• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Timothy, the rubbish was the first one.

Fabrice,

The first post was not rubbish in my opinion (and probably not in angel4u's opinion either). I think it is likely to produce some very good fruit, in you.

If you'll read 1st and 2nd John with those questions in mind, you'll find that they are right in line with what John wrote about.

HEY BUT I'M TIRED OF ASKING FORGIVNESS ! I do sin with my OWN will. I ask forgiveness and ten years later my friends I still make that sin.

So now, as I'm tired of asking God to forgive, I'm not forgiven because I don't ask Him, then what ? I'm going to hell ? I have to get on my knees ? Condemnation is beginning to take over MY will to follow Christ. I have no more strength to ask God.

It's important to understand why a sin is sin. Unless we come to this understanding through faith, we cannot agree with God that sin is wrong. If we do not agree with God that sin is wrong, we cannot be repentant, which is necessary to overcome temptation.

PS - Rather than overwhelm you, I'm going to let Lanakila and Suzanne talk with you. I guarantee that they both care about you, and will help anyway that they can.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Fabrice,

Just a little note to let you know that I'm praying for you!

:shocked:

Don't let the enemy decieve you thinking that you are not good enough because you willfully sin.

This is a lie from the devil, Jesus accepted you the way you are and He will change you little by little, I remember when I was just saved I was reading the Bible with a cigaret in my hands :D Little did I know that God didn't like me to smoke.

When I realized that it was a sin because my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, I asked God to forgive me for smoking.

Fabrice ..I have felt sooo bad about asking God every day to forgive me knowing I was going to smoke the next day again.

And then the day came (after maybe 6 six years....that the Lord had set me free!

He will do the same for you, if He didn't love and accepted  you ,you wouldn't even know what sin is, because it is the Holy Spirit who is convicting you.

Keep looking up, God loves you,cares for you and when the enemy tries to confuse you, tell him that you are bought for a high price and that you belong to Jesus, he has NO right to get you depressed because you are living by faith and trusting in God.

I realized that there is nothing we can do ourself it is the Lord who sets us free in His time. (And HE will)

Love in Him, Angels :D  :king:  :help:

Guest Fabrice

Hello angels4u

Great little testimony !  :D God is so good hopefully  :D

You know a sad thing ? I never smoked, and never was interested in smoking. I've been a christian for many years but now I begin to smoke. I really don't want to be always negative, that's the truth. And while I smoke, I can even dance with the music, and praise the Lord. And even cry at the same time.

I KNOW that I know that God will never EVER fail, and I pray that God will show me BETTER things than that.

Thanks very much for your post sistah !  :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Fabrice,

The Lord knows your heart..

There are still things I can't controle and my big one is to controle my mouth, not that I say bad words and stuff, but its so easy to say tihngs what might hurt somebody.

I ask the Lord often to help me to say positive things and not to be negative!

Fabrice, I don't really know about all your struggles but I do know that God cares and if He makes you feel bad when you do those things, one of these days you will make the desicion to stop doing it, because you don't want to grieve the Holy Spirit, He is living in you and directing you and He wants whole controle of you.

But as long as we are in this old body we will still sin, but our Heavenly Father will forgive us if we confess our sins!!

We are a new creation but the old one still wants to take controle and we have to say "No" and be obedient to God,we have to be aware of the snares of the devil and resist them.

You are a winner in Christ!!

Love in Christ,Angels4u

:D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Sin hurts us. God wants what is best for us, and that is why we should not sin as it is not God's best. Smoking does polute God's temple, but the main sin in it is being under the control of a substance, instead of the Holy Spirit. (all things are lawful unto me, but I will not be under control of anything, my paraphrase) Addictions are hard to break, and nicotene is one of the hardest. I have seen people struggle with this for years and years.

Guest Fabrice

Yeah "we have to say NO" ... and resist !

It just seems we have to resist every hours, day after day, and nothing changes. And yeah the devil must flee ... when I resist he flees 2 seconds and comes back again ! *nervous*

But more than that -I know- we are more than conquerors that's what I try to believe in. And also that I'm a winner ... which is very difficult to believe.

In fact that is life ... did I forget ?

God bless  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It just seems we have to resist every hours, day after day, and nothing changes. And yeah the devil must flee ... when I resist he flees 2 seconds and comes back again ! *nervous*

More times than not, we are resisting our own desires.

James 1:14-15 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Knowing who and/or what you are fighting makes the battle easier.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Many people want to blame satan for everything Fabrice. (The devil made me do it) In my experience satan although alive and well on planet earth does not need to be involved in such things, because we in our flesh, let that dead man live. Remember my post on Watchman Nee's book? I still recommend that book, but if not just check out Romans 7 & 8. Paul is teaching us how to gain victory over that old man, that tries to act like it is in control.