• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The whole duty of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (The Westminster Confession)

Micah 6:8 (NKJV) He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Can I get an amen y'all!

They will in the next generation of the flesh of man but not in this age. Our flesh was made to reject the truth and that's why the law and commandments were made to condemn the flesh to death. In the next generation, the law and commandments will be written in the hearts, minds and souls of all God's people.

Sir you have identified yourself as a gnostic heretic... We would love you but you have rejected God's Word, and set yourself up as the only source to find God... the flames will not be pleasant I promise you that.. and unless you repent and turn around it is your eternal abode... Love Steven

You have falsely accused me of being someone you have no idea about. You are disobeying the commandment to not bear false witness against they neighbor. Sinners never obey the commandments of God and do whatever pleases them instead of God. I preach the gospel for God all day long, seven days a week, until I am killed by the beast in the mind of a Christian. False prophets are pastors, priests, ministers, chaplains, teachers and preachers who preach false gospels from the pulpits of their churches. This has nothing to do with the true God.

Why was he banned?

He stunk with smoke :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The whole duty of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (The Westminster Confession)

Micah 6:8 (NKJV) He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Can I get an amen y'all!

I don't view it this way because I don't think that eating a meal to survive should be called a duty.

On the other hand, I think that humans duty is to preach the gospel to other humans.

Can I get an amen y'all!

I don't view it this way because I don't think that eating a meal to survive should be called a duty.

Eat

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

Drink

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

And Fellowship

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

With Your Heavenly Father

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

On the other hand, I think that humans duty is to preach the gospel to other humans.

When You're In Love

And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped. Exodus 4:31

The Whole World Knows It

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe