nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The way you find out about these people is to find the books and papers that they write. Don't go onto the shortwave and talk to the millitia people(most of them are nuts) go to the library and read the ideas, beliefs and plans of the people who controll and guide the movement.

Neb, I agree in some sense with not having the time to write a book about these people, especially since most of the writings are of deeply esoteric stuff that God Man would most likely not let me put here anyway. If you want to understand their plans, I have spend a not so small amount of time removing the objectionable material from one set of plans.

illumaniti plans for future

I don't think I left anything remaining that would be offensive to the youngest of Christians. Might scare the daylights out of them, but should not taint anyone.

If you care to go beyond this let me know, for from these plans you may be able to see if it fits into any of your end time prophesy beliefs.

Your brother in Christ,

Sam

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Um, Neb...Sis, the Shortwave Radio is chock full of Conspiracy Theorists who've been saying this since at least 1996.

Really?

I've always heard the NWO/Illuminati/Trilateral Commission being tagged as "the Beast" but never "the Prostitute."

That is EXACTLY how I see it too, Cats

Within the "NWO" (which is only a new alliance more than anything else) there are competing national interests and greedy men jockeying for position. They generally negate each other so I'll worry about it if someone starts demanding that I take a mark or get my head chopped off.

Until then, I laugh just like God does in Psalm 2

Oh, I'm not worried either - I'm just having fun playing with ideas.

Of course, the real joke would be if the NWO turns out to be nothing in the end with regards to the AC and all that!

Sam: I go to Broken Bow about 2 or 3 times a year. I love it up there! Went canooing there about 2 months ago. They called it "white water" canooing but it wasn't nearly that fast

We used to spend 5 or 6 weeks a year there at Beavers Bend State Park camping, but so many Texans started coming that it is so crowded that several times in a row there was no where to stay. It's the pits to have a boat on the lake and no where within a hundred miles to sleep. So we moved north to Lake Tenkiller.

You can find some better white water over into Arkansas around Hot Springs if you're into that. If your interested I'll ask my sister where they go, I don't remember exactly where it is.

I saw some in Colorado last month that looked exciting, but it's not my cup of tea and my wife totally refuses to go.

My belief is that Mystery Babylon is a universal Satanic force (world system) that originated back with Nimrod. It has been influencing mankind ever since. I think it is behind the pushers of the NWO, including all its various

I think you are pretty much on target with their plans, and I agree that they come from the times of Nimrod and some have said back to Cain.

ALL of the descendants of Cain perished in the Flood.

While this is true, the things he did and believed can easily be transfered by the demon forces that influenced him, to the evil people that lived after the flood.

God did kill all the living on earth except Noah and his family, but evil did not go away, nor the followers of Lucifer that are not human. Those beliefs and traditions are carried on within the pagan worship and rituals. It is said that the beliefs of Cain were very glad of the enlightenment that came from Eve eating of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. They did not and still do not think that was a bad thing.

The same evil of today was in the Garden and has changed very little.

Guest shadow2b
- but so many Texans started coming that it is so crowded that several times in a row there was no where to stay. It's the pits to have a boat on the lake and no where within a hundred miles to sleep. So we moved north to Lake Tenkiller.

-OHHHHHHHH--YEAH????--ooooooo--yeaAAA????Ohhhh-Yeah????-wyyyyyyyy?? you BIG--*&^%%$$#@!#$^&*()(_)(*&^%%$#-AND-&*^&&%$#@@@#$^*(_*&^%$$#$-AND FURTHEMORE-&*^%$#$@%*()**&^%$#@!!- I HOPE ALL YOU GRANDCHILDREN ARE BORN "NEKKID"-IF ANY-OF-EM-WANNA BE RELATED TO YOU---YOU--??--YOu--?? OKLAHOMAITE YOU---You just wait buster--You are gonna really be EMBARRASSED when IT is Revealed that TEXANS ARE GOD'S MOST FAV-O-RITE- People Cuz TEXANS ARE THE TRUE "LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL"But That's Not gonna be REVEALED until the TEMPLE IS REBUILT--Then YOU WILL REGRET YO MOST VILE IN-SIN-U-A-TIONS AGAINST US TRUE-TEXANS/ ISRAELIES--You Really know how ta HURT folks don't yas??-I Aire jest to-tally-devvy-stay-ted-cryingsmiley.gif-I hope you are happy now you big bully you---you made me cry-cryingsmiley.gif-