more about how the EU has all the makings of the Beast government of Revelation and Daniel.

Not that I know it will be that government. Many people have seen these "makings" throughout many generations. It is simply a theory I think could be feasible, if indeed we are living in the end times.

However you finally determine the passage should be interpreted, it is becoming very evident from the geo-political and societal scenes in general that we may well be living in the days before the return of Christ.

Remember the exhortation given to us in the word! When we see these things begin to come to pass, we should look to the skies, for our redemption draweth nigh!

Maranatha!

NF

Edited by Nero's Fiddle

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

I dont know much... ok I dont know anything about the 10 Horns.

But it sounds kind of important?

So I will smile and nod :-)

Chazy.

Guest shiloh357
Another explanation I have heard is that the ten horns represent rulers of ten nations that will be at the head of the Revived Roman Empire.

I cannot be sure which is the correct interpretation...

But something that seems shockingly like a fulfilment of Bible prophecy is occuring within the European Union right now. 

I am thinking that the EU is the predessor to the Revived Roman Empire. Are the seven heads on the beast a reference to the Roman empire (Rome had seven hills), and the 10 horns the ten kings? What if the ten "nations" are actualy ten "regions" that the AC divides the world into to make it more easy to govern? Each ruler would get a region and then answer to the AC. Just a thought. Would be interested in hearing other thoughts, as Butterfly was saying.

The "ten regions" theory gained popularity with many Bible scholars throughout the past few decades, since they were looking at events on the world stage and not seeing the ten kings rise. I'm not sure... it is definitely a possibility. But, at the same time, we find the magic number 10 gaining power within a system that is in line with Biblical prophecy... mabye these ten kings will each get a region to govern... in other words, we're not sure just yet. :P

As for the seven hills/heads...

Revelation 17:7

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

In John's day, the five great empires of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece had already fallen. Rome was then in power (and still is, though it has been grieviously wounded... our legal system, education system, etc...).

The RRE is yet to come... and then comes the Beast, who is himself part of the seven, the new dictator of the RRE. :P

(The 10 horns are on the seventh "head"... the RRE. Interestingly, horns symbolize power in the Bible. The 10 are on the head... they are the power-holders in the Empire. Whether the whole empire is divided up into regions for them, or they just run the whole thing, I can't be sure. :) )

All my love,

NF

Edited by Nero's Fiddle

Guest shiloh357

OK, this verse answers my question about the seven heads and the seven hills/mountains. It is a reference to Rome.

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

(The 10 horns are on the seventh "head"... the RRE

Where does one see that the 10 horns are on the seventh head?

Where does one see that the 10 horns are on the seventh head?

Forgive me... I inferred that. :x:

We know that there are "ten toes on the feet", and that the feet represent the RRE. Therefore, "ten horns on a head" that represents the RRE is the way that most scholars interpret that passage.

The seven hills may very well reference Rome, but that is not enough.

As I posted above, the passage goes on to say that the seven hills are seven heads, and that there are seven great kings (five have fallen, one is, and one is to come...).

(Interestingly, in the OT, "mountains" almost always meant a great empire/ruler.)

I believe, along with many more "informed" Bible prophecy teachers, that what I have laid out is the correct exegesis of this passage, as it is best in line with other prophecies concerning the same situation.

Then again, I can't be sure... and I don't intend to stick around long enough to find out. :P

In Him,

NF

Edited by Nero's Fiddle

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

This is a link to soimething that should be watched. Not suggesting anything, but click on the "Delegations" Link on the left side of the page.

The Western European Union

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

What about the UN dividing up the world into 10 trade zones?