IGNORED

So Just How Old IS The Father Of The Human Race?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

>>>>>()<<<<<

New Genomes Project Data Indicate a Young Human Race by Brian Thomas, M.S.

Mendel's Accountant can simulate, with unprecedented biological accuracy, the result of this accumulation. Assuming a population size of 2,000 individuals, assuming that each mother has six children, and using the rate of 60 mutations per generation in the algorithms, the simulation shows the extinction of the human race after only 350 generations. This also assumes that natural selection would have been effective at removing the least fit from the population every generation.

[url=http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg1348.htm]If this result is anywhere close to correct

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

>>>>>()<<<<<

New Genomes Project Data Indicate a Young Human Race by Brian Thomas, M.S.

Mendel's Accountant can simulate, with unprecedented biological accuracy, the result of this accumulation. Assuming a population size of 2,000 individuals, assuming that each mother has six children, and using the rate of 60 mutations per generation in the algorithms, the simulation shows the extinction of the human race after only 350 generations. This also assumes that natural selection would have been effective at removing the least fit from the population every generation.

[url=http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg1348.htm]If this result is anywhere close to correct

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Awesome post, Joe! :cool:

And you think that this represents "unprecedented biological accuracy"?

Well

Dear One I Think Know This Represents "Unprecedented Biological Accuracy"

And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,

Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,

Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,

Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,

Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,

Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,

Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,

Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,

Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God. Luke 3:22-38

As Well As This

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

And This

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:26-29

See?

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Believe

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:20-21

And Be Blessed Beloved

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:25-27

Love, Joe

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

It's kind of odd then that creationists have to come up with models that are so obviously flawed to even try and demonstrate this don't you think? Do you find it disturbing at all that the model you presented predicts all rabbit populations should die off within a few hundred years? Or does the fact that Mendel's Accountant doesn't do anything close to modeling reality simply get swept away into some forgetful nook?

Lurker

You think this theory is unrealistic and yet you believe wholeheartedly in a tiny segment of a jawbone that proves beyond doubt that man descended from amoeba? Lurker, you need to open your mind and get up off your knees....worshipping the TOE has made you blind to anything else.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

It's kind of odd then that creationists have to come up with models that are so obviously flawed to even try and demonstrate this don't you think? Do you find it disturbing at all that the model you presented predicts all rabbit populations should die off within a few hundred years? Or does the fact that Mendel's Accountant doesn't do anything close to modeling reality simply get swept away into some forgetful nook?

Lurker

You think this theory is unrealistic and yet you believe wholeheartedly in a tiny segment of a jawbone that proves beyond doubt that man descended from amoeba? Lurker, you need to open your mind and get up off your knees....worshipping the TOE has made you blind to anything else.

MG, that abbreviation TOE threw me for a loop for a second - I thought, 'What? is he down on his knees worshiping his own toe (on his foot)????'

But then it dawned on me that TOE meant Theory Of Evolution. *whew*

As for this part, Lurker:

Do you find it disturbing at all that the model you presented predicts all rabbit populations should die off within a few hundred years?

I kinda thought that was the point? That, according to the computer model, things that are still here couldn't have continued to be here for vast thousands of years?

Having said all that (and being a Young Earther to boot), I still would like to know just what assumptions were plugged into that computer model. Just because a computer model reports a particular outcome, doesn't necessarily make it accurate.

MG, that abbreviation TOE threw me for a loop for a second - I thought, 'What? is he down on his knees worshiping his own toe (on his foot)????'

But then it dawned on me that TOE meant Theory Of Evolution. *whew*

:laugh:

Nope, seems like you're back to just making things up again.

No; the Creation was 'made up' by a far higher authority than I. :rolleyes:

You guys always start trending toward the melodramatic when I point out the very obvious flaws in your arguments instead of addressing the flaws themselves. No one's "worshiping" the theory of evolution here friend, I'm just pointing out how jaw-droppingly wrong MA has been shown to be.

You haven't pointed out any obvious flaws, Lurker. What makes you more knowledgeable than those who did this study? :emot-questioned:

Nice dodge.

I never dodge; I will hit you head on.

Limiting the number of beneficial mutations isn't a problem then? Nor is the fact that this model predicts things like rabbits should be extinct when we can plainly see that they are very much alive? How exactly are these not problems in your mind?

Why would they be problems to me? It's not MY study. Now, tell me why you think you know more than those who did the study.