• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

The second beast is the leader of this last day global empire who achieved its position when the leader of it made

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

Ok, the ten horns are ten kings who have no kingdom yet, but will reign one hour with the beast. the beast is the 11th horn. that cometh up last.

The last nation conquered by Rome was Great Britain. So it came up last.

Great Britain also had its control of the Holy Land until after wwII, when Israel was reborn as a nation. Islam had its rise to power and various nations under Islam had control of the Holy Land until Turkey was defeated WWI.

So if Rome was the sixth kingdom, then was Islam the seventh and if so then Great Britain, the little horn is the eighth.?

As for the three nations that fell before the little horn, Britain defeated Spain, then France in the napoleanic wars, and then Germany WWI and WWII.

I am Speculating here, interesting thread,

Love is of God, God is Love.

Your responce:

Ok, the ten horns are ten kings who have no kingdom yet, but will reign one hour with the beast. the beast is the 11th horn. that cometh up last.

The beast does not have a kingdom but suduces three of the ten kings, then from there he gains control of the other seven, this will not happen until the tribulation period begins, until the man of sin is revealed, scripture also tells us that he will rise through power by flateries, and understanding dark sentences, he will be of a fierce countance, and have answers to the perplexities that will have come upon this earth, if you check in revelation, it appears he will not come on the sceen until after the plauges and bowl judgments, so the world will be in such a cataclysmic state, that it will be searching for a deliver, a perfect scenario.

The last nation conquered by Rome was Great Britain. So it came up last.

My response:

the beast that was, and is not, and yet is, tells us that there was a destruction of the beast, a time when the beast did not exist, and a resurection of the beast, this resurected beast which recieved the mortal wound, is the revived Roman Empire, we know this because when the Apostle John described the beast, he said five are fallen, one is, this one which is could only be the Roman Empire, which was in power at the time. and since this beast was, and is not, and yet is would indicate that it was a restoration of its former self. so the one that is: would be the Roman Empire, and the one that yet is: would be the revived roman Empire, that would make the Roman Empire the sixth head and the revived Roman Emoire( 10 kings) the seveth, and from scripture we see that the eighth rises directly from the seventh, when the ten kings then give thier power and authority over to the beast, which is the little horn speaking great things, this has to be an incarnate of the devil himself, because it says that these ten kings have no power until they are with the beast for one hour, then they turn over thier power and authority to the beast. I'm trying to use deductive reasoning to follow these prophesies, and what the Lord reveals and the gift of understanding, but that is how it reads to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

As for the three nations that fell before the little horn, Britain defeated Spain, then France in the napoleanic wars, and then Germany WWI and WWII.

I beg to differ. The US defeated Germany in WWI & WWII me thinks. GB was about to be crushed.

LT

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/11/1978

I beg to differ. The US defeated Germany in WWI & WWII me thinks. GB was about to be crushed.

LT

Another off-topic post for me. :laugh:

'GB was about to be crushed' is an inaccurate view of history. We must remember that the British RAF soundly defeated the Luftwaffe against overwhelming odds, albeit with the aid of American materiel. (America was not yet in the war at the time.) Because of this victory German plans to invade Britain were suspended indefinitely. That's in WWII.

WWI was fought in stalemated trench warfare on the European mainland so it is difficult to imagine that Britain was 'about to be crushed.'

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,043
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I am Speculating here, interesting thread . . .

America's birth and history also involves war with Britain, France, and Spain. All of which attempted to can control over some of this American soil . . . but they were as it were, plucked up from their roots.

(So for my delay response . . . and others to follow, as I am a victim of Frances here in Florida. Be back when I can)

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Blindseeker! Nice to see you brother. You've been missed. I hope all is well. I was unaware that you lived in Florida. You and yours will be in my prayers. :t2:

Guest shadow2b
-I'm trying to use deductive reasoning to follow these prophesies, and what the Lord reveals and the gift of understanding, but that is how it reads to me.

-uhhhhh??John I Kinda LIKE yo "Deductive-Reasonong"--& I understand the LORD Reveals things to HIS Servants--only one lill-ole-discrepency I Thought ya might like to become aware of:-There are NINE-GIFTS of the SPIRIT--& NOT one of them is "The GIFT Of Understanding".... :t2::t2::t2:

-Blessings to ya Bro.----

Guest shadow2b

-Heyyyyyy-William--Yeah What Trav.Said---twice-times over--- :t2::)

_You have been very sorely missed Brother of mine--- :hug: :hug: :t2::t2:

-MAY-GOD'S-RICHEST-BLESSINGS-ABIDE-UPON-YOU -&-YOUR-Family :hug: :b:

Shadow

If I am, it won