IGNORED

Michael Reagan: Is Obama doing to the U.S.

nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

MICHAEL REAGAN: Is Obama Doing to the U.S. What My Dad Ronald Reagan Did to the Soviet Union?

By Michael Reagan

Published March 11, 2011

FoxNews.com

Joint Chiefs chairman Admiral Mike Mullen put it bluntly: "The biggest threat to our national security is our debt." He added that, in 2012, America will pay $600 billion in interest on the debt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I believe that Michael Reagan is right and it fit's nicely into Obama's anti-colonial roots that came from his father and the men he gravitated to during his youth that upheld and in some instances reinsured his fathers ideals.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I don't put any importance on anything Michael Reagan says.....he's a wanna-be that we would never have even heard of if not for his famous dad. I listen to economic experts when I want to know about our economy and, sometimes, foreign sources have a better handle on ours than their own. Especially those in Norway and the U.K. Strange.

I don't put any importance on anything Michael Reagan says.....he's a wanna-be that we would never have even heard of if not for his famous dad. I listen to economic experts when I want to know about our economy and, sometimes, foreign sources have a better handle on ours than their own. Especially those in Norway and the U.K. Strange.

So, you refuse to evaluate the evidence due to the messenger? :noidea:

Here's a biography of Michael Reagan;

http://premierespeakers.com/michael_reagan/bio

It mentions that as the eldest son of Ronald Reagan he champions akll that Reagan stood for in Conservatism in America.

MG,

To project your reasoning, as to why we should reject Michaels thoughts and ideas, to a logical conclussion. We should also not hear Christ's truths because He would be a nobody, wanna be, riding the coattails of His Father.:blink: We should listen to the professors of the Law concerning God's Righteousness and even foreign experts rather than those who knew God best.:wub:

Sorry, it's true though. Shoot the meesenger rather than disputing the message or offering proofs that the message is wrong.:thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Michael must be reading my posts. I wrote in another post just yesterday that Al-Qaeda is doing just that, with Russian or perhaps Chinese help on the sly. Or is it a case of great minds thinking alike :rolleyes:

MG,

To project your reasoning, as to why we should reject Michaels thoughts and ideas, to a logical conclussion. We should also not hear Christ's truths because He would be a nobody, wanna be, riding the coattails of His Father.:blink: We should listen to the professors of the Law concerning God's Righteousness and even foreign experts rather than those who knew God best.:wub:

Sorry, it's true though. Shoot the meesenger rather than disputing the message or offering proofs that the message is wrong.:thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

That is a weird comparison and it's your reasoning, not mine. Jesus is the Son of God, Reagan is just some guy that writes stuff that I don't consider relevant. :rolleyes:

So, you refuse to evaluate the evidence due to the messenger? :noidea:

No; I evaluate things based on what I consider relevant sources. Reagan's a hack.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Ah, I was wondering how you were going to criticise this message. Clever.

OK, so what do your sources tell you is happening to our economy?

Ah, I was wondering how you were going to criticise this message. Clever.

OK, so what do your sources tell you is happening to our economy?

MY sources? This information is available to anyone who wants to know the real deal instead of what someone WANTS them to know. From the U.K.:

http://www.agresearch.teagasc.ie/rerc/downloads/Outlook2011_pres/Gilvarry_pdf.pdf

I don't look to political hacks for economic information (or anything else) simply because they only have one opinion and they are biased toward that opinion. Michael Reagan's agenda is Michael Reagan. He wants to sell books and receive his speaking fees and I consider him annoying at best. He isn't the only one of President Reagan's children who isn't relevant; just look at the others. And, for the record, it isn't so much the message that I'm critical of here but Michael Reagan himself. In other words.....I just plain don't like the guy (speaking of his public persona of course).