• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Disclaimer:

Anything said here is speculation. Anyone claims of, "I know," can be disproven at a moments notice with a change of events. :huh:

Here's a new twist on an old thought.

What if the New World Order / Trilateral Commission / Illuminati is actually the infamous "Mystery Babylon" which the infamous Anti-Christ will use to help him gain power (as "Babylon" uses him in the same way) and then he will turn on and destroy.

Think about it - according to the claims concerning the NWO et al, they influence the governments (kings) of the world (Rev. 17:15 - "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages"), basically control Hollywood and the Media and fashion industry (Rev. 17:2 - "With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries"), persecuted Christians throughout time (Rev. 17:6 - "I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus"), influences the world market (Rev. 18:3 - "and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries"), ya-da, ya-da, ya-da.

Hey, why not? :blink:

Of course, everyone seems to have their own pet theory on who "The Great Prostitute" is, and I know this probably won't change anyone's mind in that regards - but hey, this interpretation-stuff is such a free-for-all anyway, why not add another theory/specualtion into the the mix?! :tongue:

• Group:  Royal Member

No response . . . ?

Wow :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,119
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Disclaimer:

Anything said here is speculation.  Anyone claims of, "I know," can be disproven at a moments notice with a change of events. :blink:

When you start a post with a disclaimer like this, it would seem to most of us who discuss these things that you are baiting us. It's sort of like playing the game thermonecular war........ the only way to win is to not play.

If you seriously want to discuss this I'll think about it, but it doesn't fit into all the prophesy.

Btw, I just now saw this post.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Nebula,

You may very well be correct, but I hesitate to affirm your "theory" because of what Yod says. There is a LOT of "conspiracy theories" these days and since I do not have FIRST HAND knowledge of the Luminati or the Builderburgers et al., I hesitate to put a face on the Beast or the Great City over which it rules.

I simply conclude, for lack of more information, that Babylon is the "antitype" of Babel - the "type". It is universal in nature. It is a "religious oriented" government into which the False Prophet shall lead his flock into the "great apostacy". So much of what you say is applicable knowing that we have such limited knowledge.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear nebula,

This is just my opinion. If you dislike it you are free to disregard it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

I think you should expand on your theory of the Great Prostitute. I think you should write a novel about it. Who knows, you may have another best seller on your hands in the same framework as Dan Brown.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

God has a one world government, and satan is the great counterfitter.

God counts governments of man as dust on His scales.

God is in control.

Well, the point of my disclaimer is that these topics tend to get overheated, and I just wanted to throw out a different twist to an old idea and see what kind of evaluations would come out of it - but without the discussion turning into a war zone!

Besides, I don't want to come off sounding like, "I have the answer!" Because I do not. In fact, I do not believe anyone really has the answer, and I would be more willing to wager that Revelation unfolds so way much differently than anyone ever expected that most Christians won't believe they used to believe what they thought they believed about the End Times and the beast and the Anti-Christ and Babylon and all that.

So, no Sam, I'm not trying to "bait," and I appologize for sounding like I was. The only thing I want people to do is think - not spout off why what I say is wrong because it doesn't agree with what they believe - but just to really thin about it.

And Frog - no offense, but I've got more pressing matters than writing an escoterical book on a "theory" I cannot validate! Thanks anyways.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear nebula,

This is just my opinion. If you dislike it you are free to disregard it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

No offense taken. It was just a suggestion. Whether you want it to be fiction or non-fiction is entirely up to you. It could be successful as either.

Peace,

UndecidedFrog

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Um, Neb...Sis, the Shortwave Radio is chock full of Conspiracy Theorists who've been saying this since at least 1996.

I know. I listened intently wondering "who are these NWO folks?"

Well, then I began sifting through piles of notes from my research and eventually concluded that there's no way for a John Q Public like myself to really know either way.

I'll never be an Eisenhower or a Rockafeller or a big wig with important connections. I'll never be on the inner circle of anything aside of the King's Throne in heaven above.

So, all we have are theories and I wonder, "How do these people know so much?" *(the ones reporting these theories).

Who really is the New World Order? I do believe it's a real entity of some sort but just how secret or harmful is it?

:blink: Bible prophesy depicts the feet of the statue in Daniel to be of clay and iron, so while there's some strong kingdoms within the control of the "beast", they are loosely confederated .

This is obvious when you look into any United Nations meeting. Every dog to himself.

France has it's interests (exploiting Iraq's Oil for Food); Germany & Russia have their interests selling arms to Saddam and the United Nations itself is corruptly motivated in all it does.

Nobody can come together in true peace at this table. They're all corrupt. The best of them is like a briar or thornhedge.

Just read Micah, Chapter 7 alone and you'll know what I'm saying.